Spacious sunny room for 1-4 persons in modern apartment in a historic building right in the heart of the Upper Bernese Old Town. 2 minutes walk to Bern main train station, 2 minutes to the Swiss parliament building and the most important sights, 1 minute to shops, various restaurants and the entire Bernese nightlife.. and at the same time only 5 minutes down to the river Aare or to Bern's Botanical Garden. Tickets for free public transport in Bern included.
* Sleeping & Living: The very bright, sunny room has a 160cm queen bed and a max. 160cm queen daybed, plus a dining table, dresser, coat stand and a large 55inch UHD TV. Using the window shutters and curtains, you may darken the room completely.
* super-central location in the heart of the beautiful Bernese Old Town (“She is the most beautiful we have ever seen", Johann Wolfgang von Goethe wrote about Bern in a letter to his girlfriend)
* the apartment is on the 3rd floor of a beautiful historic building. It has wood parquet flooring with underfloor heating. Besides the small, common kitchen (stove/oven, microwave oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher) and the common bathroom there are two lockable bedrooms.
* besides the room offered here, the apartment has one more room for 1-2 occupants.
* WiFi, coffee and tea are included in the price of the room
Disponible para huéspedes
* The common bathrom and common kitchen may be used by 1-2 more occupants in the second room of the apartment.
* I offer a simple laundry service for a fee of 5 CHF per small bag. For guests staying 5 nights or longer the service is free of charge.
Atención a los huéspedes
I do like to offer some tips and will be happy to answer any upcoming questions you may have. Moreover, if time permits, I do like to talk a little. Apart from that I do not intend to bother you too much ...unless you want me to.
Otros aspectos destacables
* As a result of the absolutely central location right in the heart of the Old Town, in combination with heritage-protected (and thus not entirely soundproof) windows, quiet evenings can unfortunately not always be guaranteed, especially on Fridays and Saturdays. Of course, earplugs are available for you in the room.
* As a result of the heritage-protected stairwell from the 16th century, there is no elevator in the building.
- ARRANGE A CHECK-IN TIME with me PRIOR TO ARRIVAL! Be punctual or let me know when running late
- READ YOUR AIRBNB BOOKING CONFIRMATION!