A spacious, clean and peaceful place ideally located 10 miles from Burlington, Vermont or 25 miles from our local ski areas in the Green Mountains ~ Perfect for a weekend away or a home away from home for a business traveler.
A larger family may want to consider renting both of our guest spaces, upstairs from this studio apartment is a king bed suite, listed as "Private, King bed suite in Essex."
- We are a non-smoking property (no smoking in our home & outdoors)
- Quiet Hours: 10:00pm to 8:00am
- Animal Rules: We have 2 beloved family dogs whom we have in our home, however, we do not allow them into our guests rooms taking into consideration any future visitors who may suffer from pet allergies. And for that same reason, we cannot accommodate guests with animals. Additionally, we have a horse named “Doc” who is living out his years on our property. If you visit, you may see him roaming about or hear him belting out a good whinny. He has never been one to turn away a good carrot or apple
- Please turn off the lights and TV anytime you leave during your stay
- Please follow "Check-out" instructions posted in the Studio prior to your departure
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 25 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My husband, Jeff and I, have always loved sharing our home with our family and friends visiting from out of town. And we have found great enjoyment in witnessing or hearing about their experiences in our Vermont community with all that it has to offer. So after converting part of our house into comfortable, private guest space, we hope to expand on our hosting possibilities.