Newly renovated home with modern amenities. 2 parking spaces included, and only one block to the beach in Venice! One bedroom + two roll away cots.
Close to Venice Pier, Venice Canals, restaurants, shopping + more.
My home is clean, spacious, comfortable, and in a prime location by the beach and canals! Also not far from Malibu. This is a good place for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids)
Gorgeous, newly renovated apartment with nice furnishings and amenities.
The Kitchen/Dining Area:
Kitchen is fully supplied with dishes and cooking utensils, as well as...
- coffee maker + coffee grinds
- oven + 4 top stove
- new fridge/freezer with water purifier and ice machine.
There is an artisan made kitchen table with four chairs for dining.
Beautiful vintage/mod sofa and designer chairs.
Lovely artisan made desk with lots of space and sunlight, making for an amazing workspace.
Flatscreen TV with Netflix channels (no cable).
Gas fireplace for the chillier Winter and Fall months.
Heater, for the cold months.
Queen size bed with artisan made bed frame.
Dresser for extra storage.
Walk-in closet with hangers, wracks and shelves (plenty of storage space).
We have two single cots stored in the closet available for your use, should you need, along with extra pillows, blankets, etc.
One queen bed in the bedroom
Two pull out cots (singles) that can be rolled into the living room. They are stored in the bedroom walk-in closet.
Extra linens provided.
Standard bath and shower with built in wall storage for shampoo/soap.
Modern sink and vanity area with drawers and storage space.
We have TWO tandem parking spaces available for you.
Towels and linens provided!
Laundry facilities available.
Some beach accessories provided.
We provide linens/towels/and basic supplies such as hand soap, dish soap, toilet paper. We DO NOT replenish these supplies during your stay (we are not a hotel). We provide our starter kit, as well as a laundry facility, should you prefer to have new towels every day you are responsible to wash them as desired. It's part of what makes airbnb affordable for guests. Thanks for your understanding.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to:
- Laundry room (washer + dryer)
- Parking (2 spaces)
- Front and back of building access street side access.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available if you need assistance during your stay. Just email or text me, best to mention the name on the reservation and the apartment # when you leave a message.
Otros aspectos destacables
PLEAE NOTE that we are a family friendly house hold, and have long term tenants upstairs, you may sometimes hear footsteps. If you are not comfortable with neighborly noise through the walls, this is not the place for you! This is a friendly disclaimer. If you should have any complaints about the noise, all complaints should be directed kindly to your host. It's very important to us to maintain a respectful relationship with our long time tenants, neighbors, and community, so please integrate yourself with consideration for our neighbors and community members.
We have bikes available for rent, just $15 a day. We'll deliver to you!
We have TV with Netflix only (no cable).
I'm a totally family person and love kids! We have a baby crib available should families need. Please bring your own sheets for the crib.
- Please do not slam doors, especially the entrance doors of the apartment/hallway. We try to be mindful of this for our neighbors.
- No parties!!!
- No additional guests other than those on the reservation (or must get consent from host to have guests over who want to visit)
- Please only park in your assigned space (otherwise you may be towed).
- Checkout is 11am, please follow all checkout procedures.
- No sleeping on the living room sofa.
- Please do not make loud noise after 10pm, we like to be very considerate of our neighbors and keep noise levels down. Noise complaints may result in a loss of your deposit.
-Please report if anything is lost or broken during your stay.
- We charge $50 for LOST KEYS
- At checkout, please wash used dishes and leave next to sink, drop trash in bins by parking, lockup and leave key in lockbox.
Este anfitrión tiene 150 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name is Abagail, I live in Venice Beach, CA, where the living is eeeaassy and delightful! I love to dance, cook, hike and travel. I take pride in providing quality hospitality and a warm, welcome home for guests and travelers. I love culture and kids, so families and people from around the world are more than welcome in my home!