Surrounded by a large plot of land and native vegetation, attached Aphaia Villas I & II have been designed to offer a feeling of serenity to the visitors. The plot (shared with two more houses with own outdoors/pool, built some meters above, however with no visual contact to the front part of Aphaia Villas and the pool) is set near the sea, while also protected by a 1000-meter stone wall, that fits nicely with the gentle slopes of the hill.
Even in Greece, rarely can one find an island that combines ease of access, natural beauty, and historical significance. Aegina, however, is a notable exception: only an hour trip away from Piraeus (Athens port), it is one of the most prominent day trip or vacation destinations for Greek and foreign visitors.
Aegina town offers many options for entertainment and relaxation. However, the island's compact size makes it perfect for short excursions. Avid explorers will be rewarded with stunning vistas of the Saronic gulf and serene beaches that promise unique moments of revelry.
Somewhere around the northeastern bay of the island, visitors will find the ancient Temple of the goddess Aphaia, overlooking the sea, amidst a typically Mediterranean landscape of coniferous trees. This idyllic landscape, was the source of inspiration as we named our "Aphaia Villas" that are located just three kilometers away.
Both of the Villas feature an elegant, neoclassical design that blends with the overall architecture of the island. Together, they can host up to 16 guests (8 each). They share the outdoor areas and pool and they have a similar layout.
Aphaia Villa I
On the lower ground (pool) level of the first villa, guests will find two double bedrooms ensuite with bathroom (the one of which, has direct access to the pool area), a WC and storage rooms.
On the ground level, there is the living room, an open plan dining room and a fully equipped kitchen. The living area opens onto a spacious balcony with seating/dining area, overlooking the pool and the sea.
On this level there is also a double bedroom with ensuite bathroom that opens to a balcony with similar views.
Finally, on the first floor, there is the master bedroom with en suite bathroom, that also opens up to a sea-view balcony. In this room, there is also a loft used as an office area.
Aphaia Villa II
The second villa (including two floor levels) is similar in its design and decoration character, with some alterations.
On its lower ground level, there are four double bedrooms (one with ensuite bathroom and direct access to the pool, two regular ones also with direct access to the pool and one without direct pool access).
There is also a full bathroom (shared by the three regural bedrooms) and one WC.
The ground level (opening onto a sea-view balcony) includes a living area and dining area as well as a small kitchen.
The private swimming pool steals the show of the outdoor areas which also have an outdoor WC and shower. As mentioned above, the large gardens include lawn parts, dotted with olive trees and Mediterranean herbs.
Amenities include Internet access, TV, sound system, A/C (in the rooms of the ground floor levels of the two Villas and the 1st floor level of Villa I), ceiling fans, dishwasher, washing machine, ironing equipment, security alarm system.
Services included in the rental rates: Guide from Aegina port to the villas upon arrival, cleaning service and change of towels/linens twice per week, free bathroom amenities.
At a glance
· Up to 16 guests (8 in each villa)
· Large fenced plot set at a secluded spot near the sea (2 more houses with their own outdoors and pool are built some meters above Aphaia villas)
· 2 Living and open plan dining areas
· 2 Open plan kitchens
· 1 Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, a loft used as an office area, and a balcony with sea views
· 1 Double bedroom with en suite bathroom, opening to a covered balcony with seating equipment overlooking the pool
· 2 Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom and direct access to the pool
· 2 Double bedrooms with direct access to the pool
· 1 Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
· 1 Double bedroom
· 6 Bathrooms (5 en suite) and 2 WCs
· Large balconies overlooking the pool and sea
· Private swimming pool, sunbeds, poolside seating area, outdoor WC, outdoor shower
· Landscaped gardens offering great vistas, parking spaces
· Internet access, TV, DVD player, sound system, A/C, dishwasher, washing machine, ironing equipment, security alarm system
· Many swimming options in close driving distance
· Nearest taverna (Tholos / BBQ-cooked meat taverna) at 400 m.
· Mini-market, cafes and tavernas at Agia Marina village (1,4 km., 5-7 min. drive)
· Temple of Aphaia, 3 km.
· Aegina port at 15 km. (30 min. drive)
· There is also a small secluded rocky beach accessed through a country footpath (at 7-10 min. walking). Please note that the footpath has inclined parts and rough surface and it is not recommended for children.
Disponible para huéspedes
All areas of the villas
Atención a los huéspedes
Our Aegina local person will welcome you at the port, guide you to the house, show you around and provide you with the keys. She will also be at your disposal throughout your stay to receive any support calls from your side and suggest places of interest on the island.
- USE AND ENJOYMENT OF UNIT AND PROPERTY Vacationers will comply with all local laws, ordinances and community rules regarding the use of the premises. Failure to adhere to these rules will be considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of the stay and all monies paid will be forfeited. OCCUPANCY At no time, shall the occupancy of the vacation rental exceed the number of guests included in the AirBnB request. QUIET ENJOYMENT Vacationers shall be entitled to the quiet enjoyment of the rental unit. Any disturbance resulting in police action, neighborhood complaints or any violation of the rules and regulations is considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of the stay with all monies paid forfeited. PETS Pets will not be allowed. SECURITY/DAMAGE AGREEMENT The security damage deposit of 400 euro covers any damages to the rental property and its furnishings caused by Vacationers and their guests. Should the damage amount exceeds the amount of the deposit, the Vacationer remains liable for the outstanding amount. Rental property should be left in the same condition as originally found. HOLD HARMLESS Owner attempts to properly maintain the vacation rental. The Vacationer agrees to immediately notify the Owner of any maintenance problem, so that the situation can be remedied as soon as possible. Owner is not responsible for any inconveniences that may occur for which he has no control. This includes: power outages, adverse weather conditions, mandatory evacuation etc. Swimming pools can be extremely dangerous for unsupervised children and teenagers, as well as adults swimming alone. Swimming pool accidents can happen to anyone, regardless of swimming ability or age. The Owner shall be completely held harmless against any and all liability, loss of life and/or property, damage or expense, including, without limitation, attorney's fees and cost of litigation, resulting from any and all swimming pool accidents or incidents occurring at the Villa. All children and teenagers, regardless of swimming ability, should be constantly supervised by an adult that can swim and is able to jump into the pool to assist a child in danger of drowning. Owner shall not be held liable for any injuries that may occur to Vacationers or their guests as a result of their acts. Owner is not responsible for any theft or damage to Vacationers’ belongings during their stay at the vacation rental.