This is a beautifully presented, very spacious Victorian first floor flat with double glazing. The bedroom is a lovely size, has its own adjacent bathroom and overlooks my neighbour's garden to the rear of the property.
It is in a great location, with restaurants and shops a few minutes walk away, easy on street parking, near Redland station, and bus stops outside.
You are welcome to help yourself to tea/coffee any time and cereals/toast for breakfast.
I have a friendly house cat.
- There are doormats in the downstairs entrance corridor for our shoes.
- My friendly house cat just needs to stay in the flat and not be allowed to escape!
- If the lamps could be used rather than the chandeliers that would be great.
- If you could return by about midnight if you go out for the evening, that would be great.
- Key collection can usually be after work like about 730ish onwards on weekdays and more flexible at weekends. Please feel free to send me a message about your requirements.
Check out time is very flexible.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Hi, I am a health professional (trained as a dentist but now work as a dental hygienist) and work 4-5 days a week. I have a lovely, friendly indoor cat and spend a fair bit of time with friends at the stables and my horse. I like to see friends quite a few evenings, sometimes at mine for dinner, other times out. I have been in my flat (which really is a lovely size and beautiful) for about a year and it is finally furnished and ready to share with others!