* 1450 sq ft with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, washer & dryer inside unit
* Extremely clean, bright & spacious
* New refrigerator, new stove/oven, new dual-kitchen sink, dishwasher
* Private leveled backyard
* Walking distance to neighborhood parks
* 5-Minute drive to shopping mall, restaurants, theater, grocery stores (including Chinese & Indian markets)
* Easy access to Freeway 880 & 84
* Close to BART, Central Park & Mission Peak
* Central location to Silicon Valley company headquarters
* Kitchen includes basic cooking tools, bowls, plates, utensils
* Toaster, rice cooker & microwave
* Clean linens & towels
* Ironing board and iron
* 2 dedicated driveway side-by-side parking, guest parking inside complex
* 5-Minute drive to shopping mall, restaurants, theater, grocery stores including other ethnics markets such as Chinese & Indian
* Access to Freeway 880 and 84 - a few blocks away
* Central location to all major high tech companies in the Silicon Valley
* San Francisco & Oakland are also easily accessible via BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) - 10-minute drive to the closest BART station
* Easy freeway access to the city of San Jose via Freeway 880
* Stadiums like Levi's for 49ers & Oracle Arena for Warriors are 15 miles and 20 miles away respectively
* Stanford University and UC Berkeley are about 15 and 30 miles away respectively
Otros aspectos destacables
For long-term rental (generally 1 month and over), we provide complimentary basic cleaning service (mopping the floor, cleaning the bathroom, and kitchen, etc.,) every other week to work with our guests to keep the place at an optimal condition together. More information will be provided upon inquiry.
If you are wondering why we don't have any reviews on our listing, it is because we are new to the Airbnb family. We look forward to hosting you.
1. Treat the place with care as if it is your own property.
2. It is a very quiet neighborhood. Please respect the neighbors. Quiet time begins at 9pm.
3. Absolutely no parties inside the house.
4. No smoking inside the house. If you do smoke outside of the house, please clean up after your own cigarette butts.
5. Please remove your shoes when you are inside the property.
6. Please help conserve energy and water. Turn off all the lights, heater, and any other electrical appliances before you leave the house.
7. We provide counter protector in the unit. Please do not put hot items directly on the kitchen counter.
8. Please turn on the cooking fan when you cook.
9. Please use dish washer detergent when using the dish washer. They are located underneath the sink. You will find the regular liquid dish detergent near the sink counter.
10. Do not overload the washing machine and follow the instructions on the recommended load and wash cycle.
11. Please clean the lint filter before you start the dryer for faster and optimal results.
12. Do not move or reposition furniture without the owners’ permission. This may cause damage to the furniture or the property (wall and floor, etc.,)
13. Garbage and recycle bins are located inside the small gated area on the left hand side when facing the property. Please help us follow the City of Newark, CA Trash and Recycle Program rules by placing your trash (landfill) in the black bin, only the recyclable items should be placed in the blue bin, and the green bin is reserved for yard and garden waste.
14. Close all windows and lock all doors when you leave the house.
1. Return all keys that were provided to you at check-in.
2. Empty out the perishable food items from the refrigerator.
3. Remove all your garbage and recyclable items (including empty boxes) from inside the property and place them in the proper garbage cans outside the house. Garbage and recycle bins are located inside the small gated area on the left hand side when facing the property. Please help us follow the City of Newark, CA Trash and Recycle Program rules by placing your garbage in the black bin, only the recyclable items should be placed in the blue bin, and the green bin is reserved for yard and garden waste.
4. Return the furniture to their original placement, if applicable.
5. Please collect all dirty towels and leave them in the hamper placed in the laundry area.
6. We would greatly appreciate it if you could notify us of any maintenance need, if any.
*** Note: Failure to do follow #1 to #5 above will subject to incur additional cleaning fees.