Recently remodeled house, with use of a sparkling pool, a full kitchen, gorgeous backyard, and space to relax. Please enjoy!
Centrally located 3 bedroom 2 bathroom pool home welcomes you in a quiet double cull-de-sac neighborhood. Newly remodeled home, freshly painted , new beds and mattresses, keypad lock , clean and extremely comfortable living. Either you travel to Disneyland, Universal Studios or Knott's Berry Farm or just want to visit LA and California this home is ready to welcome you for a peaceful, relaxing vacation! The home will provide a great base for your Disney and Southern California adventures and it's a great starting point for all the Orange County beaches, Santa Monica, Hollywood, Universal Studios, or San Diego.
+ The Master suite has a new comfy King bed and dual showers in the bathroom .
+ The 2nd Bedroom has two new twin beds perfect for kids.
+ The 3rd Bedroom has a comfy Queen bed with new mattress and fresh linens.
+ There is a Livingroom with gas fireplace overlooking the beautiful pool and also there is a Family room with 50''smart LED TV with cable. High speed internet (100 Mbps) is included, of course.
+ A roll away bed is also provided.
+ A full size washer and dryer are provided as well as detergent and softener.
The pool is not heated, it can be used only during the summer days. but you can enjoy it throughout the year, it really offers a very relaxing vibe. Be cautious around the pool, there is no fence on the premises. Please supervise the kids at all times!
The home has a full kitchen stocked with cooking gear and lots of basics, since its always nice to have the option to cook your own meals when traveling. Enjoy dinner with a gorgeous pool view. Of course if you don't feel like cooking there's plenty of great restaurants nearby! Historic District of Uptown Whittier offers a multitude of restaurants with a special charm. You can walk to restaurants, coffee houses, shopping and Whittier College. A variety of supermarkets, Whittwood Mall, Costco are very close.
Tired of walking after a busy day at Disneyland or at other attractions? Take a 30 min. ride to the fabulous beaches nearby or just stay home and relax by the pool with a fresh squeeze lemonade from our lemon trees! This house is perfect for individuals, families, or groups . We are short distance to Whittier College, Biola College and Southern California University of Health Science. Miles of hiking, running and mountain bike trails in the local Whittier Hills awaits for you.
We are 10-20 miles from the following destinations: Disneyland, California Adventure, Downtown Disney, Angels Stadium, Medieval Times,
Downtown Los Angeles , Staples Center LA Fashion District, LA Convention Center, LA Live, Coliseum, USC , Exposition Park. Disney Concert Hall, Dodger Stadium, Union Station, The Grove, LA Farmer's Market, Long Beach, Manhattan Beach, Universal Studios, Hollywood, Santa Monica, Venice Beach,Huntington Dog Beach.
20 miles from Los Angeles Int'l Airport and 15 miles to Long Beach airport.
Only 5-10 miles from Commerce Casino, Citadel(LA's premium outlet shopping), Whittier College, Biola College, PIH, Whittier Hospital, Candlewood Golf Course. Please feel at home and enjoy your stay!
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the home via a keypad entry, with a unique code that is created just for them. There is plenty of parking on the street, no permit required and no street sweeping days. Guests don't have access to the garage.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please supervise your children at all times! There is no fence around the pool and it is very deep. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur to the occupant, or any guest or other person while on the premises or its facilities. We are not responsible for the loss of your personal belongings or valuables.
PLEASE READ ALL THESE RULES BEFORE REQUESTING A BOOKING.
Cancellation policy is strict - 50% refund if cancel before 7 days of your arrival. No refund within 7 days of arrival date.
YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 21 TO MAKE A RESERVATION.
1. PLEASE SUPERVISE CHILDREN AT ALL TIMES. The pool has no fence. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that might occur to the occupant or any guest while on the premises or its facilities. Also, the owner is not responsible for the loss of the guest’s personal belongings or valuables.
2. The house is NOT to be used for PARTIES or large gathering.
3. NO SMOKING AND NO DRUGS.
4. No PETS allowed.
5. PLEASE TURN OFF AC/HEATING when you leave.
6. Please conserve water. Please use towels are least 2 times.
7. Please clean the sand off towels if you return from the beach. Sand will clog washer.
8. No loud noise after 10 pm. Please be respectful to our neighbors
9. Please do NOT FLUSH anything other toilet paper. Please dispose feminine care products in the bathroom containers
10. Please do not throw beverage CAPS, MEAT, GREASE & CHEMICALS or hard food in the kitchen or bathroom sinks.
11. Please use plastic cups outside to avoid someone to walk barefooted and get cut in the glass.
12. Please DO NOT TAKE FOOD into the bedrooms, bathrooms, or living areas. Sheets/blankets with grease and food stains will not washed off.
13. Please unplug iron and hair dryer after use.
14. Please dispose trash in the black bin on the left side of property outside the wooden fence. The blue bin is for recycle only, green bins for greens not trash. Trash day is on Tuesday.
15. The gardener will cut the grass in front and backyard on Saturday. He will enter through the left side gate on Saturday morning. Also the pool tech will treat water on Tuesday morning. There are shades in living room and plantation shutters in the family room for privacy.
The house is humble and loved by us - please treat it as your own home. If you need anything, I am a call or text away. THANK YOU FOR BOOKING WITH US AND HAVE A WONDERFUL VACATION!
The entire house and yard is available to you with full privacy. We live minutes away and we are always available should you need anything . Call or text or e-mail.