House, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Your Sandpoint vacation will be exceptional at this duo of lakefront condos right beside each other, complete with a dock slip for your boat and access to shared resort amenities for up to eight guests to take advantage of.
These condos sit just 30 feet from the shore of Lake Pend Oreille and less than a mile from downtown Sandpoint. The slopes of Schweitzer Mountain offer excellent skiing a 14-mile drive away in winter.
Please note, while this listing is for both units, each one can be rented separately.
Both condos greet you with a cozy ambiance that will make you feel welcome right away. Enjoy the view of the lake from the bistro table on your back deck or from the furniture in the living areas. Board games, books, and large flatscreen TVs with cable and a Blu-ray player are available for entertainment, and WiFi can be accessed in the clubhouse.
Both kitchens are open and fully equipped for all your cooking needs, with granite counters and dishwashers. In one home, four can sit at the dining table for a meal, and another has two seats at the breakfast bar. Or, head to the charcoal grills by the tennis courts for a picnic.
With one bedroom and one full bath in each condo, as many as eight travelers will sleep happily here. Both bedrooms offer a queen-size bed, and sofabeds in the living rooms will each sleep two more. Since these homes are on the first level, they may be a great choice for anyone with limited mobility.
In each condo, A/C keeps the home cool in summer and a private washer/dryer are available for your convenience.
Perfect for two couples or small familes to enjoy beautiful Sandpoint - hit the water with a boat to enjoy classic water sports, fish, or simply splash around in the clear blue waters. Shared basketball and tennis courts are a great way to work up a sweat while having fun, and the shops and restaurants of downtown will keep you occupied in the evening.
Your vacation will be one you won't soon forget - book today!
No of people can fit in is 8
Condo Del Sol
1. Unlawful, improper, unsafe, disturbing, or offensive use in any unit or common area is prohibited.
a) Smoking is not allowed inside any living unit, on any deck or lanai, nor within 50 feet of any building, improvement, or recreational facility.
b) Loud or disturbing noises are not allowed. Particular care should be taken between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
c) Non-emergency disturbing construction activities are only allowed between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
d) Cooking or barbecuing is not allowed in any common or limited common areas with the exception of at designated area(s).
e) Personal belongings or refuse shall not be stored on any common or limited common areas including under stairways, under buildings, on lawn areas, or in parking areas. Exceptions to this rule such as flower pots, door mats, and flags may be allowed only with prior approval of the Board of Directors or its managing agent and only if items are not disturbing to, or objected to by other residents or guests. Bikes and scooters are to be stored only in designated bike racks provided throughout the common area.
f) Hazardous materials, fireworks, other explosive objects or devices, fuel, or anything that may, or may be deemed to create a risk to health or safety are not allowed anywhere on the project.
g) Posting of any signs or advertising, any solicitations, or any picketing of any kind shall not be allowed without prior written authorization by the Board of Directors or its managing agent.
h) Garments, rugs, towels, or other objects shall not be hung or displayed from the windows, balconies, or facades of the project without prior written authorization by the Board of Directors or its managing agent.
2. When absent for any extended length of time, residents, guests, and/or tenants shall close and secure all windows and doors and shall place the thermostat at a setting to avoid freezing pipes and resulting damage.
3. Owners and renters of units have first priority on the use of all recreational facilities (e.g., pools, tennis courts, volleyball and basketball courts, or lobby.) Use by guests is limited to resident demand at the time. Guests must be accompanied by owners or renters of units at all times.
4. When any owner has rented their unit, the owner’s right to use the common facilities is delegated to the tenant and accordingly, such owner is not entitled to use the common facilities. The managing agent must be immediately notified by each owner or their authorized agent of any rentals or lease agreements. Renters are not allowed to use any Condo facilities (e.g., pools, tennis courts, volleyball and basketball courts, lobby, etc.) until a rental information sheet is received by the Board of Directors or its managing agent.
5. Moorage of boats and watercraft along the seawall shall be daytime only. Storage of boats, watercraft, or personal belongings is not allowed on the lawn. No boats, watercraft, lines, or bumpers may be left attached to the seawall overnight. Moorage of boats and watercraft shall not interfere with grounds maintenance activities. Moorage is not allowed adjacent to flower beds. Only standard bumpers and lines are allowed.
6. All windows should be draped with curtains, drapes, or blinds of a style and type approved by the Board of Directors or its managing agent. All window coverings shall be white as seen from the exterior.
7. Any remodeling which proposes to cause an alteration to the building’s exterior (including doors, windows, and balconies), common areas, or any structural members must first get approval from the Board or its managing agent. Plans, drawings, engineering services, permits, etc. may be required at the discretion of the Board or its managing agent. The Board or its managing agent may require a fee as they see appropriate.
8. Owners and tenants are responsible for keeping hallways, entryways and lanais in a clean and orderly fashion.
9. Pets are not allowed in the tennis court or pool areas. Dogs are not permitted on the lawn, except for the designated pet walking area, and owners must pick up and discard pet droppings. Dogs must be on a leash at all times.
10. All posted rules and signs must be adhered to at all times.
Condo Del Sol
SWIMMING POOL REGULATIONS
1. Any and all posted swimming pool rules must be followed.
2. Typical pool hours are 10:00 am. – 9:00 pm – Memorial Day through Labor Day – at the discretion of the managing agent.
3. No swimming during times when the pool is closed.
4. Gates must be closed after entering and exiting the pool area.
5. Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
6. Children in diapers are not allowed in the pools.
7. Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
8. No glass containers in pool area.
9. No large toys or devices allowed in the pool area.
10. No rocks or water balloons allowed in the pool area.
TENNIS, BASKETBALL and VOLLEYBALL COURT REGULATIONS
(Care must be taken when courts are wet as they may be very slippery and dangerous)
1. Players must wear proper attire, including tennis shoes and shirts.
2. No food or glass containers allowed in the court areas.
3. Courts are for unit owners, renters and guests only.
4. Appropriate etiquette must be observed at all times.
5. No inappropriate use of the court areas is allowed.
6. Tennis play has preference over other uses in the tennis court area.
7. Gates must be closed after entering and exiting court area.
8. Courts may not be used between the hours of sunset and sunrise(URL HIDDEN)Condo Del Sol
1. Each occupied unit is allowed a maximum of 2 vehicles, not counting occasional visitors.
2. Additional parking of vehicles such as trailers, boats and recreation vehicles may be allowed only with prior approval from, and at the discretion of the managing agent. Approval may be granted as space allows, in areas designated, and for a time limit determined by the managing agent.
3. Each occupied unit shall be entitled to one parking space adjoining the buildings. Additional vehicles shall be parked in areas as designated by management, as space allows, and in duration with prior approval and at the discretion of management.
4. Vehicles parked in non-designated areas shall be subject to removal at the owner's expense.
5. Owners, renters and occupants are responsible for vehicles belonging to their guests.
6. Vehicles shall be maintained in working order at all times. No repairs, servicing or rebuilding of any motorized vehicles, including water craft, is authorized anywhere on Association property.
7. Vehicle storage on the property is not allowed.
8. Vehicles must be moved, at times, to facilitate snow removal and general maintenance. Failure to do so may result in removal of vehicle at the unit owner’s expense.
9. The managing agent has discretion to allow individual exceptions to these rules as deemed appropriate, such as in instances of low seasonal usage.(URL HIDDEN)
CONDO DEL SOL(URL HIDDEN)301 Iberian Way - Sandpoint, Idaho - (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)Rental Occupant Information
Units # 129 and 130(URL HIDDEN)Names of Adults to Occupy Unit (Please type or print name(s)
____________________________ ______________________________ ____________________________ ____________________________________(URL HIDDEN)Of Children to Occupy Unit and their ages
___________________________ _______________________________ _____________________________(URL HIDDEN)Date of Arrival Date of Departure
Vehicles: (Only one vehicle may be parked in front of building)
(_Only TWO vehicles allowed per unit_)
(URL HIDDEN) Make________________________ Color __________________ License #____________________ State __________(URL HIDDEN)
Make_________________________Color _________________ License # ____________________ State __________
Will you have a boat, personal watercraft, or trailer at this site? Yes _____ No _____
(URL HIDDEN)Make of Boat or Personal Watercraft Trailer License #
Only if parking space is available, will boat & trailer parking be allowed on the premises. If so, parking will only be available for 3 nights during your stay, which includes the nights of arrival and departure. Parking must be arranged with the Manager. Your rental agent should be able to help you with coordination.
I HEREBY CERTIFY THAT I HAVE RECEIVED A COPY OF THE CONDO DEL SOL RULES & REGULATIONS AND WILL ABIDE BY THE SAME.(URL HIDDEN)Signed __________________________________ Date____________________________(URL HIDDEN)
By (Please type or print name)____________________________________ Contact Phone # if available _________________________________
This information is required to be on file at the Condo del Sol office prior to occupancy.
Thank You for Your Cooperation
Email to : (EMAIL HIDDEN) and copy ---> (EMAIL HIDDEN) Attn: Dan Staglund Thank you
Durante el período del 23 de Septiembre de 2017 - 22 de Enero de 2019 la estancia mínima es de 2 noches.