A renewed and cozy apartment, located in the well-connected and charismatic district of "Avenidas Novas” near the "El Corte Ingles"and Gulbenkian Foundation close to public transports and stores, banks, supermarkets, restaurants, cafés, bakeries and other services.
You will be living in one of the most elegant areas of Lisbon. Near "São Sebastião" Metro station that will take you in 10 min to the historic center of Lisbon.
One bedroom apartment fully equipped with good areas and a balcony.
At 150 m, enjoy the famous Gardens of Gulbenkian center, one of the most active cultural spots, with Calouste Gublbenkian’s private collection, modern art museum, concerts, theatre, shops and restaurants. The area is known for its typical architecture (straight large avenues planted with trees), restaurants (where you can enjoy nice Portuguese meal, seafood, and grilled specialties), shops, shopping malls (like El Corte Ingles – 200m) and the famous Campo Pequeno bullfight arena.
The house is located near "São Sebastião" Metro station (100m – blue and red line) that will take you in 10 min to the historic center of Lisbon. Many bus lines take you wherever you need, including to the nearby beaches of Costa da Caparica (40 mn by bus from Praça de Espanha) or Carcavelos.
Get to the apartment "Gulbenkian 143" by metro from the airport (red line to S. Sebastião stop in approximately 25 to 30 min), or by taxi in 12 min (approximately 12 €).
Número de licencia o registro
Obtén más información sobre este número
- - Check-in from 15h00, check-out until 11h00 (early check-in or late check-out can be requested and arranged for).
- - Check-in time is previously agreed with the host.
- - Cleaning fee: 25 €. For stays longer than one week, the apartment might be cleaned once a week (extra cost: 25€/cleaning week).
- - The price is set for 2 adults. Each additional adult has an extra charge of 10€.
- - Baby equipment available upon request
- - Late Arrival fee 15€ - after 21h00m