We are happy to welcome you to Bogotá. This is a full apartment in one of the best residential neighborhoods in town. With great transport routes as close as half a block, great restaurants, malls and supermarkets you can go on foot or within 20 minutes of great places like Usaquén where you can enjoy the best out of our city.
This is a new apartment, no one ever lived there yet and we want to make it the best place to spend some days in Bogotá. Feel free to use anything in there, but consider more people is coming here.
Disponible para huéspedes
The place is really new, we have access to a gym, tracks and field on the terrace and other amenities but may be, as this is a new building, they are not available. We will let you know once we welcome you at check In.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be present at check In and Check out to warranty you have the best experience at your arrival and departure. We will also let you a welcome kit with activities in town during your stay and other tips for taking the most and the best out from Bogotá.
- Loud sounds that disturb neighbors are not allowed between 9pm and 9am
- If you come with babies we offer bathtub just for her
- If you smoke, please do it only on the balcony
- Use the washer machine only on full loads or set the water level accordingly
- If you want to use common places in the building, please contact us. Since it is new, we don't have all the information.
- Always lock the apartment.
- Chek In anytime. Let us know previously so we can welcome you personally. It is a pleasure for us.
- Check out anytime you want also. Only let us know so we can greet you personally as well.
- No keys are left in the lobby
I love meeting people, anywhere, everywhere. I have certain passion for people from all over the world and I may ask too many question just for the sake of a good chat and a fun time. Of course you can ask anything about me, my country and the whole wide world.
My dream travel is to follow formula one during at least a year in my sabatical.