No Cleaning Fees. 5 Min walk to the beach. Garage included for parking.
Break away from the rat race and head to the beach. Aloha Paradise is a short 5 minute walk to the beach. If you fly in to Port Aransas, it's conveniently located to the airport. Grab your golf clubs and hop on over to the golf course which is just one block away. There is a souvenir shop and convenience store within walking distance.
Bring your fishing gear and kid's toys and store them securely in the garage. There are also two parking spots available outside of the garage.
Enjoy your coffee on the back porch or on the back balcony with a great view of a beautiful pond with a fountain and lots of wildlife.
The kitchen has everything you need for entertaining. It is fully stocked with pots and pans as well as the appliances you will need to create those amazing feasts from all of the fish that you will hopefully catch. The dining table seats 8 people so you can enjoy your meals together.
Downstairs, there is a bedroom with a queen bed with new sheets and comforter as of January, 2017. There is also a full bathroom downstairs.
The dining area flows nicely into the living area which has a nice couch and chairs and a large flat screen TV to watch your sports games.
Upstairs, there are three bedrooms. Two of the bedrooms have queen beds and one of the bedrooms has twin beds for your little ones. There are two full bathrooms upstairs for your convenience. The upstairs living area offers plenty of space to spread out with a large flat screen TV so your kids can enjoy their favorite movies.
If you get tired of the beach and sand and just want to relax by the poolside, just walk a few feet to the community pool. It has an outside shower to wash all of the sand off your feet.
We hope you have the best Port Aransas experience at Aloha Paradise.
NOTE - there is a 13% hotel tax that does not show up on the original receipt/quote. This will be added before booking is finalized.
Otros aspectos destacables
Gulfside Beach Condos
Beach Access Rd 1-A, Port Aransas, TX 78373
RENTAL AGREEMENT, RULES & REGULATIONS
Aloha Paradise Rules:
1. The person checking in must be at least 25 years old to reserve and stay on property for entire duration of the reservation. They will be held financially responsible for any damages to the unit.
2. No pets allowed unless approved by the owner.
3. No smoking inside unit, and if smoking outside, all doors and windows must remain closed and any ashes must be thoroughly extinguished in an ashtray or metal receptacle. A $500 fine will be imposed on anyone who has smoked in the home.
4. A 25% deposit is required at time of reservation to hold dates for rentals.
5. Balance due at least 30 days before check-in or 60 days for monthly rentals. Late arrival of final payment will result in cancellation of reservation and forfeiture of deposit. 30+ days cancellation notice is required for refund; deposit is forfeited for less than 30 days cancellation notice. Note: Owners will work with you at their discretion to refund (full or partial) deposit as long as owner can secure another rental for your dates. Any cancellation by owner (for example, in the unforeseen event of emergency maintenance or home suddenly being uninhabitable, or sale of home and change in ownership) will result in full refund.
6. Parking: There are two designated parking spaces in front of the townhome and if a third standard sized vehicle is brought, it must be parked in the garage. Any vehicles in excess of this limit, or those parked in spaces other than designated, may be subject to towing at violator’s/vehicle owner’s expense. Any boats, trailers, motor homes or over-sized vehicles are not allowed if they exceed the designated space allowed and/or extend into fire lane.
7. Reservation must include exact number of guests (adults & children).
8. Maximum capacity is 8 (9 or 10 with prior approval, if 2 or more are children).
9. Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
10. Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
11. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
Aloha Paradise is one of the top vacation rentals in Port Aransas. We are selective in approving rental applications and reserve the right to accept or reject rental applications as we feel appropriate. We reserve the right to speak with guests and/or perform Internet searches in considering rental applications.
The owners of Aloha Paradise handle all rental applications, payments, refunds and customer service directly.
Aloha Paradise is not a “party house”. The owners frequent their home many times throughout the year and employ a representative to inspect the property on a regular basis. We are happy to share our home with our guests and expect them to respect it as if it were their own.
A valid cell phone number(s) and email address is required for all reservations.
People other than those in the Guest’s party may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person on the property is the sole responsibility of the guest. If discovered that our unit is occupied over maximum capacity, there will be a charge of $25.00 per day per person above occupancy, or you will be asked to leave without refund.
Aloha Paradise is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
Keep the property and all furnishings in good order and only use appliances/electronics for their intended uses and do not remove from home or take to the beach.
We employ a private housekeeper who cleans our home when each guest departs, and we pay her fee in order to pass the savings to our guests.
A code for the lock, garage door, Internet log-in and directions to Aloha Paradise will be provided several days before your arrival date.
The Wi-Fi service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind. Owner does not warrant that the services will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
There may be times, especially during the summer season, that pest control or maintenance staff may need to perform services inside the home or in the patio area.
Use the air conditioner and heater at a reasonable temperature. Running the air conditioner too low can cause it to freeze up possibly resulting in a service call.
Storms and rain are a natural part of being near the coast. If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds for cancellations will be given unless:
•The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning Area” and/or
•A mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning” area, we will refund:
•Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered;
•Any unused portion or rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
•Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the “Hurricane Warning” period.
Note: We are not unreasonable and will make every effort to use common sense in making determinations on any of the above.
Gulfside Beach Condos, Rules & Regulations
•2 Parking spaces are designated for each unit (We allow use of our garage for a total of 3 spaces for standard sized vehicles, if needed).
•The pool closes by 10:00 p.m. No loud partying and offensive language is not allowed.
•No lifeguard on duty
•Noise curfew begins at 10:00 p.m., so please do not run, talk loud outside unit, or yell from floor to floor late at night
There is no daily maid service. There is a washer and dryer in the unit and we provide laundry detergent to wash your towels and clothing, along with hand and dishwasher soap and detergents. We suggest you bring beach towels, beach chairs and charcoal for the BBQ pit.
At check-out, we ask you to remove all trash from the unit and outside areas and place in nearby dumpster. All used diapers must be disposed of and placed in dumpster. Place all dirty dishes in dishwasher and start the dishwasher.
Please understand that the unit you are staying in is privately owned and anything that becomes missing or damaged will be noted and you will be held financially responsible. By making a reservation and a deposit, you are indicating that you have read and understand all of the above rules and agree to follow them.