Gold Camp Lodge - new 4 bedroom cabin on Gilded Mountain Development with a shared heated pool and game room! Cabin sleeps 10 in beds. Amenities include wifi, private hot tub, satellite TV, gas fireplace, gas BBQ Grill, washer/dryer.
This is a new addition to the Gilded Mountain Development! It`s a wonderful place to relax after playing in the Black Hills all day. The 3-level, newly constructed cabin is at the front of the development for nice easy access but has Forest Service land behind it for great scenic views of the Black Hills Forest. Location is fabulous - close to the ski slopes, snowmobile trails, hiking trails and scenic drives - just 7 miles southwest of Deadwood, 20 miles to Sturgis!
The main floor has an open floor plan with the kitchen, dining and living room, walk-out to the deck with BBQ Grill and seating. There is a main floor bedroom with queen size bed and a main floor bath. The living room has a gas fireplace and flat screen TV with Cable TV.
The upstairs loft is a spacious bedroom with full size bed.
The lower level family room has a large sectional sofa, flat screen TV and a wet bar and table area for playing cards or games. There are 2 bedrooms in the lower level - one with a queen bed and a set of twin bunks and the other with a queen bed. There is also a full bath and a walkout to the covered patio and private hot tub.
The cabin features a full kitchen, washer & dryer, gas BBQ Grill and cable TV, DVD player and 2 gas fireplaces.
The Gilded Mtn. Subdivision also offers use of a central Clubhouse! The Clubhouse is beautiful with log accents, cabin and mining decor and the perfect place to enjoy your vacation! It offers a game room, outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and meeting room for family gatherings, conferences, etc. The Clubhouse is available for anyone who stays in the development. The meeting room is available for rent for family gatherings.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to the entire cabin and access to the Clubhouse.
Atención a los huéspedes
We don`t meet the guests but we email and talk with them over airbnb. The guests will check-in and check-out on their own.
Otros aspectos destacables
This cabin is just 1 block down from the Clubhouse and the back deck overlooks the Black Hills National Forest for a very peaceful setting.
1. By signing this License Agreement, I certify that I have read, understand, and abide by all rules, policies, regulations of Deadwood Connections and the property referenced in this agreement. I agree to vacate Property upon demand for any violation of any of these rules, policies and regulations.
2. The guests security deposit would cover but not limited to the following: broken or stolen items, unnecessary cleaning, excessive or unbagged garbage, damage to hot tub, visible stains or damages to carpet and furniture. In addition, Agent may deduct from the security deposit the amount of any unpaid long distance or per call telephone charges (this includes 411 calls) and cable or satellite television charges that are not included with the property. No charges will be run through as long as no problems are found.
3. Guest agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Agent and the owner from and against any liability for personal injury or property damage sustained by any person (including Renter`s guests or visitors) as a result of any cause, unless caused by the negligent or willful act of Agent or owner. Renter agrees that Agent, the owner, or their representative may enter the Property during reasonable hours to inspect the Property, to make such repairs, alterations or improvements thereto as agent or owner may deem appropriate, or to show the Property to prospective purchasers or Renters. Furthermore, Agent reserves the right to enter the Property at any time to inspect for suspected Unlawful Parties or pets, which are strictly prohibited. Renter shall not assign this agreement or sublet the Property in whole or part without written permission of Agent.
4. Please note the Maximum Occupancy of the property. Occupancy cannot exceed the Maximum.
5. Deadwood Connections will only rent to persons 25 years of age or older. Deadwood Connections reserves the right to check ID`s to verify age.
6. Check-in time will be 4:00pm. Check-out time for all units is 10:00am. Renters that have not checked out by 10:00am will be charged $50.00 and will still be expected to vacate the property immediately. Renter agrees not to park on the Property or occupy any portion of the property prior to their check-in time or after the check-out time. Deadwood Connections reserves the right to delay check-in time for cleaning & repair services.
7. Some vacation units will be provided with a set of keys. Renter agrees to pay $5.00 for each lost key. Lockout service is available for a fee of $25.00 until 10:00pm and $40.00 after 10:00pm. Fee is payable directly to Agent upon service.
8. Deadwood Connections will make every effort to ensure that Renter`s stay is safe, comfortable, and enjoyable. No refunds or discounts will be made for inclement weather, mechanical breakdowns, or other nuisances beyond our control. Examples of these which DO NOT warrant any refund, discount, or another property, etc. include but are not limited to: breakdown of air conditioners, TV`s, VCR`s, Hot Tubs, electronics or appliances, construction in the area, disruption of utility services, problems which have not yet been reported to agent, bad weather, or noisy neighbors. Renter agrees to report any and all problems to Deadwood Connections immediately. Deadwood Connections agrees to make every effort to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
9. Renter agrees to: (i)leave the Property in the same condition as it was at check in, (ii) be financially responsible for unwarranted or unneeded service calls and service calls caused by Renters misuse of the property, (iii)report any and all problems to Deadwood Connections immediately, (iv)not to enter owner`s private storage spaces, (v) to abide by occupancy limits of the Property at all times, (vi) not move furniture in the cabin. Upon Departure, Renter agrees to (i)wash and put away dishes, (ii)strip sheets off beds, (iii)remove garbage to garbage receptacles outside. Renter agrees to pay any charges associated with failure to complete the above. The Renter, being the person whose name the contract is in, will be the sole contact person in regards to this agreement and the tenancy. Such Renter is responsible for all guests/visitors` adherence to this Agreement.
10. Renter agrees to abide by all other ordinances, rules, and regulations that may be imposed by parties other than Deadwood Connections, such as local governments, homeowner association, etc.
11. Most properties do not allow pets on the premises. Violation of a no pet property will result in immediate eviction without refund, will result in a $500.00 no pet fee and will be subject to all cleaning costs, any losses incurred by Property Owner and/or Agent due to this violation. There is a non-refundable pet fee of $25.00 per pet in the homes that allow them. It is Renters responsibility to let AGENT aware of the number of pets they will be bringing.
12. NO SMOKING. There is no smoking in any of the homes. When in violation of the smoking policy, Renter agrees to pay all costs associated with cleaning to remove smoke odors, any losses incurred by Property Owner and/or Agent, and a $500.00 handling fee. Please dispose of cigarette butts properly outside or a $50.00 fee will be charged.
Este anfitrión tiene 161 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones