Beautiful Casita with kitchenette, granite counter tops and travertine tile in the bath. Near restaurants, shopping, and a movie theater. Minutes from 202 and I-10. 12 min from Intel and Price Corridor, 30 min from Sky Harbor, and 3 min from Chandler Municipal Airport. Private entry and sitting area in a private courtyard. Pool access Mar - Oct. Memory foam queen bed. WIFI and cable TV. Good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers. Electric car charger avail for a fee.
1. AGREEMENT: Tenant agree as follows: Above Tenant is 25 years or older and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends or responsible adults. Use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories, and as a result they would have to vacate the property immediately without any refund.
2. PETS: No pets are allowed at this property.
3. SMOKING: Tenant agrees there will be no smoking inside the property at any time. If there is any evidence of smoking, tenant agrees to pay a $250.00 cleaning fee plus any additional fees to remove any residue.
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT: NA
5. CANCELLATION OR CHANGE OF RESERVATION: Should you wish to cancel or change this reservation, notice of cancellation or change MUST BE IN WRITING AND RECEIVED MORE THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE. You may email your cancellation request to (EMAIL HIDDEN) We will refund 50% the sums you have paid. If your notice of cancellation is RECEIVED LESS THAN 30 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK IN DATE, you will forfeit all sums paid, except the cleaning fee.
6. CHECK IN: Check in time is 4:00 PM. EARLY CHECK IN TIMES ARE ALLOWED ONLY WHEN THE PROPERTY IS CLEANED AND READY FOR OCCUPANCY AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS RECEIVED. Keys WILL NOT be issued with a balance owing or without a signed rental agreement in the owners, or owner’s representatives, possession.
7. CHECK OUT: Check out time is 11:00 AM. THERE IS AN EXTRA CHARGE FOR LATE CHECK OUT AND PRIOR APPROVAL IS NEEDED. A $50 hour fee will be charged for each hour (or portion thereof) past the required check out time. A $50 per item fee will be charged for each lost key or garage door opener.
8. CLEANING: Each property will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned after your departure. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the property in the same general condition that you received it by making sure, dishes are done and put away, and the home is generally picked up and ready to be vacuumed, dusted and sanitized. If additional cleaning is required, appropriate charges will be deducted from your security deposit at the rate of $25 per hour.
9. COMMUNICATIONS: Wi-Fi internet is available for our guest use. Internet is a best effort free service and no discounts or refunds will be given if this service is not available during your stay. We will do our best effort to fix any issues, however, this is a free service and may terminated at any time without notice. E911 may not be available in the event of a broadband outage, we therefore recommend you bring a cell phone for emergency calls. You agree to waive all liability associated with any internet, phone or E911 outages.
10. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The property is equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, as well as a partially equipped kitchen. THERE WILL BE EXTRA CHARGES TO YOUR SECURITY DEPOSIT FOR REPLACING THESE ITEMS IF ANY ITEMS ARE MISSING OR DAMAGED.
11. WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING: Plan on packing your personal toiletry items. We provide only a limited supply of toilet paper, paper towels, and other dispensable items to get you started on your first day of vacation, you should plan on making a trip to the grocery store to replenish these items as you need them.
12. TENANTS LIABILITY: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property (other than normal wear and tear) by Tenant or Tenants guests, including, but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages occur, Tenant agrees to reimburse owners of the property for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
13. SLEEPING CAPACITY/DISTURBANCES: Tenants and all other occupants will be required to vacate the premises and forfeit the rental fee and security deposit for any of the following: A.) Occupancy exceeding the sleeping capacity stated on the reservation confirmation. B.) Using the premises for any illegal activity including, but not limited to, the possession, serving or consumption of alcoholic beverages by or to persons less than 21 years of age. C.) Causing damage to the premises rented or to any of the neighboring properties. D.) Any other acts which interferes with neighbors’ right to quiet enjoyment of their property, E.) Violation of the 9:00 PM City of Chandler Noise Ordinance.
14. HOLD HARMLESS: Owners of the property do not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or their personal property. Tenants hereby agree that should they choose to use our pool, they are doing so at their own accord. Owners of the property will be held harmless in the event of any accident or event which may arise from tenant’s use of pool and premises. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing. Nor will owners of the proeprty accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
15. Property Protection Program: Property Protection Program. Our properties and their contents are valuable and reasonable care should be taken with them during their rental. Our company, including the participating rental property homeowners we represent (“we”, “our”, “us”), is an additionally-insured participant in a Property Protection Program that reimburses certain costs for unintentional accidental damage to our properties during their rental occupancy. With our participation in this Program, except in certain circumstances, we may not collect and hold refundable pet, damage, or security deposits. We charge renters a non-refundable administrative fee to defer our costs for Program participation. If, during a renter’s occupancy, the renter or a member of renter’s party or renter’s guest causes any damage to real or personal property of our rental property as a result of unintentional accidental acts or omissions, the renter must notify our property management office at that time, and before check-out. For rentals that exceed the coverage limits of the Program, we may collect a supplementary refundable (net of any damage reimbursement) security deposit from renter upon check-in. Renter is liable to us for any damages caused by the renter or a member of renter’s party or renter’s guest that are not reimbursed to us or exceed the maximum per-incident limit of our coverage, and the credit card on file and/or any collected security deposit will be charged. If the renter wishes to pay a refundable (net of any damage reimbursement) damage security deposit, renter must notify us before check-in. Special or large event and/or pet deposits may be charged in certain situations.
16. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Owner from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from in any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
TENANT AGREES THAT NO SMOKING IS ALLOWED IN THE PROPERTY AT ANY TIME.