Our place is close to My Dinh Convention, Keangnam, and many universities incl. Hanoi Uni, Uni of Architecture.
Your 20sqm bedroom belongs to a 4-bedroom 2-bathroom 162-sqm apartment. Your 5-sqm bathroom is just outside of your bedroom. Poppy's mum and sister's family are expected to move in other 2 bedrooms in a next few years. They only pay occasional daytime visits for now.
We live in a nearby flat, so we will be easily reached in case you need helps.
Your bedroom is full of sunlight as it has two floor-to-ceiling glass frames. There's a double bed (1.5mx1.9m), an wardrobe, 2-way air-con heat and cool, and a make up table. The room could accommodate 2-3 more people (at additional charge from the 3rd person) if they sleep on sheets on the floor.
The bathroom with hot shower is 2 steps from the bedroom door, across the corridor.
Disponible para huéspedes
My place is 32km from Noibai International airport (around 40 minute drive without traffic). From Noibai to Hanoi: U$18 with Mai Linh taxi, $13 with Uber. From Hanoi to Noibai: U$10 with Mai Linh taxi due to lower demand.
You will be provided with a password code of the apartment's door to get 24/7 access to the apartment and your room. Plus a card to use the common lifts.
Atención a los huéspedes
My parents live in an apartment on the same floor. My dad studied in Russia for many years and my mom studied in Germany so they can speak Russian and German. My wife and I and our kids live in another block nearby and we can speak good English as we used to study in Australia. We are always there to support and talk to you when you need us, but we totally respect your privacy.
Otros aspectos destacables
Though rarely, there can be insects in the apartment that come in from outside. For example, we could get visited by 2-5 cockroaches per year.
We are sorry if you find that our place is usually not available to book. It's not because we are not open or not ready to receive guests. It's because we are blessed to have airbnb guests to choose to stay with us for long terms. We hope to receive you when we are available. Please come back.
We can send you a special discount of 10% if you don't need towels.
If you want to use the air-con in the living room, additional charge of $5 per day will apply.
- Smoking is allowed in the balcony only
- No big noise after 11pm
- Please wash the dishes right after use, take your own garbage to the trash room or the trash area in the kitchen at least once a day and keep your room reasonably clean. Otherwise, please use our home helper for cleaning service and room-making for $2 each time you wish.
- We love fresh air and wind from the balcony so we don't usually turn on the air-con in the living room and kitchen except for very hot days. So feel free to use the electric fans provided in the common area. Additional charge of $5 per day will apply if you wish to use the air-con in the living room and kitchen area.
- It's fine to receive a few guests at our place by 10pm but please let us know in advance and we reserve the right to disapprove if we think it may disturb us or the neighbors to a large extent or there is security-related risk.
- To save the earth, please turn off hot water after shower and turn off all electronic appliances when not in use.
- Please let us take a copy (picture) of your identity (ID card or passport and visa) so we can submit to the local police for temporary stay registration if required.