Enjoy our warm, large, log cabin, in a peaceful setting, yet close to all the major necessities. Less than 10 miles and 10 minutes to a Lake Ontario beach.
Our cabin seems to be in the middle of nowhere, significantly set back from the road.
4 plus acres of woods to hike.
Great country roads for running or biking.
A quaint front porch and massive deck.
Workout area downstairs includes a treadmill, heavy bag, TRX, and more
Den in basement with air hockey table.
Otros aspectos destacables
Simply Delectable personal chef available to stock food or host a dinner party for your group.
Oswego Expeditions will deliver bikes or kayaks for use or you can book a tour with the company.
- All fires must be out when leaving cabin
- There are open stairs to be aware of with little ones
- Use fitness equipment, appliances and wood stove at your own risk
- We are sharing our home and will leave you everything you need to be comfortable. We will leave cupboards, dressers and closets specified for your use
- No more than reserved guests may stay at house
- We will consider hosting retreats, parties, or gatherings but this must be specified ahead of time
- Please remove your shoes in the house
Craig and I love to travel and when we do Airbnb is a go to for us. When we bought our happy place-a cabin in the woods, it just made sense for us to share it too!
We love to keep fit, create delicious food, enjoy fine wine and excellent beer.
We know life is about the journey and the destination and we welcome you to enjoy your adventure at our place!