A fully equipped, modern decor house positioned in an undulating spot with a short 10 min walk to beautiful Preston Beach, 5min walk to the General Store & bottle shop for basic provisions. Cafe dining at Footprints (seasonal opening times, always open Fri/Sat). Renowned for fishing, beach access for 4WD, swimming beach, 9 hole golf course, nature & wild life, located in the Peel Region of WA 1.5hr south of Perth.
Flutterby's Beach Retreat provides hotel quality and professionally laundered bed sheets and bath towels per stay. Linen is covered under the Airbnb "Cleaning Fee".
Upstairs: 3 bedrooms , 1 bathroom (with bath/toilet), kitchen, dining and lounge. Front balcony and wrap around undercover rear decking area with gas BBQ, tables and chairs, lounges and 2nd fridge.
Downstairs: A separate room under the main roof with private entrance via the outside of the main house. The 4th bedroom comprises 1 QS bed, 1 single bed. There is an adjoining bathroom (shower/toilet) and laundry.
The house has reverse cycle airconditioning (heating/cooling) to lounge/dining upstairs and also heated by a wood fire/pot belly stove in winter. There is also a small heater to warm the separate accommodation downstairs.
Please note: The ocean views depicted in the photo displays are of those at the hilltop just a few minutes walking distance from the property.
Disponible para huéspedes
Key access instructions will be given 24hrs prior to arrival.
Certain locked cupboards are for management/cleaner access only.
Atención a los huéspedes
Flutterby's Beach Retreat is managed by Aldemor Holiday Services at Preston Beach, WA along with other properties in Preston Beach and available to assist at any time throughout your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
All guests will enjoy our hotel quality, professionally laundered linen (crisp, fresh white pressed bed sheets, pillow cases and bath towels). All double beds will be made upon arrival and you can choose your own bunk beds to make up with linen as provided.
Pillows, Doonas/Duvets are provided.
Complimentary milk, tea, coffee, and hand soap.
Selected Food Hampers are available to order prior or during your stay. To arrange, please contact us once your booking has been confirmed [allowing 24hrs notice for free delivery to your accommodation].
All toilet paper provided in your accommodation is purchased through a company (Who Gives a Crap) who helps build sanitary needs in developing countries. A certain % of profits goes to third world countries in need. By booking accommodation with AHS you are supporting those in need.
• When submitting an enquiry, please tell us a little about yourself, purpose of your trip and also let us know that you have read and agree to the full description and House Rules.
• For safety reasons a list of names and age of each guest staying in Flutterby's Beach Retreat must be provided prior to your check in date. At least two guests in the group must be over the age of 25. The total number of guests staying are not to exceed that of the reservation being made. If found to be in breach of this rule, you will be charged additional fees and your holiday accommodation will be immediately withdrawn.
• Smoking is allowed outside the house only.
• Where your accommodation allows dogs, approval must be requested prior to your stay. Once approved, don't forget to bring your pet's bedding - dogs are not allowed on furniture or your accommodation bedding. Dogs are not to be left on the property unattended at any time.
Note that the property is not fenced, however the rear decking area is enclosed. The owners and property manager take no responsibility for pets at the property. All pet waste and dog food scraps must be disposed of. Any pet hair on floors/carpets to be swept/vacuumed. To avoid further charges being incurred, we ask that you please follow these House Rules.
• Where your accommodation stipulates that it is not suitable for children or infants, this must be followed, unless prior arrangement/consent with AHS Management has been made.
• Strictly no parties or events.
• Under special circumstances during annual 'school leavers' period, special terms and conditions apply and a bond of $1,500 may be applied. The Property Manager may at any time decline bookings or apply additional conditions deemed necessary.
• Strictly no drugs on premises allowed at any time.
• Please be courteous of your neighbours and keep noise levels to a minimum. No excessive noise after 11pm.
• Upon vacating, the property is to be left in a clean and tidy manner for refund of security deposit (bond).
Este anfitrión tiene 13 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name is Tracy from Aldemor Holiday Services at Preston Beach WA. My family live locally and look after a selected group of holiday accommodation for private owners - predominantly in Preston Beach, however we do have some properties on the outskirts such as Falcon Estuary and Peppermint Grove Beach. We ask that when staying, please treat private homes with care and respect and we trust your stay will be a memorable one.
I'd like to share with you two personal testimonials from my business (AHS):
"Hi all. I have recently asked Tracey to advertise my holiday rental and have already had a request for dates. Tracey is extremely efficient and has a passion for promoting Preston Beach. She runs this business extremely successfully and always gets back to you if you have a query. I highly recommend her services. "
Jason writes ......
"Tracy has managed our property for a few months and has been excellent. Very thorough and always coming up with great ideas to better market our property.
Tracy communicates often and makes suggestions to help us better market our property. Tracey is also managing our property has we try to sell it and has organised Home Opens for us as well as ensuring the property remains in top condition for potential buyers. I can highly recommend her services. "
LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER BY THE BEACH ......