Whiskey Mountain Lodge - Newly Built Vacation Home just minutes from the ski slopes. Amenities include private hot tub, satellite TV, Gas fireplace, Gas BBQ Grill, A/C unit.
Beautiful, newly built cabin atop Terry Peak in the Terry Valley subdivision is approximately 2 blocks from the Terry Peak Ski Lodge. Built in 2015, you will enjoy the new feel and appointments adorning the cabin. It features 1 king, 3 queens, a double and a set of bunks. It has a private hot tub, Dish Network, natural gas fireplace, full kitchen and a kid`s air-hockey table. Enjoy a day in the Black Hills and then relax by the fire, in the hot tub, or on deck.
This cabin has a drive through driveway with plenty of room to park. No need to trailer anywhere, access snowmobile or jeep trails within minutes. Skiers have access to Terry Peak via short walk or minute drive from the cabin.
The cabin main floor includes 1 bedroom with the king bed, family room, kitchen/dining, bathroom, washer and dryer as well as access to deck with propane grill. The loft includes 2 double beds. The lower level includes family room with large flat screen, dvd and foosball table, 2 bedrooms – 1 with queen and 1 with double and twin bunks, and access to patio and hot tub. The cabin sleeps 12 guests.
Whiskey Mountain Lodge is a great destination anytime of the year!
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests have access to the full cabin.
Atención a los huéspedes
We don`t meet the guests - we communicate with them through Airbnb and email. Guests will check-in and check-out on their own.
Otros aspectos destacables
Whiskey Mountain has an air-hockey table in the lower family room, DVD players and flat screen TV`s.
1. By signing this License Agreement, I certify that I have read, understand, and abide by all rules, policies, regulations of Deadwood Connections and the property referenced in this agreement. I agree to vacate Property upon demand for any violation of any of these rules, policies and regulations.
2. The guests security deposit would cover but not limited to the following: broken or stolen items, unnecessary cleaning, excessive or unbagged garbage, damage to hot tub, visible stains or damages to carpet and furniture. In addition, Agent may deduct from the security deposit the amount of any unpaid long distance or per call telephone charges (this includes 411 calls) and cable or satellite television charges that are not included with the property. No charges will be run through as long as no problems are found.
3. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Agent and the owner from and against any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by any person (including Renter`s guests or visitors) as a result of any cause, unless caused by the negligent or willful act of Agent or owner. Renter agrees that Agent, the owner, or their representative may enter the Property during reasonable hours to inspect the Property, to make such repairs, alterations or improvements thereto as agent or owner may deem appropriate, or to show the Property to prospective purchasers or Renters. Furthermore, Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at any time to inspect for suspected Unlawful Parties or pets, which are strictly prohibited. Renter shall not assign this agreement or sublet the Property in whole or part without written permission of Agent.
4. Please note the Maximum Occupancy of the property. Occupancy cannot exceed the Maximum.
5. Deadwood Connections will only rent to persons 25 years of age or older. Deadwood Connections reserves the right to check ID`s to verify age.
6. Check-in time will be 4:00pm. Check-out time for all units is 10:00am. Renters that have not checked out by 10:00am will be charged $50.00 and will still be expected to vacate the property immediately. Renter agrees not to park on the Property or occupy any portion of the property prior to their check-in time or after the check-out time. Deadwood Connections reserves the right to delay check-in time for cleaning & repair services.
7. Some vacation units will be provided with a set of keys. Renter agrees to pay $5.00 for each lost key. Lockout service is available for a fee of $25.00 until 10:00pm and $40.00 after 10:00pm. Fee is payable directly to Agent upon service.
8. Deadwood Connections will make every effort to ensure that Renter`s stay is safe, comfortable, and enjoyable. No refunds or discounts will be made for inclement weather, mechanical breakdowns, or other nuisances beyond our control. Examples of these which DO NOT warrant any refund, discount, or another property, etc. include but are not limited to: breakdown of air conditioners, TV`s, VCR`s, Hot Tubs, electronics or appliances, construction in the area, disruption of utility services, problems which have not yet been reported to agent, bad weather, or noisy neighbors. Renter agrees to report any and all problems to Deadwood Connections immediately. Deadwood Connections agrees to make every effort to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
9. Renter agrees to: (i)leave the Property in the same condition as it was at check in, (ii) be financially responsible for unwarranted or unneeded service calls and service calls caused by Renters misuse of the property, (iii)report any and all problems to Deadwood Connections immediately, (iv)not to enter owner`s private storage spaces, (v) to abide by occupancy limits of the Property at all times, (vi) not move furniture in the cabin. Upon Departure, Renter agrees to (i)wash and put away dishes, (ii)strip sheets off beds, (iii)remove garbage to garbage receptacles outside. Renter agrees to pay any charges associated with failure to complete the above. The Renter, being the person whose name the contract is in, will be the sole contact person in regards to this agreement and the tenancy. Such Renter is responsible for all guests/visitors` adherence to this Agreement.
10. Renter agrees to abide by all other ordinances, rules, and regulations that may be imposed by parties other than Deadwood Connections, such as local governments, homeowner association, etc.
11. Most properties do not allow pets on the premises. Violation of a no pet property will result in immediate eviction without refund, will result in a $500.00 no pet fee and will be subject to all cleaning costs, any losses incurred by Property Owner and/or Agent due to this violation. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $25.00 per pet in the homes that allow them. It is Renters responsibility to let AGENT aware of the number of pets they will be bringing.
12. NO SMOKING. There is no smoking in any of the homes. When in violation of the smoking policy, Renter agrees to pay all costs associated with cleaning to remove smoke odors, any losses incurred by Property Owner and/or Agent, and a $500.00 handling fee. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly outside or a $50.00 fee will be charged.
Este anfitrión tiene 151 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones