NUEVO estudio abierto en Myeong-Dong.
La mejor ubicación, cómodo, limpio, cómodo y seguro
1) Metro de Chungmuro / estación de autobuses del aeropuerto - 50M
2) muy cerca de la zona comercial de Myeong-Dong.
3) Las tiendas convenientes, policía / estación de bomberos están muy cerca.
Si este estudio no está disponible, compruebe las direcciones abajo por favor.
# 1 - http://www.airbnb.co.kr/rooms/15572843
# 2 - http://www.airbnb.co.kr/rooms/16071115
# 3 - http://www.airbnb.co.kr/rooms/16243802
# 4 - http://www.airbnb.co.kr/rooms/16863074
I hope you leave the room clean just like your home when you check out. Also I am sorry that I don't provide hotel service.
- Check in time is 15:00 pm and it can be earlier if no one is checking out on the same day. After 15:00 pm, you can get in the room anytime with PIN number of the automatic door-lock.
- Please take off shoes in the studio. No pets. No party late at night.
- NO SMOKING. This is a non-smoking building. If you smoke inside of the room, the alarm will be activated and you may pay a fine. Please smoke outside of the building.
- Please DO NOT MAKE A LOUD NOISE in the room especially at night, or policemen will visit and you may pay a fine. Nowadays neighbors call police often.
- You have to report exact number of person in advance not to be blush each other and not to short of towels and bedclothes.
- Please separate trash into glass bottles, plastic, paper, and food waste (Egg shells and chicken/fish bones are regular trash). Regular trash must be thrown out in white trash bags.
- The electricity bill increases at a faster rate the more you use, so please turn off all lights and appliances when you go out.
- Please report broken or lost items before check-out so we can have them fixed or replaced before the next guest checks in.
Este anfitrión tiene 201 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello, i'm hoyoung kim !
Just like you, I really love to travel especially the moment I get to share all of those precious times at exotic places with people from all over the world. Now it's my turn to give you the best experience here in Seoul. Please be my guest, and let me be your friend, family, and travel guide.
If you have any questions about Korea or traveling around Korea, feel free to ask me regardless where you are staying. I know how it is, cause I'm one of you all most of the times. Can't wait to meet you and share this amazing city called Seoul!