Departamento o casa entera
A traditional French hamlet with 3 individual cottages nestling in 20 acres of fields and woodland, located in SW France between the Lot and Dordogne rivers.
Boussagou is close to family-friendly activities, restaurants and dining.
You'll love the location, ambiance and outdoor space; great for couples, families, and groups. An ideal base from which to explore local attractions.
Large 12 x 5 m heated pool shared by 3 cottages (open Easter-Sept weather permitting). Owners live on-site.
In this busy world, holiday times are precious so you want to be assured that you will all have a great time. At Boussagou you will find peace and tranquillity. We have created a place where you will instantly feel relaxed in a safe and welcoming environment.
This stone farmhouse has all its rooms on the ground floor and has an open plan feel. It provides spacious family accommodation or is large enough to house two families who want to holiday together.
There is a large living, dining and kitchen area with a beamed fireplace and wood burner.
The back stable door leads to a private terrace with BBQ and large private garden with views of the fields beyond. Here you will find your own private 7 x 3m swimming pool with a large decked terrace shaded by peach and walnut trees.
Of course you also have use of the main 12 x 5m heated pool.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Every house has facilities for al fresco dining, a BBQ and sun umbrella
- Large 12 x 5m heated swimming pool (alarmed) with sunbathing terrace
- Honesty bar with cold beer, wine, soft drinks and ice-creams
- Bikes available for all ages free of charge
- Outdoor games including badminton, swing ball and petanque
- Games barn with table tennis, table football, toys, dressing-up clothes
- Climbing frame with swings, slide and an in-ground trampoline
- Tiny Tots area
- Boussagou pets to visit and feed and perhaps collect a few eggs
- Home cooked 4-course arrival meals on request
- Complementary Welcome Basket on arrival
- Information Pack in each gite suggesting places to see, things to do, local restaurants and markets
- Babysitting service
- Baby and toddler equipment provided free of charge
- Walking and jogging trails straight from your front door
- Board games and books for all ages
Atención a los huéspedes
We live onsite and are always here to greet you on arrival, when we will give you a brief tour of the property and facilities and make sure you settle comfortably into your own farmhouse.
Throughout your holiday we are always available if you need anything - from information on local restaurants, places to visit or forthcoming local events.
We love the friendly, laid back French way of life. They put tremendous importance on family, friends and quality of living and we aim to share this ethos with you too when you are on holiday at Boussagou.
Bookings are from Saturday 4pm to Saturday 10am, 7 nights minimum during mid-high season.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.
Hello, we’re Ken & Bernadette and, having spent most of our lives working in London, we decided on a complete change of lifestyle. We adore this part of France and fell in love with Boussagou the moment we saw it and we're sure you will too. Each farmhouse on Boussagou has been lovingly renovated and it is a safe and tranquil haven for family or group holidays. It's also a perfect venue for weddings, parties and special occasions.