2 bedroom / 1 bathroom apartment found literally smack bang in the heart of hippest part of Melbourne, Brunswick Street, Fitzroy. You'll be surrounded by world class food, small boutique designer stores, outstanding bars and so much more. Take a short tram ride or a leisurely stroll and you will be in the CBD before your know it. Coles Supermarket is a 1 minute walk from the front door. Smith Street, Gertrude Street and Lygon Street are all within short walking distance.
* 2 Bedrooms. 1 Queen size bed and 1 Double size bed
* Beautifully views from the balcony. Perfect place to unwind at the end of the day.
* Heating / air-conditioning
* Washing machine
* Linen & towels provided
* Guest amenities provided including shampoo, conditioner, body wash and more
* LED television
* Full size kitchen. Includes microwave, pots, pans & cooking utensils.
* 1 bathroom
* Coles Supermarket is located less than a 1 minute walk from this apartment
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire apartment will be available to you.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are able to interact as much or as little as you need. We are available for any question or issue you may have for the duration of your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
*** A fee of $50 will be payable if the access token / front door key are lost or misplaced. ***
*** Also this apartment does not come with a car park. ***
- No guests or visitors without prior approval
- Please be respectful of neighbours who share the apartment building and minimise all noise between 10pm – 7am
- Please respect the property as if it was your own
Este anfitrión tiene 618 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Mybnb here and it's nice to meet you! We look after multiple properties throughout Melbourne and the Sunshine Coast in Queensland. We're a complete management solution, meaning we take care of absolutely everything. From creating your listing to having you place cleaned, we do it all!
Whilst managing properties through Airbnb, we've learnt a lot about the various areas and different nuances Melbourne and the Sunshine Coast have to offer. On top of that, we love meeting honest, genuine and interesting guests, some of whom have become friends too!
Living in the sporting and cultural hub of Australia has it's perks. It's a great city to visit and an even better one to live in. We look forward to sharing it with you!
See you soon :-)
Blake (Mybnb Manager)