5 mins drive from the Hobart Airport, bus stop directly outside & nearby to tourist areas such as the Tasmanian Peninsula, Coal River Valley & the East Coast.
My place is your base for touring the area!
Come & go as you please, as your host I respect your privacy & would like to be as out of your way as possible. I live on the top floor, however your space is completely self contained.
Electronic keyless access (code provided on day of check-in, NFC key fobs available upon request)
- Comfortable queen bed
- Comfortable couch for a third guest to sleep.
- Wardrobe and hanging space
- Desk area with surge protected power & USB outlets
- Living area with 5 seater couch and coffee table
- Chromecast for connecting to your own device (available once connected to the complimentary Wi-Fi)
- Micro Hi-Fi system with DVD/CD/Tuner/Aux/USB/NFC/Bluetooth
- 4 seater dining table
- Kitchenette featuring small fridge, kettle, toaster, microwave, glasses crockery & cutlery, selection of teas, coffee, sugar, biscuits, tea towels, dishcloths & detergent
- 1 complimentary 600ml carton of milk upon arrival
- Complimentary selection of fresh fruit
- Bathroom with towels, complimentary hand soap, body wash, shampoo & conditioner
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Table-top Ironing Board
- Spare pillows
- Spare blankets
- Heaters in living area and bedroom
Disponible para huéspedes
Ground floor area of premises.
No access allowed to the top floor, front balcony area or rear of the property.
Atención a los huéspedes
All communication is to be made through the Airbnb app/website where possible. If necessary I will contact you directly or attend to you in person where available.
I prefer to allow my guests personal space and appreciate the same from them.
- Others live upstairs at the property. Your space is completely segregated. We will have a mutual understanding of personal space and respect for peace and quiet.
- Any visitors of the guest/s will also abide by the property rules.
- Lost or stolen key fobs will incur a AUD$50 fee.
- Smoking is allowed outside, using the ashtray provided.
- Guest vehicles are to be parked off-street, in the driveway where possible.
- Wash and dry any dishes you use daily, using provided sink, detergent and towels.
- No access is allowed to the rear of the property, or the front balcony area
- Every effort should be made by guests to ensure the property is left clean and undamaged
- Free Wi-Fi limited to 2 gigabytes download per day
- All communication is to be made through the Airbnb app/website in the first instance.
- Security cameras operate on the exterior of the property