Welcome to our private room in our apartment at Bandra- west which is suitable for the minimalist traveller. It has just what you need - a queen size bed, a bedside table, chest of drawers, a chair, cool curtains and your own little private bathroom. There is Free WiFi and you also have access to our common areas - the living room with a large couch, dining table and TV and our kitchen which has modern amenities and appliances.
Suitable for couples and women travellers.
Simple and minimalistic private room with the basic requirements - a bed, chest of drawers, AC, WiFi and a petite, private bathroom. Located on the ground floor, it is walking distance to Carter Road, Jogger's Park, d'monte park, Yoga centres, Banks, and the best restaurants in Bombay.
- For couples and women travellers only.
- No smoking allowed.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to your private room, en-suite bathroom, as well as shared and common spaces including the living room and kitchen.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be available on phone, email and in person to ensure you have a wonderful stay. :)
Otros aspectos destacables
We want you to have a comfortable stay and lovely experience. We only request you take care of the room and keep it clean along with the shared areas.
1. Strictly no smoking or drugs.
2. Parking is available outside the building for free.
3. No guests over at any time and kindly respect the privacy of the neighbors.
4. You will hear some amount of city noise now and then, after all this is the bustling city of Mumbai- just wanted to make a note of this. :)
5. Please provide a copy of your passport at the time of checking-in, this is required for verification purposes. Thank you!
6. The kitchen has breakfast items like cereal, milk, tea and coffee. Please feel free to help yourself to it in the morning.
7. There is no washing machine in the apartment and you are requested not to wash and dry clothes in the room or apartment. You can avail of laundry services nearby if needed and I will be happy to recommend a few.
8. This room is suitable for couples and women travellers only.
No footwear in the house.
Este anfitrión tiene 4 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
It's all about the journey for me and thankfully travelling is an integral part of my life. A student of Sociology, I like getting to know new cultures and the history of different places, the food & social events; it's just fascinating! My husband is a musician and we love checking out the local music scene at every place we stay and try and catch some live gigs whenever we can.
I'm a photographer, digital advertising entrepreneur, fan of green juices and have a soft spot for animals. :) I love travelling and eco- friendly living.