Overall, this unit is comfortable enough for a few nights' stay. Martin's girlfriend, Tatiana, assisted us with the check-in and was very reachable during our stay. The unit itself feels like it was once an outdoor space that was converted, so the floors throughout are pretty gritty, but as a whole, the unit was relatively clean.
- Unbeatable location, one block off the main road and right around the corner from great restaurants, bars, cafes, and shops
- Bikes and locks are included (short and easy rides to the beach, ruins, and a few cenotes)
- Tatiana, Martin's girlfriend, was very reachable and helpful during our stay.
- The host left a few food items for us when we checked in, including fruit, bread, eggs, butter, cereal, mild, and sodas.
- Upon check-in, we noticed long hairs on the bedsheets, so I'm not confident that the sheets had been washed before our arrival.
- Lots of insects everywhere. Ants on the ground and bed, and spiders in the bathroom. We had to buy Raid during our stay, which helped.
- Huge floor-to-ceiling windows only have flimsy, translucent drapes covering them. No privacy, especially at night.
- Apartment had a noticeable odor when the A/C was turned off.
- Only thin bedsheets and a decorative throw were provided, and it was pretty cold at night.