Welcome to paradise,this vacation rental is an entertainer’s delight, 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, theater, billiards room, private resort style pool and spa. It's located in beautiful Palm Desert minutes away from the prominent El Paseo shopping district. Main House- master, theater, billiards room, living room and kitchen. The 3 other rooms are private casitas with own entrances.
1. Unit Size. The premises are leased for use only as a residence for not more than 8 persons. Children are counted in total occupancy, unless they are under the age of two years old. Guests who violate the Occupancy limits (having more than 8 overnight guests ) are in serious violation and breach of these Terms & Conditions, and we reserves the right to deny access or to require all guests to vacate the premises. No refund of monies will be issued due to violation of the house rules, noise ordinances, or Occupancy Limits No animals or pets shall be kept on or about premises.
2. Arrival & Departure. Guest agrees to check into unit no sooner than 3:00 p.m. on the date scheduled for the commencement of the lease, and check out of unit no later than 11:00 a.m. on the date scheduled for the termination of the lease. Prior arrangements MUST be made with the Agent if Guest intends to arrive after
3. Policies. All Guests agree to comply with the following: (1) Furniture should not be moved from original positions. (2) Follow all rules proscribed by any governing homeowners association. (3) Do not enter locked closets. (4) Comply with all instructions for the operations of blinds or drapes. (5) All gas supplied to fireplace or barbecue should be off when not in use. (6) Heating and air conditioning units should be off at completion of the tenancy. (7) Vacate unit within required time period at completion of tenancy. (8) Maintain security by locking all doors, sliders, windows and garage doors. (9) Please avoid sitting on bedding or furniture with wet swimming suits or suntan oil. (10) Golf cars stored on the premises are not for the use of Guest. (11) Any servicing requirements must be directed through the Agent and not outside parties. (12) NO SMOKING INSIDE PROPERTY. (13) Minimum age required for rental of property is 25 years old.
4. Telephone Charges. Tenant shall pay all long distance telephone charges not covered by Owners long distance plan.
5. Assignment and Subletting. Guest shall not assign this lease or sublet all or any portion of the premises without first obtaining Agent’s prior written consent.
6. Hold Over. If Guest remains in possession of the premises after the expiration of the tenancy, such possession shall be deemed to be a day-to-day tenancy at the then current daily rate. In the event Guest is late hours. A fee of $150 will be charged for each key, garage door opener and/or plastic gate pass not returned to the leasing Agent. Checking out, a minimum charge of 50% of the hold over rate will be charged to Guest.
7. Damages. Guest understands that he/she shall be liable for any loss or damages to the premises caused by Guest during their tenancy. Please notify Agent immediately if anything breaks or is damaged during your stay. The premises are inspected after each Guest departs. It shall be Guest’s responsibility to contact the Agent upon arrival to report any existing damage to the premises. Damages discovered after Guest’s departure will be presumed to be the liability of Guest.
8. Agent’s Entry. Upon reasonable advance notice, Guest shall make the premises available during normal business hours to Agent for the purpose of entering (a) to make necessary repairs, decorations, alterations or improvements or to supply agreed upon services, (b) to show the premises to prospective or actual purchasers, lenders or tenants and (c) workmen or contractors in the case of an emergency.
9. Location of Premises. If for any reason the premises become unavailable, Agent may substitute with a comparable unit or offer Guest refund.
10. No Liability. Guest agrees to hold Owner and Agents free and clear of any damages to self or property resulting from accident, injury or loss due to rain, sun, flood, negligence, defective construction, fire, theft, natural disaster, or any other reason. Guest’s personal property is not insured by Agent or Homeowner.
11. Joint and Several Liability. Should more than one person execute this Agreement, all such persons shall be jointly and severally liable for all of the terms and conditions set forth in this agreement.
12. Utility Agreement (21 Days or Longer Reservations) For vacation rental stays for one month or longer, you acknowledge and accept that you will pay for ALL utilities (Gas & Electric) during your stay. The total Utilities will be deducted from the Security Deposit and billed thereafter. Security Deposits will be refunded within 45 days after departure for month or longer reservations. A $45 utility processing fee will be applied to the reservation which covers the administrative hours required to prorate your utility usage.
13. Good Neighbor Policy You agree to abide by all rules and regulations set forth by local ordinances, which includes a “Good Neighbor Policy”. You are advised to keep in mind that vacation rental properties are located in quiet private neighborhoods. Please respect the neighbors. The city has an ordinance that prohibits the use of outdoor music and amplified noise between the hours of 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM. Anyone found to be violating noise ordinances will be subject to an initial $500 fine followed by a possible eviction in egregious circumstances. Guests will not be issues any refund for issues related to noise ordinance violations. Possible violations include, without limitation, sound amplification outdoors during quiet hours, over occupying parking areas, over occupying rental property, and failing to follow your agreement with Management Company. Quiet hours are strictly enforced between 10:00PM-8:00AM.
14. Vacation Rental (Not a Lease) This is a vacation rental agreement for temporary vacation stay at a managed vacation rental property. THIS AGREEMENT IS NOT A LEASE AND CONVEYS NO RIGHTS IN REAL PROPERTY. By agreeing to the Terms & Conditions, you stipulate and agree that you have not and will not receive a real property interest in or rights to the vacation rental property.
15. Parking. You CAN park on the street, but only up to 24 hours. You MUST move your vehicle to ensure it is not parked over 24 hours in the same spot, or you will be fined and your vehicle will be in danger of being towed. You can park an RV on the street, but only up to 16 hours. You must move your RV to ensure it is not parked over 16 hours, or you will be fined and your RV will be danger of being towed. There is no parking in shared driveways with other units, you will be fined and risk being towed. 16. Music Festivals and Special Events This Property is in a gated community. This Agreement is subject to all rules and provisions of the HOA and the City of La Quinta. The HOA expressly requires that all Guest Names be submitted to Avail Property Management Company seven (7) days prior to the music festival or event. The use of this information will be used to build a roster for security clearance at community gate and will also be used to verify occupancy at home. These measures are taken to maintain security levels throughout the community and to ensure that only those who enter are residents or invited guests. Only those persons who are listed on this form seven (7) days prior to the check-in date will be allowed to enter the gated community. There will be security on property 24 hours a day. They will be enforcing all California laws. City of La Quinta noise ordinance states that no amplified music or noise shall be permitted outdoors after 10pm.If security is called to your vacation rental for any disturbance reported the following will take place:1st offence: is a warning by the security officer on duty, Royale Vacation Rentals will be notified of any disturbance calls and will be in contact with you. 2nd offence: Sheriff’s will be called out and you will be cited by the sheriff, the HOA will cite the home $1000 to $2500 depending on the disturbance call. You (name on the rental contract) will be responsible for any citations or fees incurred by the violation. If you have 2 violations you will be banned from the property.
Hi, my name is, Mariah Smith, I am the office manager for Royale Vacation Rentals and currently heading up our AirBNB units. I am excited to have our units on AirBNB and to help you find the perfect vacation rental. I have been with Royale for over 6 years and absolutely love helping our renters have the best vacation possible.
Lisa McCamey will also be assisting with our AirBNB units and answering your questions. Once you are booked, Katie Negrete will be your point of contact and provide full arrival and departure instructions. Both Katie and Lisa are new to our company, but have extensive experience with vacation rentals and customer service.
Gabe Franco is the owner and Broker of Royale Vacation Rentals. He started Royale in 2009 and prior to that he was a realtor for vacation rentals, he fell in love with the vacation experience and decided to make a business out of it.
Royale Vacation Rentals has vacation getaways to fit any budget, private rental homes and condos, modest to spectacular! Many of our homes in the desert cities of La Quinta, Indian Wells, Palm Desert and Rancho Mirage offer views of the golf course right from your back door. Let our trained professionals help you make the most of your vacation in this desert paradise.
Royale Vacation Rentals offers vacation accommodations in the spectacular beauty of the Palm Springs California area. If it’s family time, company retreat, or individual relaxation, the desert awaits you. With over 350 days of sunshine a year and stunning natural backdrops, this locale makes a perfect destination whether you enjoy golf, swimming, tennis, horseback riding, or hiking.