A fabulous Twin Room with own entrance situated opposite London Kentish Town Station. Equipped with Tea and Coffee making facilities and On-Suite bathroom. Communal Terrace also available for use.
Fabulous private Twin room is situated directly opposite Kentish Town underground station and 10 minutes walk from vibrant Camden Town and stunning Hampstead Heath. It has excellent public transport connections and a great place to relax.
*Please note the room does not have a kitchen or cooking facilities.
Disponible para huéspedes
The twin room is fabulous, light and airy. It is located directly opposite Kentish Town station and in the mix of cafes, brasseries and boutiques.
The room is situated above a coffee shop, you have access to the room from the rear entrance. There is a photograph of the steps so please be sure to check before booking, it is not suitable for disabled access.
2 single beds, private on suite bathroom and own entrance with shared terrace.
We also have an additional apartment available for rent that sleeps 4 and a private service room, 1 large double room with lounge and double sofa bed. In case of group bookings the apartment plus service rooms can accommodate groups of up to 10.
Atención a los huéspedes
The studio is situated above a fabulous Coffee Shop. The owner can be found working in here most days and offer you local assistance and guidance.
Alternatively Neli the housekeeper is always on hand for any issues you may experience.
Otros aspectos destacables
The terrace is available for use, however please note that it is communal not private.
Please note the room does not have a kitchen or cooking facilities
We offer washing service at a fee of £20 per one load of clothes
- *No illegal activity
- *No overnight guests who are not part of the advanced, airbnb reservation without prior permission.
- *No hosted events/parties late night music, this is a residential area with families and working professionals.
- *Please help us conserve energy by turning off lights, small appliances, lamps, etc. when not being used.
- *Also, please remember to LEAVE THE KEYS on the table in the lounge when you check out. Remember to turn off the lights and close the doors on your way out.
- *If you need flexibility around the specified check in or check out times, let us know in advance.
- *If there is an issue with the room or bedroom, please let us know immediately. We work best with guests who are good communicators. If the room needs a light bulb, if you'd like an extra pillow, blanket, let us know and we will be glad to make it available to you.
- Enjoy your stay!
Este anfitrión tiene 24 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am generally a happy 'go lucky person,' someone who enjoys people and this city. It is enormous and beautiful. I have lived in London a long and seen it change in so many ways. I am definitely a city person, although I love to escape to the country every now and then...