House, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
Walk to the slopes at this newly remodeled condo with resort amenities (including a community hot tub) and fantastic views of Baldy Mountain! The centrally located space is perfect for a ski getaway or winter holiday with friends and family!
The mountain condo is two blocks from the Sun Valley Warm Springs lift and two miles to town (ride the shuttle for free)! A shared sauna is located right outside your door, and Sun Valley offers year round fun.
Play Soleil is a second-story condo accessible by stairs only. The home is ideal for entertaining with a spacious living room, fireplace, and media entertainment (cable and DVD library). A fully stocked kitchen and bistro table will help feed the whole family or you can always dine on the private patio thanks to a gas grill!
With one full bath and one bedroom, this Ketchum condo sleeps four guests. Bedding options include a queen-size bed and sofabed in the living room. In-house WiFi and a private washer and dryer will keep guests cozy for extended stays.
Sun Valley was made for exploring! See the Ketchum Ranger District for maps to hot springs or cast a fishing line at Warm Springs Creek. Enjoy horseback riding, hiking, mountain biking, and golf on resort grounds in summer, and bring your ski gear for snowy trails each winter. Choose between alpine skiing, ice skating, and Nordic skiing!
So come explore the wilderness, and then ease your bones in the shared sauna of this wonderful Sun Valley condo. The resort community is a perfect escape any time of year!
No of people can fit in is 4
1. Quiet hours are between 9:00 PM and 8:00 AM. Noise levels during daytime, i.e. TV, music, talking etc. should be at normal conversation volume, so as not to be heard in the adjacent units and units above or below. After the first notification, from the Home Owners Association, to the owner or manager, any following noise incidents, guests will incur a $100 fine, for each subsequent violation, levied against the unit.
2. Smoking Fine (Per HOA). In addition to penalties set forth by Vacasa: after the first notification, from the Home Owners Association, to the owner, any following smoking incidents, guests will incur a $100 fine, for each subsequent violation, levied against the unit.
3. Parking. Because of the lack of parking spaces, please have friends park on Ritchie Drive.
Trailers, motor homes, boats, recreation vehicles and extra vehicles are not permitted to be parked or be stored in the Sawtooth Condominium’s parking lot.
4. Dogs & Pets. Tenants are not allowed to have dog(s) or other pets. After the first notification, from the Home Owners Association, to the owner, any following dog incidents, guests will incur a $100 fine, for each subsequent violation, levied against the unit.
5. Decks and Entry. Personal items, including bicycles, are not to be stored in entryways, common area or above deck railings.
6. Hot Tub & Sauna. Rules for use of Hot Tub and Sauna are posted on the sauna building. All owners, tenants and guest will abide by the posted rules.