This is a really nice suite, comparable to a small suite at Bellagio, Aria, or other units at Vdara. The pictures are of my actual unit; it's about 540 sq ft. This is my personal condo that I live in when I'm in Vegas, but it has the feel of a hotel suite. I don't leave any personal belongings out.
Elegant design, comfortable king sized bed, nice living room area, electronically controlled shades. Kitchen is small and not meant for cooking a big meal. There is no oven, but there's a small cook top, microwave and fridge. Cookware and flatware are available upon upon check-in.
Disponible para huéspedes
Amenities include pool, gym, concierge services, WiFi. Also you have access to the spa and salon, massage, hair design studio. General spa access is about $28/day, plus there's a la carte menu of great services (massage, treatments, hair styling, etc.). In the lobby, there's a nice cafe, Starbucks and bar. Tons of restaurants to within a 10-minute walk. Pool access is free; towels and water complementary; food and drink for purchase. Free valet parking.
Atención a los huéspedes
The check-in and check-out is like a hotel. The front desk is available for for any room maintenance concerns. The concierge is available for questions about what to do. You will run your credit card at check-in, but it's only charged if you utilize extra services (house-keeping, restaurant, bar, room service). My hope is that you wouldn't have to contact me, but I am always available if there's a problem.
Otros aspectos destacables
A note on pricing...
- My price is all-inclusive, which means that I do not add on tax and resort fee. Make sure to consider that if you're comparing to other accommodation options.
- My price includes the housekeeping before check-in and after check-out, but it does NOT include daily housekeeping. If you want daily housekeeping, then you can request during your stay, which would cost extra $45 per cleaning, paid directly to Vdara.
- The entire building is strictly smoke-free.
- There are 2 beds, with the 2nd bed being a pull-out sofa. The pictures show both beds.
- The condo is in Vdara, which is setup like a hotel. When you check in, the reception desk will run a credit card as a deposit to cover room damages, or if you make charges to the room during your stay.