Under New Management - Binningup Holiday Homes
The Beach House Binningup is perfectly located right in the heart of Binningup. It is only a short 2 minute stroll to Binningups main swimming beach, boat ramp, pirate ship playground, fishing club, general store and tennis courts making it the ideal location for your Binningup getaway.
The Beach House Binningup is a comfortable and spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom property that sleeps up to 12 guests. It is an ideal holiday destination for families or group bookings.
The property has an open plan living area which opens up onto the back patio making an ideal space for entertaining. The modern and fully self-contained kitchen has everything you may require during your stay including – fridge/freezer, electric oven, gas stove top, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and cutlery and crockery. The spacious dining has seating for 6 which adjoins the comfortable family sized lounge room where you can enjoy some quiet time and a movie or a good book.
At the front of the house you’ll find the master bedroom with Queen bed, wall mounted TV, walk in robe and ensuite with shower, bath and separate toilet. Next to the master is bedroom 2 which has a double bed with a single bunk on top. Then down the west side of the house is bedroom 3 with a Queen bed and bedroom 4 with a double bed with single bunk on top and another single bed with a single trundle bed underneath. All beds are made with fresh linen and bedding, you will need tpo bring your own towels though. All in all The Beach House Binningup provides plenty of room for a more than comfortable stay.
The second bathroom also has a bath and shower. There is also a Laundry with a washing machine and dryer for longer stays.
Outside is a large grassed backyard providing plenty of room for the kids to play or the fur babies to run around. You will also enjoy kicking back with a coldy on a balmy summer’s night cooking up a feast on the patio BBQ and dining alfresco.
Binningup is a popular holiday destination because of the reef that runs parallel to the main swimming beach providing a protected area for swimming, snorkelling, diving or beach fishing, it also provides safe access to its natural boat ramp for launching off on your next fishing adventure. There is also 4WD access to the south of the main beach or north of Westcoast Drive, a popular beach for surfing in the winter months. Binningups general store sells all the necessities such as groceries, fuel, alcohol, ice, fishing gear and bait, tyre air compressor, DVD’s, magazines and takeaway food. Or if you prefer a meal out the Fishing Club is open Thursday and Friday nights which is located at the main beach foreshore with the pirate ship playground for the kids.
So come and enjoy Binnys at The Beach House Binningup.
You won’t be disappointed.
What are your waiting for!!!
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the whole house except for one end room which is locked for Owners personal use.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am a Binningup local and contactable 24 hours a day for your convenience.
Binningup Holiday Homes - Terms and Conditions
Payment constitutes the Guests Acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You must notify management of expected arrival and departure times at booking and supply a contact mobile number.
- Change of arrival or departure times is subject to prior arrangement and availability to allow us time to prepare the property for the next Guests.
- Full payment is required to make a booking on Airbnb.
Cancellation or Variation
- If you wish to cancel or change your booking more than 14 days prior to your arrival you will incur a $50 admin fee with the balance of money paid refunded.
- If you wish to cancel your booking less than 14 days prior to arrival the money paid is NOT refundable unless the property is re-let for the same period of time.
- If the property is re-let for the same period a $50 admin fee will be deducted from the money paid and the balance refunded.
Refundable Security Deposit
- A Refundable Security Deposit is required with all bookings.
- Any damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of your breach of these terms and conditions will be deducted from the Security Deposit. Examples include but are not limited to any breakage, damage, excess cleaning requirements or extra guests beyond those declared.
- Refundable Security Deposits will be refunded 48hrs after guests departure when property inspections are completed.
- If the property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g. Fire, storm damage etc.) management will inform you immediately and we will endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy. Failing to do so all money paid will be refunded.
Parties and Functions
- Parties and functions are strictly prohibited.
Linen and bedding
- If linen, pillows and blankets are supplied they must be left in bedrooms where found on departure.
- If Pets are allowed with prior approval there is a $10 pet fee per stay.
- Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- Pets are NOT allowed inside.
- Any evidence of pets left on outside furniture may incur extra cleaning fees.
- Any damage caused by pets may incur extra fees.
- You are responsible for damages breakages, theft and loss of property and any part of it during your stay. You MUST notify management of this immediately and we may recover from you repair or replacement costs.
- Management takes no responsibility for any loss, injury, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance.
- Only Guests agreed in the booking may stay in the property overnight. If more guests are found to being staying overnight it may result in termination and eviction without refund.
- Disturbance to neighbours including excessive noise is prohibited (loud noise must stop at 10:30pm) and may result in termination and eviction without refund.
- Before departure all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish must be put in appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and all crockery an cutlery washed and packed away. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- All furniture and furnishings must be left in the positions they were in when you arrived.
- The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to management or as otherwise directed.
- You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge.
- Smoking is NOT permitted inside the house, only outside and all evidence removed.
Problems and Complaints
- In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform management at the earliest opportunity so management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/ service access to the property during reasonable hours.
- Any complaint which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to management prior to departure from the property.
- Failure to follow this procedure may hinder the ability of management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish a claim you may have.
Este anfitrión tiene 17 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones