Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Apartments Ankora (Anchor) are four cozy apartments named after different types of anchors (Admiralty, Bruce, Danforth, Grapnel) as a tribute to the traditional vocations of the local people - fishing and sailing.
Fully equipped, charmingly decorated, pet friendly, with secured parking, cots and highchairs for families with babies and bicycles for adventurists, and much more... Please take a minute and check if this is a vacation place you are searching for.
Apartment Grapnel was named by one of the oldest anchor patterns, the most common anchor found on small fishing boats.
This 45 sq m apartment is located on the first floor. It consists of one bedroom with a queen bed (200x200), the living/dining space with a comfy sofa bed (140x190), fully equipped kitchen, bathroom with a shower and a washing machine, and a terrace.
In order to provide our guests as pleasurable stay as possible, all our apartments have:
- sleeping rooms with comfortable beds and spacious closets
- kitchens equipped with cooking utensils, plates, cutlery, glasses, cooker, fridge + freezer, microwave, kettle...
- bed linens and towels
- cleaning products
- air conditioning / heating
- wi-fi internet access
- entertainment devices such as TVs, DVDs and satellite channels in different languages
- cots and highchairs for families with babies
- joint bicycles for all guests
- joint barbecue outside the house
- secured parking in front of the house for one car per apartment
- safety amenities such as security cards, safe-deposit boxes, first aid kits and fire extinguishers
If you love animals, stop worrying where to leave your pet(s) during vacation because pets are welcomed.
In case you need something that is not (yet) provided, we will try to satisfy your wishes because we believe in improving the quality of the accommodation by answering to the guests needs.
Disponible para huéspedes
You have access to the whole apartment and your own parking space in front of the house.
Bicycles and barbecue are shared.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live in Zagreb and come to Mandre on weekends. We will be there to welcome you and make sure you have anything you need, but won't be present on the premises during your stay.
We provide 24/7 phone/email/messenger etc. support if needed and we will be happy to assist in any way possible.
In case of emergency assistance is available on the spot by our "man in charge".
Otros aspectos destacables
Approximately a week prior to your arrival you will be emailed with detailed instructions how to get to the apartment and the ferry timetable.
We have put a lot of energy and love into our apartments. If you are interested in renting our place, we kindly ask you to treat it with as much love as we do. As you might have noticed, we don't charge the cleaning fee so we expect you to leave apartments the way they were when you came. Thank you.
Any questions? Don't hesitate, we are here for that.
- Check-out is 10AM at the latest
- Check-ins and check-outs are possible ONLY on weekends
- Respecting other guests' and neighbors' peace (especially after 10PM) is expected
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.