House, 1 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, (Sleeps 2)
Whether you're looking for some fun in the sun or you're longing for a romantic weekend with your significant other, this cozy third-level condo overlooking Payette Lake is the perfect choice! You'll fall in the love with the stunning views of the water and the provided deluxe amenities, including access to a private dock on the lake, colorful beach lounge area, and a sparkling blue swimming pool!
The location of this McCall rental is perfect, no matter if you're traveling in the summer and hoping to soak up some sun or visiting in the winter and hoping to have some fun on the slopes! Spend a day hiking exploring the natural beauty of Ponderosa State Park, less than a half mile to the north. Practice your swing at the beautiful McCall Golf Course that is only one block away from this condo. Payette Lake offers swimming, boating, water-skiing, and fishing. Multiple resorts are located nearby for fabulous downhill skiing and snowboarding. If you're more interested in Nordic skiing or snowshoeing, you'll love the hundreds of miles of backcountry groomed trails only minutes away!
The Timberlake Studio in the Sky is an affordable choice that doesn't sacrifice any of the comforts of home. Complete with a fully equipped kitchen and outdoor gas grill, making a homemade meal is easy (and the provided dishwasher makes clean-up even easier!). After a delicious dinner, curl up on the cozy overstuffed leather sectional sofas and chat about the next day's plans while enjoying a glass or two of wine and warmth from the fireplace.
The decor of this rental really embraces its location. Winter sports accessories adorn the walls, the shelves are stacked with interesting books and retro knick-knacks, and there is a lodge-like feel throughout the home. Borrow a book and head out to the deck for some reading with a view. There's also a flatscreen TV with a DVD player, cable, and WiFi for more entertainment options!
This spacious studio easily converts from a daytime living area to a cozy nighttime bedroom. The luxurious queen size Murphy bed pulls down from the wall so that it can be easily stored out of sight during the day. The full bathroom was recently updated. This beautiful home can comfortably accommodate two guests. Perfect for a couple traveling with kids, this condo has a maximum occupancy of two.
No matter what time of the year you choose to visit McCall, this incredible studio on Payette Lake is the perfect home-away-from-home! With access to deluxe amenities and an ideal location, you'll find yourself returning again and again to the Timberlake Studio in the Sky.
No of people can fit in is 2
TIMBERLAKE CONDOMINIUM Renter Registration
The undersigned will occupy a Unit in the Timberlake Condominiums and hereby provide(s) the following information in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Timberlake Condominium Homeowners Association.
Unit Occupancy: Unit B-19
Check in Date:_____________________________
Check out Date:____________________________
Names of All (1 - 4 persons) Who Will Occupy Unit: including minor children and infants
1. ____________________________ , 2. ____________________________
3. ____________________________ , 4._____________________________
Note: The maximum overnight occupancy of a studio condominium is 4 (four) persons including minor children and infants.
The undersigned acknowledges receipt of the Timberlake Homeowners Association 1) Rules and Regulations and 2) Boat and Dock Rules, and acknowledges that violation of any rule by anyone occupying the unit may result in immediate eviction from the property without any recourse against Timberlake Condominium Homeowners Association.
The undersigned further agrees to indemnify and hold the Timberlake Condominium Homeowners Association and its directors, officers, and agents harmless against all claims and losses, including attorney fees and costs, for personal injury and damage to Association property or property of any person resulting from the conduct of the undersigned and any other person occupying the Unit under the auspices of the undersigned, and any visitors or guests of such persons.
I understand no pets are allowed ______ ,(Please Initial)
I understand this a no smoking facility ______ ,(Please Initial)
Home Address: _________________________________________________
Home Phone: __________________ Cell Phone: _______________
THIS REGISTRATION FORM MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE CHECK IN AND
RECEIPT OF KEYS AND CHECK IN MATERIALS.
Submit by email: (EMAIL HIDDEN)
and (EMAIL HIDDEN)
Submit by mail: Timberlake Condominium Homeowners Association
PO Box 2586 McCall, Idaho 83638
Fax (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
TIMBERLAKE HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION- Rules and Regulations
All occupants of Timberlake Condominiums, including owners, renters and guests are expected to be respectful of the unique natural setting, as well as the communal nature, of where we are living.
The facility consists of 34 units plus common area. According to City of McCall Fire Code the maximum capacity of the facility is 77 people. These Rules and Regulations are to ensure an enjoyable and safe experience for all those using the property and amenities of Timberlake Condominiums. These Rules and Regulations are posted in the glass case in the breezeway between Building A and Building B of Timberlake Condominiums. In addition, the Rules and Regulations are posted in each timeshare unit and each rental unit.
Rules applicable to Renters Only
1. Renters must complete and submit the Timberlake Condominiums RENTER REGISTRATION form prior to occupancy.
2. The maximum occupancy of one condominium is 4 (four) persons including minor children and infants
3. Renters and Guests may have NO PETS of any kind on Association property.
4. BARBEQUES ARE PROVIDED FOR RENTERS ON THE BEACH AND IN PICNIC AREA IN PARKING LOT. No barbeque use is allowed in individual rental units.
5. Four (4) persons per rental unit may use Timberlake facility amenities,including the parking lot, pool, beach, dock, and other common areas. This may be rental unit occupants (not to exceed four) or rental unit occupants and their off site guests (not to exceed four).
6. FAILURE TO COMPLY with these Rules, Timberlake Homeowners Association Rules and Regulations and Boat Dock Rules may result in fines and/or immediate eviction as per the Renter Registration form.
Rules applicable to Owners of Rental Units
1. When unit is occupied by renter, unit owner's boat is not allowed to occupy a space on the Timberlake dock.
2. When unit is occupied by renter, unit owner does not have use of Timberlake common areas, including parking lot, pool, grounds, beach and dock.
Rules and Regulations applicable to Owners, Renters and Guests:
Timberlake Condominiums facility is a smoke-free/tobacco free property. This includes no smoking in all units. on unit decks, and all community areas, including the pool. beach, dock and property parking lots.
-No more than one vehicle per unit may be parked in the main parking lot located adjacent to the units.
-Recreational vehicles, boats and trailers are not allowed in the main parking lot. Overflow parking for vehicles and for trailers is available on a first-come, first-serve basis in the unpaved parking lot across the street.
-The driving lane of the main parking lot must be clear for fire and emergency vehicle access. Any vehicles blocking this access may be towed at owners' expense. Initial _____________
-Quiet hours are 10:00 p.m. -10:00 a.m. This means sounds should not be heard outside of individual units. Also in common areas, people are expected to be quiet during this time.
-If noise is bothersome after 10:00 p.m., occupants are urged to call the McCall Police Department, Dispatch Telephone number: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). Wheeled Toys, Bicycles, Scooters, Tricycles
-May be used in the parking lot but are NOT to be used on walkways.
-Wheeled toys, bicycles, scooters, tricycles are not to be used within gated areas at any time.
-No Lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk.
-The swimming pool is open from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
-As required by the facility's insurance program, the pool gates are locked at all times.
-Owners and renters use a unit key to access the swimming pool. Do not keep the gate propped open at any time.
-No glass containers allowed in pool area. Food and drink may be consumed at tables.
-Tobacco products and chewing gum are not allowed.
-Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult. An adult is a person that is at least 18 years of age.
-Proper swimwear is required to use the pool. No denim shorts, jeans, or cut-offs.
-Non-toilet trained children are not allowed in the pool diapered or un-diapered
(in accordance with the guidelines of the U.S. Center for Disease Control).
-Rough play and excessive noise are not allowed anywhere in the facility. This includes pushing, shoving, or throwing people in the pool.
-As with all of the common areas, please be courteous to the other people using the pool.
-Boat Dock Rules are posted in the glass case in the breezeway between Building A and Building B. Please review these rules.
-Walkways on the dock and between slips must be clear of any obstructive materials at all times for the safety of all. This includes towels, shoes, life jackets. ropes. floaties, skis, tubes - in general anything that would be an obstruction to a person walking on the dock.
7. Personal Property
All persons are expected to remove all personal property (sand toys, towels, shoes, life jackets, etc) from the beach, dock and pool when leaving that area. Personal property should be stored in vehicles or within unit. Personal property left on beach, in pool area, and on dock will be removed by the Property Manager.
-NO FIREWORKS OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED ON TIMBERLAKE CONDOMIUMS
PROPERTY. THIS INCLUDES ANYTHING IGNITABLE SUCH AS SPARKLERS OR
-THIS APPLIES TO ALL PROPERTY INCLUDING BEACH AND BOTH PARKING LOTS.
-ENFORCEMENT INCLUDES THE JULY 4TH HOLIDAY.
9. Pets and domestic animals
OWNERS - PLEASE OBSERVE THE LEASH POLICY AS POSTED ON THE TIMBERLAKE
CONDOMINIUMS PROPERTY AND KEEP YOUR ANIMALS UNDER CONTROL AT ALL TIMES.
GENERAL COURTESY - Please return beach and pool furniture to its original location, dispose of garbage and gather all personal items for the safety and enjoyment of you and others.
TIMBERLAKE CONDOMINIUMS BOAT DOCK RULES
1. Boat dock is for use by Timberlake owners/renters/guests while occupying or visiting Timberlake Condominiums.
2. Dock space is available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
3. Mooring for renter's and guest's boats is restricted to the outside of the dock.
4. Tie-down ropes or mooring covers may be left to indicate occupied docking space for a maximum of six (6) hours.
5. Boats are to be moored with sturdy lines. If damage is caused to Timberlake dock or to personal property due to inadequate securing of one's watercraft, the owner of that craft is liable for all costs associated with the damage.
6. The dock must be kept clear of personal flotation devices, dock lines and other personal items.
7. From Friday of Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day (Monday) of each year, any boat owner not in residence on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday may not moor his/ her boat at the Timberlake dock This rule applies through Monday for the Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day weekends.
8. When a unit is occupied by a renter, unit owner's boat is not allowed to occupy a space on the Timberlake dock.
9. Only one (1) boat (regardless of size) per condominium unit may be moored at the dock at anytime.
10. Trailers of any kind - including boat, personal watercraft, utility, recreational, and camping - may not be parked in the primary (paved) parking lot at any time. Trailer parking for Timberlake owners/renters is available in the unpaved lot across the street from the condominium parking lot.
11. No boat or personal watercraft may be parked on the Timberlake beach at any time. Moor personal watercrafts on anchors at the north end of the beach.
12. Gasoline cans or tanks may not be stored anywhere on the beach, dock, or adjacent deck areas. These items should be stored in the trailer parking lot across the street from the condominium parking.
13. Anyone abusing these rules may have his/her boat or trailer towed at the owner's expense.
WELCOME TO TIMBERLAKE
We hope you will have an enjoyable stay here with us on our beautiful property. To insure everyone residing here at Timberlake has a safe and memorable experience, please familiarize yourself with all the rules and regulations for the use of our property.Thanks for respecting other residents and our beautiful surroundings.
In the event that an infraction does occur, please be aware the following measures are enforced.
A law enforcement agency being called to Timberlake Condominiwns due to
renter actions/behavior is grounds for IMMEDIATE EVICTION
-First infraction - verbal statement of infraction and warning to renter.
E-mail HOA designated board member and unit owner - docwnentation to
include infraction, notification, date and time, short description ofthe incident. Phone report to rental agency or unit owner.
-Second infraction - verbal and written statement of infraction including written notification of $100.00 penalty to be placed upon unit owner.
E-mail HOA designated board member and owner - documentation to include
infraction, notification, date and time, short description of the incident. Phone report to rental agency or unit owner
-Third infraction - verbal and written statement of infraction and written
notification stating renter is to vacate unit and vacate Timberlake Condominiwns property. E-mail HOA designated board member and unit owner - documentation to include infraction, notification, date and time, short description of incident.
Phone report to rental agency or unit owner to assist with eviction.
-Any cost incurred by Timberlake Homeowners Association including costs associated with law enforcement from renter occupant or renter guest will be billed to the Timberlake unit owner
-Timberlake Homeowners Association reserves the right to assess additional
fines and place liens on unit owners who do not pay fines in a timely manner
Durante el período del 18 de Octubre de 2017 - 17 de Febrero de 2019 la estancia mínima es de 2 noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 41 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones