The Budget Hotel where you can save money on your trip to Aruba. Thanks to its excellent location, you are able to visit many tourist areas of greater interest cultural and commercial of the city on foot, making it a perfect place for you to stay in Oranjestad, the capital of the island of Aruba. Our combination of affordable room rates and outstanding guest service and amenities, makes Hotel California Aruba the best selection available for your Aruba planned vacation or getaway.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Two shared bathrooms with in total two showers and three toilets.
- Shared kitchen with a stove & oven, microwave and the necessary kitchen utensils.
- Laundry room with washing machine and dryer (fee required).
- Lobby with seating area and TV with music videos.
- Lobby bar where you can order coffee, tea and soda, homemade empanadas and sandwiches.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are always available for questions about transportation, things to see and/or do, or anything else about the one happy island.
We also offer concierge services to book restaurants, taxis, car rentals and other island activities.
Our employees speak English, Dutch, Spanish and Papiamento.
Otros aspectos destacables
(This listing is for a hostel room up to 2 persons. If you want to make a booking with more persons, please see our other listings or book different rooms at once. We offer rooms for up to 8 persons.)
We recommend all guests to always keep a print-out of your booking with you when you are flying to Aruba, since the Aruban immigration is very strict, especially when you are from South America. They could disallow you if you cannot prove you have a booking.
Your room may differ from those on the pictures. If you have any preferences for a type of bed or the size of the room for example, please message us and we will do our very best to live up to your preferences and expectations.
There is a possibility you have to share a room with other guests since it is a hostel room. Booking a hostel room all for yourself is also possible, but will be a little more expensive. Please contact us so we can agree on a price.
Please keep in mind that this is a Hostel Room. There is a possibility you have to share your room with others. Please note that you are in charge of your own amenities as towels, shampoo etc.
Unfortunately, hot water is uncommon on Aruba. But most of the time the water is lukewarm since the water supply system is heated by the sun. Please keep this in mind when you are about to shower. (It is actually very refreshing in this climate!)
We are busy renovating the whole hotel. Please note that not everything is renovated yet. We are hoping for your understanding for this.
- We expect that the guests are being respectful to anyone they are sharing a room with, regardless of gender, race or sexuality. If it is manifest to us that you are being disrespectful to any guest or the employees, we will immediately cancel the rest of your stay with no refunds. Please turn the television and other noise-making devices off after 10pm so that every person in the room can get a good night’s rest. Compromising with each other, for instance about the temperature of the airconditioning is also expected.