A quiet and perfect hideaway situated in a village and paddy field area - nice view, cows, buffalos, birds etc. Surrounded by a beautiful landscape, perfect for couple/solo traveller and a small family.
Disponible para huéspedes
Our small kitchen n dining area at our backyard! Yes, you may use this space to prepare some light meal for yourself while staying at our property. Enjoy the scenery while cooking & eating!
Atención a los huéspedes
I'm staying outside not too far from the property, you may reach me easily if there's a problem.
Otros aspectos destacables
We offer pick up service from the airport and Kuah Jetty subject to minimal fees.
Appreciate if you could let me know your time & flight arrival in advance so I can manage giving you the key and prepare for the arrival.
We also work together with local operators / tour & service provider, just let us know if you would like to do some activities in the island e.g. island hopping, mangrove tours, watersports (jetski, parasailing) or anything.
We also offer co-working space area for daily rental (10am - 5pm) in my office (for those who might need a proper space to work). You can surf, checking e-mails and fax. Pre-booking need to be applied.
1. Take off your shoes (no dirt inside house).
2. No smoking inside the house/room.
3. Please do not move the bed or the furniture at all as it may lead to breakages.
4. Please only turn up with the number of guests reserved unless it has been agreed prior with us, additional guests will not be accepted.
5. Please ensure that air-conditioning as well as unused appliances are turned off before you head out each time.
6. Please use the facilities provided to you with care, like they were your own.
7. Drugs, Gambling, prostitution or any illegal action is prohibited
8. No party-goers, drinkers.
9. Charge for access/room key lost is USD 12 by the venue.
10. Any lost or broken things will be calculated when you're checked out.
Este anfitrión tiene 31 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello there! I'm Wan Kash, 35yo, beach admirer living in beautiful Langkawi Island. Originally from East Cost side, been here for almost 6 years now. I'm a Certified Tourguide, and also a freelance Graphic Designer. Feel free to drop me Hi. ;)