Cozy Ground floor single room with Easy Access to City
Situated within quiet, leafy, London suburb,
- Only 5 minutes walk from Redbridge Underground Station
- 20 minutes train ride to the Central London by Train
- Off street parking available nearby
- Meet people from all over the world by sharing the house with other AirBNB guests
- Large common room available to relax in
- Very Large house with plenty of space
- space in the back gardens to relax during the day time.
This listing is on a newly refurbished house designed to a modern standard. You would be staying with a co-host and other Airbnb guests. This room is on the first floor of the house. There is one common bathroom (includes a toilet) on this floor and a separate toilet. There is also wardrobe and chest of draws for storage needs. Fresh towels and bed linens are provided for all guests upon arrival.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to all levels of the house. The ground floor has the big communal room, where there is a lounge area and a dining area. The ground floor also has the main Kitchen where guests may choose to have breakfast cereal or make tea or even cook if they fancy. There is a washer, dryer available. As well as 2 big fridges for guests to store food should they need to. There is one toilet on the ground floor. The iron and the mini Iron boards are in the communal room should guests wish to make use of this. However, please note this needs to be returned to the communal room so other guests are able to also use it. The 2nd floor has one bathroom which all guests have access too as well. Each bathroom has complimentary shower gel and shampoo for guest use, a hairdryer in the cupboard which needs to be returned after use.
Atención a los huéspedes
Main host lives 10 minutes walking distance to this property and will be popping in regularly during the day and night.
- No shoes to be worn in house
- No Alcohol or Drugs
- Please respect other guests
- No loud music
I am a retired teacher. I enjoy visiting new places.