Departamento o casa entera
We opened 506 Lofts in March of 2016. Since that day, our guests have given the property rave reviews. We have one of the best locations downtown. You can walk almost anywhere. We would love to have you be our guest and let us earn your 5star review
Three night MINIMUM over the weekends! Friday and Saturday MUST be booked together! If your potential stay does not follow these guidelines, please inquire to ask for possible exceptions,(DO NOT QUICK BOOK!).
The Pacifica Loft pays homage to the Pacifica Asian Restaurant that occupied 506 Church Street from 2004 until it closed in 2015. Mr. and Mrs. John Di relocated their business to the property in 2004 and were widely known as the best Asian lunch spot in downtown Nashville. They retired in 2015 and sold the property to the current owners. This 754 SF loft features 475 SF of living and kitchen space on the first floor and 234 SF bedroom loft on the mezzanine level.
FEATURES + AMENITIES
Beds: 1 Queen + 1 Joybird Sleeper Couch
Disponible para huéspedes
This loft has a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances. We supply an ample amount of lush towels, shampoo, and body wash. There is washer and dryer in your unit. You are welcomed with a basket of local goodies for you to enjoy. A book with our recommendations for local restaurants, coffee shops and places to visit is provided.
Atención a los huéspedes
Though there is no on-site host, we are only a phone call, e-mail or text message away. We are here for you! Do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything you need!
Otros aspectos destacables
As soon as you step foot in Nashville, you`ll notice that the skyline is peppered with cranes and other signs of the booming construction that is happening. Directly across from the 506 Lofts is the construction site for a really cool new apartment building called 505 Nashville. While you may occasionally be able to hear some noise from the site, it has not been a major complaint from any of our guests so far. The great news is they are getting very close to being finished. However, we know that some folks are lighter sleepers and may be more easily bothered by certain sounds. In order to ensure you are as comfortable as possible, this unit has a sound machine and plenty of ear plugs for you. For most people, the sound will be unnoticeable, but as we cannot control or predict what work is being done, we`ve added the sound machine and ear plugs just in case you need them!
Also, you will read in the reviews that occasionally guests have been able to hear other guests above them. It has not been an issue, but we wanted to address it anyway. We are happy to report that our contractor installed 6 inches of premium grade sound batting in late August and the issue is now hopefully non-existent.
Although there is no on-site parking, there is a wide array of affordable parking extremely close to the building. Upon booking your stay, we will send you a detailed parking guide so you have no problem getting to the building or finding somewhere to park!
Because the weekends tend to be our most popular time, we typically require Friday and Saturday nights to be booked in the same reservation unless the reservation is for 5 nights or longer. Under certain scenarios we can make exceptions to this, so please ask if you are looking to check in or out on Saturday! We have this rule due to the fact that it makes the other weekend night almost impossible to book if we split it up. Also, we require a 3 night minimum on the weekends. If you require fewer nights, please send us a request to see if we can make and exception.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is after 4PM
Booking requirements: If you are booking a reservation that begins or ends on a Saturday or a major holiday please inquire with us before booking. We typically require reservations to include both Friday and Saturday nights however, we may be able to make exceptions to the rules below depending on the situation. Also, if you are booking a same day reservation after 2 pm, please message us before booking so we can ensure the unit is clean and ready for you.
Reservations are subject to cancellation if:
-The reservation begins or ends on a Saturday - we require Friday and Saturday to be booked together
-The reservation begins or ends on a major holiday - this includes but is not limited to: Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Years Day
- A same day reservation is made past 2 pm and the unit is not ready and clean
Alterations submitted within 30 days of the arrival date may not always be accepted. Please inquire with us if you are looking to alter your reservation.
We strictly enforce this rule and will ask guests to leave if they keep other guests up all night. We want all of our guests to have a great time while they are in Nashville, but we also do not want them to keep other guests up at night. This is for the benefit of all of our guests
1. Friday and Saturday nights are required to be booked in the same reservation unless the reservation is for 5 nights or longer. Under certain scenarios we can make exceptions to this, so please ask if you are looking to check in or out on Saturday. We have this rule due to the fact that it makes the other weekend night almost impossible to book if we split it up. Also, we require a 3 night minimum on the weekends. We will make exceptions from time to time so please feel free to check with us.
2.Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
3. The tenants shall leave the premises in ready-to-rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition.
4. The tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the trash cans outside.
5. The tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. No animals or pets of any kind may be brought onto or about the premises.
7. The tenants shall not sublet the property.
8. The tenants shall not be permitted to have more than the number of persons stated above to reside or sleep on the premises.
9. The tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors, respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. Creating a noise or disturbance likely to impact the surrounding property owners shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises with no refund of rents.
10. There shall be no smoking inside or about the premises. This is a non-smoking unit and as such the owner of this unit strictly prohibits any smoking within or about the premises.
11. Like any home, we occasionally experience utility outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
12. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, etc, shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents.
13. Tenant agrees not to access any areas other than what is specified above, even if unlocked.
14. Tenant agrees to seek help from management if the proper operation of any items within the premises are not fully understood.
15. Cable television is provided and the service level has been selected by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable television service.
16. High-speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
17. Tenant agrees that the air conditioning shall not be set below 65 degrees and heat shall not be set above 78. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation to prevent mildew.
Este anfitrión tiene 106 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Anchor Rentals is a small locally owned company dedicated to our guests.
We have left no detail to chance to ensure your stay in Nashville is a world-class experience. From custom-made furniture by local craftsmen to commissioned art, we are committed to providing you with an exceptional stay. It is our goal to provide our guests quality service that sets us apart from the rest.
At Anchor Rentals we also like to give back to the community. 5% of the proceeds from every rental is given to our Rooms for Rooms program. When you stay with us you help provide a bed and warm meal to someone who is in need.