Whether you are in town for business or pleasure, this condo is the perfect place to land while you are in Nashville. It is a beautiful, clean, accommodating space for you to enjoy as you take in all of the adventures Nashville is sure to throw your way. The condo's central location (Midtown - Tavern, Patterson House, Loser's) makes it easy to get to Downtown, Music Row, Gulch, Demonbreun, Hillsboro Village, Vanderbilt, and 12 South.
Our condo is perfectly equipped for both an extended stay or a quick trip to Nashville. The space features:
* A Master bedroom with a ceiling fan and large closet for all of your luggage and hanging clothes.
* For the accompanying guests, you have an amazingly comfortable (RH) couch and/or a Serta Queen air mattress. (Linens, pillows, etc. are provided.)
* The bathroom has a huge tile shower, double sinks and large closet.
* The full kitchen - stainless steel stove, oven, microwave, fridge and dishwasher - is stocked with everything you need to make your own meals.
* The dining area has a custom made dinner table, seats four and offers a view of Midtown (with stellar sunsets - plus a few cranes).
* Full-size washer and dryer are provided.
* Apple TV in the living room.
This property is unique in that while you are (literally) a few feet away from all of the action, when you enter the property you disappear into a quiet oasis. The outdoor amenities include:
* A beautiful, open-air courtyard with several lounge areas, an eight-seat dining table, and a Weber grill.
* The unit itself has an outdoor patio area with a place to enjoy a few drinks or snacks while strategizing your plan of attack.
Disponible para huéspedes
The condo has an elevator for ease of access. It is a secure property, as security codes are necessary to gain access. Internet is provided.
Atención a los huéspedes
Our goal is to provide quests with a beautiful, clean, accommodating space for you to enjoy as you take in all of the adventures Nashville is sure to throw your way. We are happy to help you navigate your way around (the city and otherwise), so don't hesitate to give us a shout!
Otros aspectos destacables
Whether you need to stay in the city for a big meeting, or just want to play where the locals play... this is the spot. Close enough to Downtown, while right in the middle of booming Midtown. Close to Vanderbilt hospital, great Gulch/Midtown bars, restaurants, and local music joints.
You can literally walk to most any place you want to go, but can come home to the condo and enjoy beautiful, tranquil moments before hitting the action again. If you want to know the places to go, just ask us to provide a list of our favorites. Y'all come on and stay a while.
Este anfitrión tiene 1343 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
We consider ourselves experts on all things Nashville, since Lee is a native Nashvillian and Clare has been in Nashville for 7+ years. We love checking out the latest restaurants, hot spot music venues, outdoor activities and shopping in our great city. Lee works in healthcare and property management, and Clare owns Council Studio, a local wardrobe styling / personal shopping studio that also carries a selection of inventory. (Check us out on Instagram at @councilstudio). We have a new baby girl as of November 2016, and are learning to juggle life with two businesses and a baby!
We would love to help with suggestions and recommendations for your stay. Let us know any way we can help make your trip to Nashville memorable and comfortable. We hope that you will find our property to be clean and cozy and consider it your home away from home!
We have an Airbnb management company that can take the hassle out of running a short term rental, versus your traditional rental, at your investment property. Feel free to contact us about managing your next investment with Koppang Patterson, LLC. (Check us out on Instagram at @koppangpatterson).