Cozy bedroom and own bathroom in bright, spacious sixth floor apartment in the heart of the Former French Concession. Heated floors, all modern appliances and sunlit balcony means you'll be comfortable relaxing here in between sightseeing and meeting friends. This is very central in the Concession, close to Jingan, and with great access to transportation.
Your room is cozy, and well-lit, with a closet and AC unit. You will have a private bathroom right outside the bedroom with shower, washing machine, etc. Of course, you are more than welcome to lounge on the couch and enjoy the living room area.
The space is very quiet (only one other neighbor on the floor), though we are located off one of the busiest streets in the FFC.
It is a six floor walk up (no elevator) so if you do need help with luggage let us know in advance!
Disponible para huéspedes
Wifi, kitchenware, balcony, etc. etc.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are a young professional couple who has lived in Shanghai for a combined 8 years, and really love our apartment.
We're happy to chat and share all we know about the city, including recommendations for restaurants, venues, shopping, places to see (or not see). Let us know if you need any help navigating the city, transportation, getting in to Shanghai, etc.
- Please no additional guests, we are happy to host only one person at a time. Thanks for your understanding
- Please let us know your approximate arrival time in advance and we'll try to meet you or arrange for key pick up.
- Check-in time is flexible, check with us in advance
- Please no shoes in the house
- We do have to get up early in the morning, and would appreciate to have quiet hours after midnight
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.