Enjoy the feel of living in the country while still being part of the city! Take in the scenic view of the woods and wildlife outside every window, and benefit from being close to all the amenities of city life. It is perfect for the businessman working in a nearby office, the vacationer passing through on I-435, the family of a nearby retirement center resident, relatives of patients at the local hospital, and people who simply want a home to stay in while they visit the sights of the city.
Here's what we've got:
• roomy parking available in cul-de-sac,
• outside concrete steps to basement apartment,
• private deck and patio,
• private entrance with keypad entry,
• 1000 sq ft of interior living space,
• open living and dining room
• 50" Smart TV 4K with hundreds of cable channels,
• high speed fiber optic internet service,
• sofa bed and two wingback chairs,
• full dining room table and chairs,
• full kitchen with serving counter and two bar stools,
• side-by-side refrigerator,
• double oven with stovetop and microwave,
• double sink with disposal,
• full private bathroom with shower,
• bedroom with king size bed and walk-in closet.
• Enjoy a cup of coffee, tea or hot chocolate with our new Keurig 2.0
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have 100% access and privacy to the entire designated areas listed above. Areas in the basement that are to be inaccessible (such as storage rooms, furnace room and access to our living area upstairs) will be locked. Occasionally we will need to come downstairs for something. We will never enter unannounced or uninvited.
Atención a los huéspedes
We work at home, but come and go frequently. We would love to meet everyone who stays with us, however. And we will always be available at least by cell phone. Since there is a private outside entrance to your living area accessible by a keypad, you have the freedom to come and go as you please. We will respect your privacy.
Otros aspectos destacables
Since we live in a wooded area don't be surprised if the outside motion detector lights turn on in the middle of the night and you see raccoons, deer, or foxes walk past your window.
- No parties but we can allow for offsite business meetings
- No smoking anywhere on the property, not just in the house
- Parking is allowed in the cul-de-sac, not in the driveway
- Don't leave a mess–clean up after yourselves
- If you spill or break something, please let us know
- Talk with us regarding the use of the kitchen. It's primarily for light usage: boiling eggs, heating leftovers, etc., not for messy gourmet meals.
My wife and I are empty nesters living in a big beautiful house nestled in a secluded area right here in Kansas City. I'm a cartoonist and on staff with a missionary organization, and my wife Cindy cleans houses and keeps me organized. We love old classic movies and bicycling on the trails nearby and plugging into church and ministry.