A 5 star licensed, inspected, and insured contemporary approach to the luxury bed & breakfast, perfect for adult business and leisure travelers. Experience our gourmet paleo breakfast, fast wifi, free 1 car parking, luxury Beekman 1802 bath amenities, and beautiful outdoor spaces in an award winning historic Four Square 2 minute walk to MU, 10 minute walk to the heart of downtown, 9 minute walk to Stephens College. We do not welcome children, animals, nor persons who are not registered guests.
The room is called C2, because it imparts a feeling of cozy cheer, or comforting cheer, or cozy comfort. The room also features a small balcony --the only room on the 2nd floor that has one. The room is south-facing and includes a flat panel TV you can watch while laying in bed. Which ever two "C" words you choose to use to describe how you feel in the room, we think you'll be happy with it.
Disponible para huéspedes
1st Floor Balcony
*Due to laws and regulations, only the Innkeepers may prepare food and only for registered guests.*
Atención a los huéspedes
I enjoy socializing, yet you're visiting because you've got things to do, even if that thing to do is be alone! I tend toward leaving guests to themselves, but if I get the cue you want to socialize, I'm always ready for a good conversation, to pass on information and/or recommendations, and of course to assist you with something regarding your suite or other related matter.
Otros aspectos destacables
Your room is on the second floor. You will go up/down one straight flight of stairs; a picture is posted so you can see what to expect. If stairs are a no-no for you, my home will not work for you.
- Roots N Blues N BBQ: 2 night, Friday & Saturday night, minimum stay.
- MU graduation weekend: 2 night, Friday & Saturday, stay required.
- True/False 2 night, Friday & Saturday night, minimum stay.
- Other major event weekends require 2 night minimum stay (most fall & spring weekends). Inquire as to whether this applies to your date(s).
- You may smoke outside on the rear deck.
- Quiet hours: Sun-Th 10 p.m. to 6 a.m.; F & Sat 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- When booking for 2, include in your message the name of the name of the second adult sharing the bed.
- Laws and regulations stipulate only the Innkeepers may use the kitchen, prepare food, and may only serve registered guests.
- No non-booked guests in the house; no meetings, gatherings, visiting.
- No extra guests. 2 adult guests per room. No exceptions.
- Private single car parking for guests; cannot accommodate long, large vehicles.
- No children of any age.
- No animals.
- No weapons.
Este anfitrión tiene 20 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Delivering a new kind of mid-luxury bed and breakfast experience during your stay in the lively center of Columbia, Missouri. Whether you’re coming into town for business, pleasure, a wedding, a festival, or to visit family, I think you will enjoy the suites, the food, and the location.
I am a northern California native who also spent many years living in Denver, CO, as well as in a couple of other interesting places. I have lived in Missouri for several years, first from 2002 to 2010 when I moved here from Colorado to earn my doctorate while continuing my professional business career and historic buildings preservation interests. Happy to have returned in 2017 to be near the great people and places in Columbia and to create an inviting, comfortable, healthy, contemporary, adults only place for you.
I have traveled quite a bit, have an eclectic taste in art, foods, music, and people, but I'm particularly fond of contemporary classical and jazz music, fine and performing arts, good quality food, craft beer, and red wines.
I'm thrilled to add AirBnB to my opportunities to meet people from all over the country and the world, and to provide a comfortable, calm, inviting place that is in an ideal location for you visit the people, places, and events in downtown and surrounding blocks.
You can find us on (best), Instagram, and @eastcampusbb. Please email me with questions. I hope to hear from you.
Dr. J Piazza