Esta cabaña en un pequeño lago tiene su propia belleza rústica especial y encanto. Traiga a su familia y disfrutar de una estancia divertida y relajante!
Blue Creek Cabins Inc. – Rental Terms and Conditions
o Office Hours: Sun -Fri 9 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Sat - on line bookings only
o Office Phone: (
o Mailing Address: Blue Creek Cabins; 2129 Dean Mountain Road; Cleveland, GA 30528 Reading and signing this form saves you time. Most other cabin rental companies require you to drive to an office (more gas) and wait (more time) to pick up your key and provide a document like this. Please return signed document and a clear copy of your ID, 24 hrs. after making your reservation. Failure to do so may result in reservation cancelation.
Please review and print out the Terms and Conditions, sign and fax to ( or scan and e-mail back to
If you don’t have access to a fax we will send you this document via e-mail to be signed
electronically. If you have any questions or concerns, please address them prior to your arrival. You may contact us by
phone or e-mail. For best results we ask that you take a photo picture of your ID and email it to us.
PROCESSING and CANCELATION POLICY
• Processing Fee: We strive to keep our costs as low as possible. With this in mind, we only have one processing
fee instead of multiple ones. This fee helps to offset our maintenance and operating expenses. It is $39.95 and is a
mandatory fee that is automatically figured into the total cost of the cabin.
• Emergency Cancelation Policy: This charge is Optional but NON-REFUNDABLE and would cover you in
the event you had to cancel your reservation 13 to 0 days at any point prior to your arrival due to an emergency.
This can give you full reimbursement of nonrefundable payments minus the cost of the ECP and our standard
cancelation fee of $50.00 (please see below for more info on $50 fee). In case of an emergency please contact
our office immediately by phone. Then submit an email with your name, reservation dates, cabin name, and
the reason why you need to cancel. (Keep in mind there is also the option to move your reservation, and in that
case, no money will be lost).
BLUE CREEK CABINS CANCELATION AND RESCHEDULE POLICY
1) To cancel a reservation at any time there is a standard fee of $50.00. Any cancelation 14 days or more
before the arrival date will result in a refund of what has been paid, less the $50 standard cancelation transaction
fee and if you chose it, minus the cost of the ECP (The ECP is optional and non-refundable). Cancelling 13 days
or less will result in loss of money unless you have ECP (Emergency Cancelation Policy). Please call and
also send email to cancel a reservation. ECP does not cover bad weather!
2) Please note that if you need to reschedule a reservation after the initial reservation has been made, the following
must occur: A) Contact us at least 2 weeks prior to your initial arrival date. We will assess if it is possible to make
a change. B) You must notify us within 24 hours of your cancelation request to reschedule with the new date. If
you are rescheduled please resend the rental agreement with the change of dates. We only allow a one-time
3) Your reservation is secured only after you have signed and returned these rental terms and a clear copy of your
driver`s license via fax or email. You have 24 hrs. to sign the Rental Terms and provide a copy of your ID
after you place your reservation. Failure to do so may result in cancelation of your reservation. If you have
any problems or questions please don’t hesitate to contact us via phone or email.
4) Refunds for early departures are not given under any circumstance, unless you have the ECP (Non-refundable
Emergency Cancelation Policy)
5) Number of guests - Please be sure your reservation was made with the correct number of guests. We strive to be
‘green”. We only provide enough towels for the total number of guests. With more guests there are additional per
guest charges due to our cleaning staff must launder extra towels, linens and use of beds. Please select the proper
number of guests on your reservation and do not exceed the maximum per cabin. Not doing so could result in
being asked to forfeit your reservation without refund. Notice there is a place for the number of adults and the
number of children. If you have made a mistake on the reservation please email us the correct number of guests.
Upon completion of your reservation the initial payment amount (50% of total amount) will be charged to your card.
The remaining balance will be charged to your card 14 days before your arrival. If your reservation has been made 14
days or less before your arrival date, we will charge the full amount (total charges) to your card. If the card submitted is
not valid, the reservation will be automatically cancelled. Final payment (remaining balance) will automatically be
charged to your card on file or may be paid by check or money order. If you should choose to pay by check or money
order and they are not received at our office two (2) weeks prior to your arrival date, the final payment will automatically
be charged to your credit card on file. You must call our office at to make check payment arrangements.
PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
What to bring?
1) Please be advised that our cabins are more like your home away from home, and are not set up to operate like a
hotel. We provide a starter supply only of trash bags, toilet paper, paper towels, dish soap, and hand soap. We
also provide one towel set and linens for each guest (up to the posted maximum for the cabin). Please bring all
other personal toiletries, hand soaps, and shampoo. All of our cabins (except True Romance, Just for Two, and
Garden House) do have washers & dryers for your use. Should you require extra items for your cabin to be
cleaned during your stay, this service could be provided upon request, for an additional fee. To provide a turn
down service of sheets/linens and replenish supplies would be approximately $50. Please let us know in
advance so we can plan this during your stay.
2) You will receive your directions and lock box code via email fourteen days prior to arrival, BUT ONLY
after you have signed these rental terms and we have received them along with a clear copy of your driver’s
license. The lockbox contains your key and is located at or on a post at the front door of your cabin. This allows
you to drive directly to your cabin to obtain your key on your arrival date (please leave key in lock box when you
3) Be sure you print out or keep on your phone the directions to your cabin before you depart. Please note that
MapQuest, Maps, etc. and in-car navigation systems may NOT get you to the exact location of your cabin
4) Be sure to bring a Flashlight with you In Case of an Emergency.
1) Check in is at 4:00 p.m. Check Out is at 11am.
When you arrive at the cabin, if you find any maintenance or cleaning issues please contact the office
immediately upon arrival at (. If no one answers, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE or we will not be
able to help you with your questions or concerns. We do monitor calls when the office is closed. Office hours are
Sunday - Friday, 9am to 9pm and closed on Saturday.
2) To insure your arrival we strongly recommend that you check in before dark. We cannot guarantee
assistance in locating your cabin after hours.
3) Guests must check out by or before 11:00 a.m. Guests not departing on time will be subject to an additional fee
of $50 each hour after 11:00 a.m. In order for our next guests to check in on time, we must be able to start the
cleaning process promptly at 11:00 am. This same rule applies to the previous guests so you will be able to check
in on time.
4) Renter must have a valid Driver’s License and be at least 21 years of age to reserve and check-in.
5) Firewood: Blue Creek Cabins does supply firewood. We sell it for the cost we pay per bundle and you must
purchase a minimum of three bundles to have it delivered to your cabin. Please call our office for the current
price. You can also purchase fire wood at most conveniences stores and shopping centers. IF you do plan to have
a fire outside you need to check with the local county to see if there is a burn ban or not. Here is the website
to look at
6) Please go through the cabin upon arrival to be sure that everything is in order and you understand how to operate
the hot tub, TV, DVD, satellite, etc.
7) For your protection, hot tubs are drained, refilled and sanitized before your arrival. Please note that it takes
between 4 and 6 hours for a hot tub to heat back up to operating temperature. Although we make every effort to
drain and refill hot tubs as early in the day as possible, there may be instances where a hot tub will not reach
operating temperature until as late as 10pm on the date of your arrival.
8) In the event that maintenance issues arise during your stay, we will come out promptly during our office hours.
We will respond to all problems as soon as possible and request that all problems are brought to our attention as
soon as they arise. We must be given an opportunity to rectify any problems during your stay.
9) In the event of an emergency, call 911. While power outages are out of our control, we would appreciate
Not adhering to the terms and conditions below may result in a partial or total forfeiture of your security deposit, and in
extreme cases may lead to dismissal from the property without a refund.
1) If you hold a Wedding at ANY cabin or on the property of any of our Blue Creek Cabin locations without prior
notice and securing a package, you will be charged a minimum of $1,000.00 for your event.
2) If you intend to bring your pet, please be sure the cabin you are renting is listed as pet friendly or call if you have
a question. Pets must be disclosed at time of reservation. There is a 2 pet maximum and a pet fee of $50 per
pet. All pets must be on a leash WHEN outside the cabin. If you are fishing at our stocked trout pond please
keep your dog on the leash at all times. All pet owners are required to pick up any pet waste near the cabin, and
clean up after their pet in the cabin. Any excessive cleaning required due to pet hair, etc. will be charged to your
account. Pets must be crated when left alone inside the cabin -- service personnel will not enter if there is an
unattended pet. Pets must be house broken. You cannot use the towels or bedding for the pets. Pets are not
allowed on the beds. Guest must agree to pay for any damages caused by the pets.
3) Kitchenware has been added for your convenience. You are responsible for cleaning up your own kitchenware/
dishes, grill and fireplace prior to departure. Please put ashes in the fire pit if available. IF there is no fire pit,
leave the ashes in the fireplace. You are requested to leave the premises in a reasonably clean condition upon
departure. Additional cleaning fees may be added if excessive cleaning is required.
4) You are responsible for cleaning your own grill after use.
5) Trash: On departure please take all trash and place in a trash bag and leave in the trash cans provided outside the
6) There is absolutely no ATV, dirt bike, or any other type of off road vehicle use at any of the cabins or on the
property of the entire Blue Creek Development. Use of an all-terrain vehicle at a cabin or on any of the premises
will result in a $200.00 charge plus possible further collection(s) due to damage. This may also result in being
asked to leave without a refund.
7) Hot Tub Instructions: Do not add anything to the hot tub (including, but not limited to bubble bath, bath oils,
etc.). Doing so will result in an additional cleaning fee. Make sure you remove all lose clothing, jewelry, and hair
accessories before getting in the hot tub. Make sure you place the hot tub cover back on the hot tub when you are
not using the hot tub. IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU BRING YOUR OWN SPA TOWEL!
8) Preserve nature as it is. Leave all flowers, wood, and anything else on the grounds as it is. Taking anything from
the grounds is strictly prohibited.
9) The Blue Creek Cabins development is a park-like setting on 37 acres. Please enjoy the great outdoors, but
respect the privacy of other guests, and do not wonder out of our boundaries. The area surrounding the Blue Creek
Cabins development is private property. If you are staying outside of Blue Creek Cabins’ development please
respect the privacy and property of any neighbors.
10) Smoking is strictly forbidden inside the cabins. The smoke adheres to the wood and leaves a bad smell for our
future guests. If you choose to smoke outside your cabin, please use the ashtrays that are provided. Please also
be sure to smoke in such a location that your smoke does not drift inside through doors or windows. You are
responsible for emptying ashtrays prior to departure (make sure all butts are completely extinguished). Any
cigarette smoke smell inside the cabin will result in an additional $200 charge.
11) Please respect your neighbors and keep the noise level down between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. We
do not allow house parties.
12) Shooting guns at any of the Blue Creek Cabins properties is prohibited.
13) Flushing sanitary napkins down the commode will result in major damage to the septic system. A minimum of
$250 expense to repair the septic system will be charged to your credit card.
14) Intentional Damage will be charged to the credit card; damage caused while “drinking alcohol” is considered
15) Bad weather can cause problems such as loss of power and water. We cannot be held responsible for weather
16) We will do our best to resolve any maintenance issues that may occur. If the problem cannot be resolved in a
reasonable amount of time (within 24 hr. period), you will have the option to move to another cabin if available. If
no other cabin is available, you may leave the cabin and not be held responsible for future rents. No refunds for
nights stayed will be given.
17) Lost or misplaced keys- There will be a $25 fee assessed for lost or misplaced keys. Please understand that due
to the rural setting, it could take as much as an hour of drive time to simply meet you at a cabin or to replace the
key. This costs us time and gas to help you with this mishap.
18) The rental agent may enter the premises at any time in the event of emergency, but will use its best efforts to
give 24-hour notice for normal maintenance or sales inspections.
19) There should be no expectation of refund or relocation because you are disappointed with the property you have
chosen to rent or in the event that something associated with the property is not working to your satisfaction.
There will be no refunds or compassion for: Acts of God, Mother Nature, act of war or government agencies,
road maintenance, gas shortages, power outages, TV services outages, internet outages, or water outages. (ECP does not cover "Acts of God"
20) Discounts must be mentioned at time of reservation for it to be valid. We will not be able to add or adjust any
discounts after the reservations have been submitted.
21) Descriptions of the cabins are deemed accurate but may be subject to change. We have the right to change the
cabins amenities such as the furnishings, equipment, and anything other to improve the cabin.
22) Most of our cabins do have wireless internet. Please check the cabins amenities to see if yours does.
23) All of the cabins have either satellite or cable. We do not guarantee any particular channels or packages, you
cannot order pay per preview. We are not responsible for cable or satellite service interruptions and we will not
give any refunds for issue of outages.
24) Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that wood burning fireplaces are seasonal from October 1st
through April 15th. Only hardwood or Dura flame type logs shall be burned in wood burning fireplaces. No
other item including but not limited to; charcoal, lava rocks, accelerants, etc. will be burned in wood log
fireplaces. Guests agree to pay for any damages caused by burning items in the fireplace. Guests further agree that
no fire will be left unattended. Firewood is for sale at our office or at any grocery stores in the area during
firewood season. Do not place the fireplace coals in the woods. Please dump them in the fire ring outside the
cabin and then wet them thoroughly to make sure they are not hot.
25) Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that gas log fireplaces are seasonal and are operational from October
1st through April 15th. No other items may be burned in gas log fireplace, including but not limited to; sticks,
wood, charcoal, lava rocks, etc. Guests agree to pay for any damages caused by burning items in the fireplace.
Guests further agree that no fire will be left unattended.
26) Properties with propane grills are fueled by liquid propane, and under NO circumstances may Guests add
charcoal or any derivative of charcoal to the propane grills. Guests agree that if charcoal is added to a propane
grill, guest will be charged for the cleaning of grill. Propane is provided by Blue Creek Cabins. Check your grill
before 4:30 pm to a make sure it is working properly. If you have any difficulties with your grill after 5:00 pm the
problem will not be rectified until the following day.
27) All cabins are treated by a professional pest control company on regular bases. However, guests are in the
mountains and woods and depending upon the time of year, may encounter Bear, Deer, Turkey, Ladybugs,
Carpenter Bees, Wasps, Scorpions, Ticks, Ants, Chiggers, etc. Guests are encouraged to dress accordingly and to
bring insect repellent for outdoors activities. NO REFUND OR DISCOUNT will be offered.
28) Most cabins are on gravel roads. The Helen area is mountainous, and therefore some roads and /or driveways
may be slightly steep. If you are arriving by motorcycle or will be towing a trailer, please review the cabin
amenities to see if it is trailer accessible, or contact us prior to making a reservation so we may determine which
cabin location will allow for easiest access.
29) In case of a breakdown of any property equipment, guests must notify Blue Creek Cabins immediately to make
the necessary repairs.
GEORGIA S TATE LAW
In addition to the general prohibition set out in section 74-133, the following specific acts are declared to be in violation
of this article:
1) The operation or playing of any radio, musical instrument or similar device which produces sound on the public
right-of-way in such a manner as to be plainly audible to any person other than the player or operator of the device.
2) The operating or playing of any radio, television, phonograph, musical instrument or similar device which
produces or reproduces sound in a manner as to be plainly audible at a distance of 15 meters (50 feet) to any person in a
commercial, industrial, residential or noise-sensitive area, multifamily dwelling, motor vehicle or public space.
3) Loudspeakers and sound amplifiers. The use or operation of any loudspeaker system, sound amplifier or other
similar device between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. on weekdays, and 10:00 p.m. and 10:00 a.m. on weekends
and holidays, within or adjacent to residential or noise-sensitive areas, public rights-of-way or public space such that the
sound therefore is plainly audible across the real property line of the source; provided that this shall not apply to any
public performance, gathering or parade for which a permit has been obtained from the city, nor shall it apply to
performances at the Chasten Park Amphitheater or at any amphitheater constructed upon the Lakewood Fairgrounds
whenever the same is governed by another ordinance or by contract as to acceptable levels of sound and as to hours.
Failure to abide by Georgia Law may result in a partial or total forfeiture of your security deposit, and in extreme cases
may lead to dismissal from the property without a refund.
ITEMS LEFT BEHIND
Blue Creek Cabins is not responsible for lost or stolen items. If you leave any items in your cabin we will be happy to
return them, if found, for the cost of mailing plus a small fee. You MUST notify us within 2 weeks of your
departure. Please check carefully before leaving the cabin.
o Blue Creek Cabins does have a stocked trout pond.
o There is a charge of $39 to fish per cabin and no license is required.
o The reservation name is your fishing pass.
o No more than 10 trout per cabin per visit.
o There is NO Fishing after dark.
o No catch and release in the pond.
o Blue Creek Cabins does not supply fishing equipment.
o Dogs must be on a leash at all times when at the fishing pond.
INDEMNIFICATION AND HOLD HARMLESS
Guests acknowledge, understand, and agree that Guests shall be solely responsible for any property damage, accident or
injury to any person or loss sustained by any person, including loss of money, jewelry, and other items of personal
property, arising out of or in any way related to Guests use of the premises or the items of personal property provided by
Blue Creek Cabins, the Owner at Guests request. Guests shall inspect and be familiar with proper use and application of
such items prior to using them. Guests hereby agree to INDEMNIFY and hold Blue Creek Cabins, employees, owners
and officers; and/or Homeowners harmless from any and all claims including those of third parties, arising out of or in any
way related to Guests use of premises or the items of personal property provided therein. Guests hereby agree to hold Blue
Creek Cabins and/or home owner, its Agents, employees and officers harmless and to indemnify same against any and all
claims which may arise during and after the course of rental as a consequence of any acts or omissions of Blue Creek
Cabins and/or cabin owner, its Agents, employees and officers. Guests assume the risk of injury or other losses relating to
any recreational activities and will hold owner and its Agents harmless with respect there to.
PLEASE SIGN AND RETURN THE FOLLOWING PAGE
Scan and email to or fax to (.
Please list number of adult guests: #_____at the cabin (12yo and older) and the number of kids #_______. Also, list number of
vehicles at the cabin_____.
Each property has a specific maximum occupancy (see cabin description). Take note of the maximum number of guests allowed in the cabins before making your reservation. This policy is strictly enforced. Bringing more guests than listed above may result in
immediate departure with no refund.
Extended Stays more than 3 days: I WOULD/WOULD NOT like to pay the additional $35 for a service call to bring new towels,a
refresh hot tub and remove the trash. If I opt for this service, I would like for you to come out on (date) ___________________.
A minimum of 5 cabins must be rented in order to qualify for Group Discount.
I have # ____ pets and consent to the $50 fee per pet. No cats please. Please note: Not all cabins are pet friendly. If you are unsure, please check the amenities list for your cabin on our website or contact our office.
I ( do or do not) plan on fishing and know there is a $39 fee for fishing and a maximum of 10 fish can be caught per stay. I understand that there is NO Fishing after dark. Fishing season is March 1st through December 1st
I _____ (please initial) am aware that in order to allow sufficient time to ready the cabin for the next guest, check out time is 11:00
AM. ANY guests still occupying their cabin after 11:00 AM are subject to a $50.00 late departure fee for each passing hour.
I _____ (please initial) am aware that if I cancel my reservation in less than 14 days before my stay, there is NO REFUND. If you
purchased the optional ECP (Emergency Cancelation Policy), then please contact office as soon as you know about your emergency.
I _____ (please initial) am aware that if maintenance is called out due to operator error, I will be charged a $40 fee for a service call.
I _____ (please initial) agree to contact ( IMMEDIATELY in the event that something is not to my satisfaction. Please allow us 24hr from your initial phone call to remedy the situation. Please do not expect compensation for problems that are brought to our attention for the first time after the completion of your visit.
I _____ (please initial) am aware that there is NO SMOKING inside the cabin. Any signs of smoking inside the cabin will result in a $200.00 fee.
I _____ (please initial) am aware that if I need to reschedule my reservation I must do it at least two weeks prior to my arrival date. See rental terms for other conditions.
I______(please initial) Understand that I choose to have an outside fire, that I am soley responsible for keeping it under
I agree that I have read and that I am in agreement to all of Blue Creek Cabins policies and sign this agreement for all guests
staying in my cabin and am aware of the fact that a failure to comply may result in being asked to leave the cabin without a
PERSON WHO’S NAME THE RESERVATION IS UNDER (please attach a copy of your Driver’s License)
Print Name: ______________________________________ Sign Name: _________________________________
Today’s Date: _____________________________________
Print (legibly) email address: __________________________________
Arrival Date: ________________________ Departure Date: ______________________
Name of Cabin Reserved: ___________________________________
CREDIT CARD HOLDER (if different from above; please attach a copy of your Driver’s License)
Print Name: _______________________________________ Sign Name: _________________________________
Prior to Arrival
Read & understand the Blue Creek Cabins Rental Agreement
Sign & initial all required documents
Email or Fax signed Rental Terms with a clear copy of Driver’s License to Blue Creek
Cabins (For both Reservation holder & Credit Card holder, if different)
Have received & printed driving directions, email instructions & lock box code from Blue
Creek Cabins Before leaving your house
Have a printed copy of driving directions, email instructions & lockbox code
Personal Hygiene items
Beach towels for hot tub
Firewood (for fireplace or fire pit)
Charcoal (if you have a charcoal grill)
Pet carrier & leash (if you are bringing a pet)
Fishing poles & equipment (If you purchased the fishing package)
Flashlight & First aid kit (in case of an emergency)
Have completed arrival inspection
Have called Blue Creek Cabins immediately following arrival inspection with any issues
& to check in
**Tax not included in nightly rates** Check in time is after 4:00 PM and check out is before 11:00 AM. An early check-in or late check-out is available for a fee. All properties are non-smoking. By state law, occupancy may not exceed what is posted for each home. Maximum occupancy includes infants and children. Due to security reasons, software and or files may not be downloaded by guests on any in-home computer.
Súper estricta de 30 días
Cancela hasta 30 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 30 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
We are a family owned, run and operated business. My husband and I enjoy connecting with the different people that say in our properties. Sometimes we meet with different guests to give them private tours of our grounds and gardens. We are always available to help in any way we can from your first contact, during your stay with us and the same with any future reservation as we know you will be coming back year after year to spend your time in Helen GA staying in one of our amazing properties. We only manage the best! Our motto is "Live life to your fullest".