Between DC, Baltimore and Annapolis, 3 great historic cities. So many things to do!
Whether you decide to go into DC sight seeing (Jump onto the Marc train in Laurel, to Union Station & find a Washington DC bus tour. Get a 48 hour pass for tours and sight seeing in DC) the White House, the Washington Monument, the National Mall, Madame Tussauds, historic Georgetown, Arlington National Cemetery, Air & Space Museum, museums, art galleries, magnificent buildings and grand views which are the hallmarks of the US capital, OR take a trip 30 minutes in the opposite direction to the Baltimore Harbor and venture to the National aquarium finished off at Phillips seafood IN THE HEART OF THE INNER HARBOR with their award winning crab cakes. Another day go to the Chesapeake Bay on a lunch or dinner cruise. YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL IN ONE VACATION.
The master bedroom has a king size bed, tv, Roku with an additional full size futon sleeper and a private bathroom. The 2nd bedroom has a full size bed, tv with Roku device attached, desk and a full closet. The 3rd bedroom has a full size bed, tv, Roku with an additional full size futon sleeper. Living room has a tv with a Roku attached with a full size futon sleeper as well as a single size futon sleeper. There are 5 tv's & remotes with attached Roku.
The tan sleeper chair in the corner of the large rec. room (shown in the pictures) as been changed to a regular chair.
Free access to wifi.
Tenant (Jackie) in basement and is available to assist or answer questions or in an emergency. Jackie has separate entrance but the basement door inside of the house is a 2nd for of egress in an emergency and cannot be blocked. Jackie also has a cat but you'll never know she is there. She stays in the basement in the Jackie's area. She never has been on the 1st or 2nd floor.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guest are free to use 1st and 2nd floor with our fully equipped kitchen. Please note that only the number of guests listed on the reservation should be on the property unless otherwise agreed to in advance with the owner. We really just want our guests to be honest with their group size and their intentions. This is not a party house & we don't want to be in the party business, nor the mean landlord breaking up the party at 2am.
Atención a los huéspedes
Although I won't be available in person, I am just a phone call away. Tenant in basement and is available to assist if help is needed or answer questions.
By pressing the front door Ring video doorbell and/or is motion detected, the tenant living in the basement and I will be notified instantly of your arrival and we will be able to communicate. As well, for enhanced security purposes motion detected security cameras are placed on the outside of the home.
Tenant (Jackie) lives in the basement is available to assist or answer questions. Free WiFi is available,
Otros aspectos destacables
There will be a lock-box with a key for the front door. This will be located at the front door. When you end your stay, please just leave the key on the island in the kitchen.
I will be leaving a packet of coffee on the coffee bar. This should be enough coffee for 1 pot of coffee. There is sweetener, sugar, powder creamer and a few different flavored teas for your enjoyment to get you started. There are fresh eggs from our farm in the refrigerator. I will also leave some cereal, in a mason jar, on the coffee bar as well, just to get you started. Please don't throw away the mason jar. Just an FYI, all the supplies, I am leaving you, were not packaged in a commercial kitchen, they were packaged in my clean home kitchen.
In both of the bathrooms on the upper level, there will be a small bottle of shampoo and body-wash in case someone may have forgotten theirs. The shampoo is the VO5 brand so if it gets in the eyes it may hurt. Please leave the empty bottles behind, I reuse them.
The upper floor has 3 bedrooms.
1. The master bedroom has a king size bed and a futon which lays out to a full size bed. There will be extra bedding for the futon in the dresser drawer under the tv or in the large walk-in closet.
2. The bedroom toward the front of the house has a full size bed and a futon which lays out to a full size bed. There will be extra bedding for the futon in the drawer under the tv or in the closet.
3. The bedroom toward the back of the house has a full size bed
If the tv happens to get off track, the correct input is HDMI1 on all the televisions. This can be accessed with the remote. If you need help with this, just give me a call and I can help over the phone or come right over to assist depending on the time.
In the living-room where the fireplace is, there is a tv inside the small cabinet. If you gently push back the wood panel on hinges above the doors, there is a magnet which will hold the panel out of the way.
Each sleeping area has a television with a connected Roku. The remotes for these are next to the tv. When you leave, please be sure each remote (tv and roku) is returned back to the same location.
Please remember we are Green friendly, please conserve energy and carbon footprint. Don't leave the sliding glass door or windows open when the air conditioning or heat is on.
If, for any reason, you need assistance unlocking the house, just push the ring video doorbell. It will notify me or my tenant in the basement.
The side driveway is for my tenant, Jackie, in the basement. She, as well, can answer questions you may have, but please respect her privacy.
Garbage disposal in can on the left side of the house in the 2nd driveway
- The driveway in the front of the house is for our AirBNB guests
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m.
-The fireplaces are not to be used by guests
- We are Green friendly, please conserve energy and carbon footprint. Such as, but not limited to, keeping the doors and windows closed when air conditioning or heat is on. A/C may fail if windows and/or doors left open.
- So our next guests can enjoy as well, please leave the house in same condition that you received it.
- Penalty for Late Check-out beyond 12:00 noon, an additional day surcharge will be added. IE.: if the rent is $259.00 for the day before, then $259.00 will be the penalty for the late check-out.
-This rental agreement is strictly according to the dates listed on the booking website. The renter/guests agree they have no right or claim beyond those specified dates for any reason. Any guests staying for longer dates than the dates listed on the booking website, unless agreed to in writing by the owner, will agree to pay double the daily rate listed on the booking website.
-All guests must be noted and included on the itinerary which is required by Airbnb, even guests just visiting for the day or portion of. There will be a surcharge of $29 for additional guests and may be charged against the deposit.
- If you are new to Airbnb, and have not yet completed your profile, it is highly recommended by both Airbnb and myself, that you do. If this is not completed prior to contacting me, then take the time to introduce yourself in your first contact message when sending in an inquiry or booking request.
-We would like to know who is coming to our home. Please take the time to share more about yourself, job, hobbies and what you will be doing in Maryland/DC while staying in our home. ( IF a couple/family/friends are coming, which included on the itinerary, then please included some things about your traveling companions as well as their full name and where they are from).
-The fireplace is not to be used by guests
-No shoes on in the house.
-For the safety of everyone keep egress doors clear of furniture and unrestricted.
-This house is not baby-proof. There are no corner guards, locks on cabinets, there is cleaning supplies in the cabinets and the like. Parents/guardians are required to take responsibility for this without damaging our home.
-House must be secured (all exterior doors closed and locked) upon departure.
- This is not a party house. If your habits are such, that your group is up during the night into the morning, coming to the house and going out, this is not the home /neighborhood for you. This busy-ness will offend my neighbors and as well as the host (me) and you will be asked to leave. This is breaking the house rules.
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones