Canyon View Retreat, 5 Bedroom, 6 Bathroom St. George Vacation Home, Sleeps 14, Waterpark, Pools, Hot Tub, Pickleball, Volleyball
The new Canyon View Retreat - a perfect 5 bedroom 6 bathroom St. George vacation home in Paradise Village at Zion in Santa Clara, Utah. You will soon see the inspiration behind it`s name the, Canyon View Retreat. This house has it all including epic views of Red Mountain and Snow Canyon`s surrounding red rock. Soak up the view in the private hot tub, or enjoy the in-home entertainment with a ping pong table, and pool table. Perfect for family reunions, groups, large families, and events in southern Utah while visiting Zion National Park, Snow Canyon, St. George, or Tuacahn. Close walking distance to the clubhouse with tiered swimming pool with water slide, 6 pickleball courts, sand volleyball court, and several Gubler Park amenities such baseball fields (great for baseball teams playing at Gubler Fields).
* Beautiful view of Red Mountain and Snow Canyon
* Private hot tub with a pergola-covered upper balcony with patio sectional sofa off large family room
* 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms (4 full baths, 2 half baths)
* 4 master suites each with its own private in suite bathroom
* Private hot tub on the upper deck with amazing views
* Beautiful patio lounge area on the upper deck
* Outdoor dining area, with fire pit, BBQ, comfortable outdoor couches and privacy wall on the lower covered patio
* Beautiful custom kitchen
* Large dining table with place settings for 8
* Additional 4 seats at the kitchen counter bar
* 2 spacious family rooms with 75” and 65" Ultra HDTV flat screen TVs, surround sound Xbox 1 and Kinnect
* Games and activities:
- Pool Table
- Ping Pong Table (pool table can convert into a ping pong table)
- Xbox 1 with Kinnect
- Board games
* Bike tow-behind trailer (seats 2 kids)
* Safety gate for the stairs
* Across the private community road, very close walking distance from the village community pool and clubhouse
* Walking distance to Archie Gubler City Park (pickleball courts, sand volleyball, baseball fields, soccer fields)
* Walking distance to Harmon`s Grocery and gas station (state-of-the-art store with gelato bar, deli, catering available)
* 02 miles to downtown Santa Clara City
* 03 miles to Entrada at Snow Canyon
* 04 miles to Tuacahn Amphitheater (15% off show tickets for guests)
* 04 miles to various golf courses (discounts on St. George city golf courses)
* 05 miles to Snow Canyon State Park
* 07 miles to downtown St. George (discounts on dining for guests)
* 20 miles to St. George Municipal Airport
* 23 miles to Sand Hollow Reservoir State Park (discounts on ATV rentals available)
* 47 miles to Zion National Park (guided hikes and adventure tours available)
* 125 miles to Las Vegas
* 146 miles to Bryce Canyon National Park (guided hikes and adventure tour available)
* 156 miles to Lake Powell
* 2-car garage plus a parking lot within walking distance for overflow parking
Outdoor Features and Entertainment:
* Private hot tub on the upper deck that boast incredible view of the Snow Canyon and surrounding area
* Covered porch that feel like an outdoor living room with incredible views, comfortable couches, dining area and BBQ
* Fire pit lounge on the backyard patio
* Pool Table
* Ping pong table (pool table can be converted into a ping pong table with a custom cover)
* Large open family room with adjoining kitchen and dining area
* Two relaxing living spaces with 75” and 65" Ultra HDTVs and large leather sectional seating
* Surround sound speakers
* Direct TV
- Pool Table
- Ping pong table (pool table converts into a ping pong table with a custom cover)
- Xbox 1 with kinnect
- Board games
Other Unique Offerings:
* Bike tow-behind trailer (seats 2 kids)
* Safety gate for the stairs
* Clubhouse with lounge, fitness room, and his/her pool-side bathrooms with shower
* Resort two-tier swimming pool with water slide, waterfall, and shallow kiddie pool
* 20 person poolside Jacuzzi spa
* 2 overflow parking lots (for RVs and Trailers)
* Paved nature trails with gorgeous view
* Poolside common area grassy area for kids to play
* Gorgeous red rock mountain views
Additional Gubler Park Amenities (5 minute walk)
* 6 pickle ball courts
* Sand volleyball court
* 4 baseball fields (Gubler Field)
* Splash pad
* Large grassy areas and field
* Outdoor bathrooms (next to sand volleyball)
(sleeps 2) Master bedroom 1 (2nd floor): king bed – full bathroom
(sleeps 2) Master bedroom 2 (2nd floor): queen bed – full bathroom
(sleeps 2) Master bedroom 3 (2nd floor): king bed – full bathroom
(sleeps 2) Jr. Master bedroom 4 (main level) - queen bed - jack/jill bathroom shared with bunk room
(sleeps 6) Bunk bedroom 5 (main level): twin/full bunk bed (2 sets of bunks, 4 total beds) - jack/jill bathroom
Total sleeping capacity: 14 comfortably
Total individual beds: 8
Paradise Village awarded "Best of State" in Vacation Rentals, Hospitality, Travel, & Tourism
The Paradise Village at Zion just won the "Best of State" award for 2016 by the Best of State Organization who awards [Best of State - Paradise Village at Zion | Utah`s Best Vacation Rentals] the top places in Utah based on travel reviews. We are very excited to share this amazing vacation home resort community with you and your family. Paradise Village is getting rave reviews on (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) by past guests and homeowners who say it is the best place to vacation as a family and has now become their new family tradition for summer travel. Paradise Village really is becoming the #1 choice among travelers to southern Utah for a quality family and group travel experience.
paradise village at zion, southern utah, st. george utah, santa clara utah, vacation rentals, zion national park, utah`s best vacation rentals, ubvr, snow canyon, red mountain, canyon view retreat, #56 canyon view retreat at paradise village, paradise village
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to the entire house as part of your reservation. All amenities offered in the home will be made available to you. There are no shared spaces. There may be a few small closets that are owner closets that may be off limits. You will also have full access to the resort pools and the park amenities out back, including: 6 pickleball courts (with lights), sand volleyball, nature trails, 4 baseball fields, splash pad, pavilions, and a new private waterpark coming summer 2017 to Paradise Village.
Atención a los huéspedes
Our vacation homes are self-catered homes. You will have total privacy and access to the home during your stay. We will not be there to interact with you. You will receive your check-in information 3 days before arrival by email. You will go directly to the home and use the keypad code we provide to check yourself in. The home will be prepared and cleaned for you prior to arrival.
Otros aspectos destacables
2-car garage plus a parking lot within walking distance for overflow parking
There is a brand new Harmon`s Grocery store within walking distance of this home and village. It is a huge store and offers a large deli with ready-to-eat foods, cheeses, meats, as well as a gelato bar, bulk foods section, and they even offer cooking classes. Fabulous addition to your experience staying at Paradise Village at Zion!
Please refer to the rules, terms & conditions listed below in our rental contract. You are required to e-sign to finalize your reservation. Pool rules are included in your check-in email and should be followed.
1. General Terms: UBVR furnishes and stocks the rental properties for your convenience and enjoyment. The kitchen is stocked with basic kitchenware, and cookware. All properties are fully furnished and are equipped with television and cable TV service. Some properties have home theater rooms and hot tubs. Bedding and linens are provided for the bedrooms. Basic toiletry supplies are provided for the bathrooms including 1 towel per listed occupant. UBVR provides a guestbook for each home that gives information about the area and how to operate the equipment in the property. Please do not remove the guestbook. Additional guest services are available upon request for additional fees, including but not limited to: discounted rental cars, discount ski packages (equipment rentals and lift tickets), limo/shuttle services, massages, grocery delivery, child care, pet care, video games & consoles,
and sports recreation kits.
2. Advertising Information: Utah’s Best Vacation Rentals (UBVR) makes reasonable efforts to ensure that advertising data is correct; however, properties, products, amenities, services, and information published on UBVR’s Web site and other advertising directories (such as (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Home Away, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), etc.) may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. UBVR does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims liability for inaccuracies relating to the pricing and description of the vacation rental properties, car, and other travel products displayed on any of these web sites (including, without limitation, photographs, property descriptions, amenities, pricing, etc.). Changes and improvements to descriptions and pricing may be made at any time and without notice.
3. Reservation Requirements: Reservations are not complete, and access codes will not be distributed until contract has been signed and payment has been received in full. Contracts are sent via email electronically. Valid picture I.D. is required on all reservations at the time of reservation. Tenant must be 21 years or older. UBVR will not distribute the check in code or allow access to the property until the contract is signed.
4. Methods of Payment: UBVR only accepts major credit cards for method of payment. A processing fee of 7% of the total reservation is charged and not limited to credit card fees, administrative fee, hot tub cleaning, linen usage etc. This charge can be found on your Confirmation Email and is included in the total balance due. A valid credit card must be on file to cover incidental expenses and damages. UBVR`s policy is payment in full at time of booking within 90 days of arrival (100%). Tenant may be given the option to pay 50% down and 50% within 90 days from the arrival. A $15 charge will be applied each time a credit card is declined.
5. Cancellations: If Tenant cancels the reservation for any reason, 90 days or more prior to the scheduled arrival, they will forfeit 100% of the deposit paid. If Tenant cancels the reservation less than 90 days prior to arrival they forfeit the FULL rental amount. All cancellations and refunds are subject to a processing fee of 7%. See #22 for Travel Insurance policies that will provide cancellation insurance.
6. Property Availability: UBVR reserves the right to provide alternative accommodations of equal or greater value, at no extra charge, if it becomes necessary to relocate a guest or group should a property become unavailable.
7. Damages to Property: By signing this Contract, Tenant understands that he/she will be held financially responsible for damages caused by Tenant and/or Tenant’s guests. Within 14 days of departure, the property will be inspected, documented and Tenant will be contacted if damages are found. When damages are found, UBVR will do everything possible to repair the property quickly and efficiently. Tenant will be sent an accounting of work done and the costs incurred. At that time the Tenant`s authorized credit card will be charged. Tenant is responsible for reporting any damage (especially water damage) to UBVR`s Guest Services at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) immediately upon discovery. If such damage occurred prior to Tenant`s arrival, Tenant must immediately disclose such damage to UBVR to avoid liability or being held financially responsible. UBVR reserves the right to enter the property during reasonable hours to inspect, make necessary repairs, alterations or improvements. See #19 for Accidental Damage Insurance policies.
8. Theft is against the law and will be reported to the proper authorities. UBVR has No Tolerance for theft. Tenant`s credit card will be charged 200% of the cost to replace any items taken from the property include but not limited to: (towels, pillows, linens, DVDs, games, kitchen utensils, knick-knacks, etc.).
9. UBVR supports all efforts to be Green by conserving water, energy and the environment. Tenants agree to act responsibly while staying at the rental property by:
10. Our homes are only to be used for residential purposes only. Please review the "Fee/Fine Schedule Addendum" for the policies and fine amounts. The following policies are in effect at all UBVR properties. Fines, Fees or other penalties will apply and will be strictly enforced due to failure of these rules.
• NO PETS are allowed in any property without written consent and full payment of applicable pet fee and alerting UBVR of the pet is required PRIOR to renting. Hefty fines are incurred for not disclosing pets in the home. (see fee addendum)
• SMOKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED at all properties, indoors or out, at ALL times. Fines will be assessed.
• Illegal substances and underage drinking are against the law and are prohibited. Proper authorities will be contacted.
• Please do not disturb the neighbors. Loud noise and access to back yards and hot tubs is prohibited after 10:00 pm.
• No additional overnight guests are allowed day or night that exceed the maximum sleeping occupancy in the home.
• A $50 FEE PER PERSON PER NIGHT FEE WILL BE CHARGED TO YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR ADDITIONAL OVERNIGHT GUESTS THAT EXCEED MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY LISTED ON OUR WEBSITE.
• No large gatherings such as, but not limited to: (5 or more additional guests), receptions, luncheons, BBQ, parties, events, weddings, etc. are allowed without expressed written consent from UBVR. UBVR reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
• STREET PARKING IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED AT ALL PROPERTIES AT ALL TIMES. Vehicles parked in the street WILL be towed at Tenant`s expense.
• 4 cars maximum per property Parking is limited to garages and drive ways ONLY INITIAL: __________________ . (Paradise Village does have additional overflow parking, & parking for RV’s and boats)
• No RVs, boats, trailers, or campers may be parked at the properties without advanced written consent. (Bearlake and Paradise Village are the only exceptions to this policy)
• Upon checkout, all doors and windows must be securely locked. Keys and garage door openers must be left on kitchen counter.
• Trash cans must be put out and returned on the appropriate day and time. Times are posted on the fridge and in guest book.
• UBVR requires at least one party signing the contract to reside at the property for the entire rental period.
11. UBVR will make every effort to ensure that the hot tub (if available at the property rented) is fully functional, serviced and clean at time of check-in. Tenant must inform UBVR immediately upon finding problems with the hot tub. At that time, UBVR will do everything possible to make needed repairs or cleanings of the hot tub quickly and efficiently. If it is determined that damage to the hot tub is due to Tenant actions, the costs to fix such problems will be withheld from the Tenant`s deposit. See #7 Damages to Property. Do to the mechanical nature of hot tubs and the extreme weather conditions which they are stored in, UBVR does not and cannot guarantee functionality of hot tubs. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN DUE TO HOT TUB OPERATIONAL FAILURE. INITIAL: __________________
12. UBVR will make every effort to ensure that snow is cleared and the property is accessible prior to check-in. It is the Tenant`s responsibility to maintain and remove snow and ice from the driveway, porch, stairs and walkways during the stay. Snow removal equipment (shovel, salt) is available at the property. Tenant accepts liability, including personal injury that may arise from the lack of compliance regarding snow removal.
13. The Premises are being rented at Tenant`s own risk. Tenant fully discharges UBVR, Owner, Owner’s agents, employees and/or contractors from any and all liability including any personal injury to Tenant or Tenant(s) Permitted Invitees. Tenant accepts full responsibility for any and all injuries, theft of property or damages of any kind which may result from the use of the rented property and any amenities provided by UBVR. Tenant agrees to indemnify and hold UBVR and/or the property owner harmless to the extent allowed by law from and against any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by any person (including Tenant`s guests). This provision is not intended to insulate UBVR or the property owner from the obligation to comply with the duties imposed by the applicable laws of the State of Utah. This Contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah and in the event of a dispute, any legal action may be maintained only in the county and State where the subject Property is located. Tenant agrees that UBVR or the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney’s fees, court fees, costs, arbitration filing fees, in addition to any other relief to which the prevailing party may be entitled.
14. No refunds will be given for but not limited to: bad weather, snow, sun, snow removal, ski resort closures, public evacuations, highway conditions or repairs/construction, noisy traffic, malfunctions of air conditioner, heating system, kitchen appliances, entertainment equipment, computer equipment, pools, hot tubs, telephone service, internet service, gaming tables, lights, laundry appliances, plumbing problems, and/or general home repair breakdowns. Every effort will be made to ensure that all equipment and appliances are working properly or that repairs are made in a timely manner. Please report any inoperative equipment to UBVR immediately. UBVR and/or its representatives may enter property during reasonable hours to perform maintenance or repairs. If the property is unavailable for occupancy, Tenant will be given a voucher towards a future stay of equal value with UBVR. Internet may not be used for any type/s of UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USES by the State of Utah laws at the rented property during this rental agreement contract. The tenant/s are responsible and are liable for any such type of Illegal download/s or other Illegal uses during the agreed stay per rental invoice for booked tenant.
15. UBVR is a property management company employed by the owner(s) of each property as agent to advertise, manage, negotiate and sign contracts on their behalf. UBVR is not responsible for property owner`s actions even if it is contrary to the UBVR Vacation Rental Agreement.
16. Any Tenant who leases residential property subject to a vacation rental agreement for 30 days or less may be evicted and removed from the property in an expedited eviction proceeding if the Tenant: 1) holds over possession after the rental period, 2) commits a material breach of the terms of this contract, or 3) has entered into the contract by fraud or misrepresentation.
17. This Contract along with the Registration Form Contract Authorization Addendum, the Occupants Information Addendum and the Fee/Fine Schedule Addendum constitute the entire contractual agreements among all the applicable parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and no representations or covenants, whether oral or written, have been made regarding the subject matter hereof except as provided herein and above. Therefore, no additional agreements will be honored unless they are expressly written in the notes section of the Summary Addendum.
18. Every provision of this Contract is intended to be severable, and if any term or provision hereof shall be declared illegal, invalid, or in conflict with Utah Law or the purposes of this Contract for any reason whatsoever, or if the enforcement of any provision shall be waived, the validity of the remainder of this Contract shall not be affected thereby.
19. UBVR offers the ability to purchase CSA Travel Protection for $70 that covers unintentional damages. This Insurance Policy covers accidental damage claimed by guests during the entire booked stay. CSA does not cover damage caused intentionally or as a result of negligence, damage by pets, or theft of property, etc. Your UBVR invoice will reflect the purchase the CSA Insurance Policy so that our Guest may enjoy without worries. CSA will send the policy and coverage details to our Guest if requested in writing.
As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occurs during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000. Any damages that exceed $3,000 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the property unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000. Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy (URL HIDDEN) . The Vacation Rental Damage plan can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly [Name of Company] any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact UBVR directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment. If you do not wish to purchase the Vacation Rental Damage Protection, a $1,000.00 damage deposit will be required prior to check-in. The deposit may be refunded 30 days after check-out as long as no damages have been identified during your rental stay.
20. Governing Law/Venue: This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws. By executing this agreement, you and your permitted invitees agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and agree to the venue of the courts of the State of Utah, whether state courts or federal courts of the County in which the property is located in the State of Utah. You and your permitted invitees hereto agree not to bring an action in any court of law located outside the State of Utah. In the event of a dispute, Tenant/s and UBVR agree to an action in small claims court or to submit to binding arbitration.
21. Credit Card Authorized Hold: UBVR reserves the right to place a $750 authorized hold via credit card to cover any additional incidental expenses prior to check in. Examples include, but are not limited to: excessive property damage, theft, unauthorized use of property and/or premises, etc. INITIAL __________________
22. Vacation Rental Insurance: UBVR recommends that all Tenants purchase the CSA Insurance that covers trip cancellations, trip delays, loss of luggage, skis and sportsman equipment, medical expenses, emergency evacuations, accidental death and dismemberment, car rental collision coverage, 24-hour emergency hotline, concierge services, identity theft assistance, pet return service, roadside assistance and vehicle return assistance. UBVR will purchase the insurance on behalf of the Tenant and will send the proof of purchase. Learn more here: (URL HIDDEN) In consideration of the monies recited and the mutual obligations contained herein, UBVR does hereby lease and rent the Premises above to Tenant, under the terms and conditions set forth in the Contract. UBVR signs this agreement without respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, or familial status of any tenant.
Este anfitrión tiene 170 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We offer Utah's nicest vacation homes in Salt Lake, Park City, Bear Lake, and St. George areas year round. Family owned and operated since 2007. 95% guest satisfaction.
We've been awarded Tripadvisor's Excellence Award 4 years in a row. We provide the best personable service and Utah's nicest accommodations. We also save you 20% off car rentals, can get you discount ski lift tickets good at all 4 resorts- Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, and Brighton. We also save you 25% off on ski rentals and can even deliver all your gear to avoid long waits in ski shops.
We offer so much more than just homes; we have a private chef who is amazing, we can cater meals, stock your home with groceries (a guest favorite!), get you discount attraction passes, offer in-home massage, and we have a full staff to serve you. You will love our homes and your experience staying with us! Anyone can rent homes, but few can offer the memorable experience that keeps you coming back. We care very much about our guests and hope you feel that from the first contact you have with us to the day you check-out. Our goal is for you to want to return for years to come.
Book direct on our website (search online for Utah's Best Vacation Rentals), or call us (phone number hidden) to make a reservation. Ditch hotels! Discover new lodging.