Open plan modern clutter free home in exceptional neighborhood - West University . Conveniently located to Medical district, Museum district, downtown, all major sport stadiums, Zoo, Lakewood Church, Galleria Mall, Rice University and major roads Loop 610, I69 and I45! Great Park just around the corner. The home has a backyard area with a Gas grill and Cooling / misting system for those hot summer days.
Please note that there is a outdoor security surveillance system in place at the property.
Modern open plan clutter free home.
We have a diaper pail, potty, crib, mobile Pack and Play crib, Bottle warmer, Shopping Cart seat liner, Baby bath, Baby chair, Baby carrier, soft play mats and loads of kids toys including a Play room for younger kids.
The beds shown as single beds are Twin XL (39" x 80")
The bed in the room with a crib is a low bed (it is close to the ground).
Please make sure you check the bed quantity and sizes, 12 guests include cribs, kids beds etc.
The house is on a street that can get busy during rush hour.
Disponible para huéspedes
Three of the rooms have access to closets to hang clothes, the fourth have drawers and a rail to hang cloths.
There are about 10 parks in the neighborhood, one park is just around the corner from the home :-)
We have Breakfast (cereal and milk) for the first day to get you started!
Atención a los huéspedes
We are available generally in person or by phone as required. Glad to help where we can. Please make sure you read through the home manual and Stay Agreement so you understand how things work and that you understand the rules.
Otros aspectos destacables
We have small kids, so we have a crib in one room and we can also put out a mobile crib (pack and play) in any of the other rooms if requested - please let us know if you need it. We have a toy room for the kids and another designated indoor kids play area.
Please make sure you check the sleeping spaces available and make sure it works for your party. Sleeping 12 does not mean that 12 adults can sleep in the home. Look at the amount of cribs etc.
Please note that there is a outdoor security surveillance system in place at the property. Front street location, back and side of the home.
1) No shoes in house please, this helps keep the place clean and safe for little kids.
2) No loud music etc. 10PM - 7AM and on Sundays please.
3) Put out trash / recycling as directed in house manual please.
4) Follow House Manual
5) If you liked the place, please place a positive review.
This Short Term Stay Agreement (“Stay Agreement”) is made by and between ________________ (“Host” as indicated in Airbnb agreement) and __________________ (“Guest” as indicated in Airbnb agreement) as of the date last set forth on the online booking reservation. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows with the acceptance of this online booking:
1. Property: The Property is located as described in Airbnb agreement:
The Property is furnished and includes washer/dryer, refrigerator/freezer, stove, microwave, dishwasher, televisions, toaster, blender, coffee maker, fresh bed linens and towels. The Property is privately owned and reflects our taste and requirements. Guest will not remove furnishings, kitchen items or any other items.
2. Guest’s Party: The Guest’s Party shall consist of Guest and the following persons:
FULL NAME AGE
ONLY PERSONS IN THE GUEST’S PARTY SHOULD BE ON THE PROPERTY DURING THE ENTIRETY OF THE STAY. OTHER PERSONS ON THE PROPERTY WILL RESULT IN AN OVER OCCUPANCY VIOLATION. OVER OCCUPANCY IS A SERIOUS VIOLATION OF THIS STAY AGREEMENT AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND AND/OR ASSESSED FEES OF $1,000 PER NIGHT AND/OR LOSS OF THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT.
4. Term of Stay: The Term of Stay (“Stay”) begins at 3 p. m. CST on ______________ (“Check-in”) and ends at 11 a.m. CST on ________________ (“Checkout”) as listed in online booking. Check-in and Checkout dates and times are STRICT. If you will not be checking in by 8 p. m. the day of Check-in, please bring to the Host's attention as availability to troubleshoot issues with entry cannot be guaranteed unless proper accommodations are made. Earlier Check-in and/or later Checkout times may be allowed at the Host's discretion depending on various external factors. Luggage and other personal items are not to be kept on the property prior to Check-in or following Checkout.
5. Early Departure: Location changes and reduction in length of Stay changes cannot be accommodated. Early departure refunds are not allowed.
6. House Rules: Guest and all members in Guest’s Party agree to abide by the House Rules attached to this Stay Agreement at all times while on Property. In addition, Guest and all members in Guest’s Party must use and operate all furnishings safely and only for their intended use, including electric and gas appliances, plumbing fixtures, electronic home entertainment property, and all other items of whatsoever kind or nature provided to Guest during the Stay for convenience. Guest will leave the home so that no extraordinary housekeeping will be required after departure. Guest will notify and reimburse for all necessary and reasonable repairs, replacement for damage or destruction or property caused by person mentioned above or for extra cleaning required. The Host will notify Guest of the costs of damages or extra housekeeping. Host may bill Guest for these costs or remove these costs from the Deposit in accordance with Airbnb policies.
7. Restrictions of Property Use: All persons on the Property are prohibited from engaging in any unlawful activity or any activity that constitutes a nuisance. Violation of this rule will result in immediate eviction without refund, and Guest will be held liable for any damages to the Property, contents and grounds. Property may not be used for any activity in violation or local, state or federal laws, or Texas Insurance rules and regulations. VIOLATION OF THE CITY NOISE ORDINANCE WILL RESULT IN A LOSS OF THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT AND IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND. SEE HOUSE RULES FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
8. Access: Guest shall allow Host/Host Manager and their representatives access to the Property for purposes of repair and inspection. Host/Host Manager shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
9. Rates and Fees: If the Property appears dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform Host/Manager immediately. The Host/Manager will make every effort to assure that appliances in the home are in operating condition. The Guest will report any problems as soon as they are discovered. Parts or outside service may be required. Alleviation of these problems cannot be guaranteed by Checkout. Refunds cannot be made for inconvenience due to mechanical failure of appliances.
10. Payment Method: If booked through Airbnb, Guest agrees to pay the “Airbnb Booking Fee” charged to “Guest.” Other forms of payment accepted at discretion of Host.
11. Cancellation Policy: Please see Airbnb policies.
12. Insurance: We encourage all renters to purchase traveler insurance. Please indicate Insurer and policy # if applicable (write N/A if no insurance):
13. Notification: It is Guest’s sole responsibility to inspect the Property upon arrival. In addition to inspecting the smoke detectors, Guest agrees to inspect Property to ensure that it is free of hazards and properly equipped for the elderly, handicapped or young children. Guest assumes the entire risk of injuries arising from use of the Property. Guest will ensure that the Property has a secure shower or bathtub mat and that the Guest takes reasonable measures to prevent slips in the bathroom, on staircases, steps, and throughout the Property. Guest agrees to take a higher degree of care in the use of the Property because of the unfamiliarity with the property.
14. Smoking: Smoking ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY is prohibited and any violation will result in a fine. MINIMUM $500 FINE FOR EVIDENCE OF SMOKING ON THE PROPERTY.
15. Weather: There will be no refunds due to inclement weather or power outages.
16. Release of Liability: Guest and all persons of Guest’s Party agrees to release Host / Host Manager and their representatives from and against all liability should anyone incur loss due to theft or other cause and/or be injured upon the premises during the term of occupancy resulting from any cause whatsoever, except in the case of personal injury caused by willful gross negligence on the part of the Host.
17. Attorney’s Fees: If Host consults legal counsel or a professional collection service for collecting any amounts due to Host under this Stay Agreement, Guest shall be responsible for all costs of litigation and/or collection in case of such, including actual attorney’s fees.
18. Limitations on Stay: Host will not be liable for circumstances beyond their control, including but not limited to appliances or air conditioning/heating failure, other mechanical failure, unfavorable weather, disruption of utility services including television, WIFI, etc. There will be no relocation, rate pro-ration or refund in the event of such circumstances. In the event Host is unable to deliver the Property to Guest because of property sale, fire, mandatory evacuation, eminent domain, Acts of Nature, or if the property is unavailable because of construction delays or lack of utilities, Guest agrees that Host’s sole liability, as a result of any of these conditions, will be a full refund of all payments tendered by Guest. Guest expressly acknowledges that in no event will Host be held liable for any other condition out of the control of the Host, or for any incidental or consequential damage, including but not limited to expenses that result from moving or for any other losses.
19. Tenancy: The Guest acknowledges that this is NOT a tenancy for the Property. The Property is not rented for more than 30 days. Property laws do not apply to license granted herein, and the Guest may be removed as a trespasser immediately upon termination of this license. Often another Guest is scheduled to begin a vacation in the Property on the same day as the checkout day of another prior Guest. Host would face significant logistical problems with the next guest, including possible liability. As such, Guest agrees to vacate immediately upon Checkout. Failure to do so will entitle Host, in addition to all other remedies available to it, to have Guest ejected by law enforcement as trespasser and to physically remove Guest and all of Guest’s possessions from the Property (for which Guest hereby grant permission and consent) and obtain damages and injunctive relief against Guest.
20. Invalid provisions: If any provision of the Agreement is held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under present or future laws effective during the term hereof, such provision shall be fully severable and this Agreement shall be construe and enforced as if such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision had never comprised a part hereof; and the remaining provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect and shall not be affected by illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision or by its severance hereof. Furthermore, in lieu of such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision there shall be added automatically as part of the Agreement a provision as similar in terms to such illegal, invalid or unenforceable provision as may by possible and still be legal, valid or enforceable.
21. Entire Agreement: This Stay Agreement sets forth the entire understanding of the parties and supersedes all prior agreements or understandings, whether written or oral, with respect to the subject matter hereof. No amendment or modification hereto shall be binding unless made in writing and signed and dated by the parties hereto.
22. Waiver: The wavier by either party hereto of a breach of any term or provision of this Agreement shall not operate or be construed as a waiver of a subsequent breach of same provisions by any party or of the breach of any other term or provisions of this Agreement.
23. Applicable Law: THE TERMS AND PROVISIONS OF THIS STAY AGREEMENT, SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS. COURTS WITHIN THE STATE OF TEXAS SHALL HAVE JURISDICTION OVER ANY AND ALL DISPUTES BETWEEN THE PARTIES HERETO, WHETHER IN LAW OR IN EQUITY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT; AND VENUE OF SUCH DISPUTE WHETER IN FEDERAL OR STATE COURT SHALL BE LAID IN TRAVIS COUNTY, TEXAS.
24. WAIVER OF JURY TRIAL: HOST, GUEST, AND PERSONS IN GUESTS PARTY, BY EXECUTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT, ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY IS A CONSTITUTIONAL ONE, BUT THAT IT MAY BE WAIVED. EACH PARTY, AFTER CONSULTING (OR HAVING THE OPPORTUNITY TO CONSULT) WITH COUNSEL OF THEIR CHOICE, KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY, AND FOR THEIR MUTUAL BENEFIT, WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN EVENT OF LITIGATION REGARDING THE PERFORMANCE OR ENFORCEMENT OF, OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO, THIS STAY AGREEMENT, THE PARTIES’ OBLIGATION THEREUNDER, OR THE PROPERTY.
25. Headings: Headings of the paragraphs herein are used solely for convenience and shall not be used for interpretation or construing any word, clause, paragraph, or provision of this Agreement. Reservation, Guest hereby agrees and accepts all the terms and condition stated above.
26. Emergency Contacts:
1) Name: _______________________________________
Contact Phone Number: _________________________
2) Name: _______________________________________
Contact Phone Number: _________________________
The parties agree to the terms of this Short Term Stay Agreement, as evidenced by THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE AIRBNB RESERVATION ONLINE.
It is IMPERATIVE that each member in the Guest’s Party reads the "House Rules" as infringement of these rules could lead to substantial fees removed from the Deposit. Guest will ensure all the people in his/her party will read the “House Rules”
IN GENERAL: Please respect our house and our neighbors. This is not a place to throw a loud party. Please leave the place like you found it, clean.
1. OCCUPANCY: Rates are quoted based on the number of persons in the Guest’s Party that were PROVIDED. All persons entering the Property are counted as chargeable guests. ONLY PERSONS IN THE GUEST’S PARTY SHOULD BE ON THE PROPERTY DURING THE ENTIRETY OF THE STAY. OTHER PERSONS ON THE PROPERTY COULD RESULT IN AN OVER OCCUPANCY VIOLATION. OVER OCCUPANCY IS A SERIOUS VIOLATION OF THIS STAY AGREEMENT AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND AND/OR ASSESSED FEES OF $1,000 PER NIGHT AND/OR LOSS OF THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT.
2. NOISE AND USE: PARTIES, OUTDOOR DRINKING, ORAGNIZED SOCIAL EVENTS, ALL COMMERICAL USES ARE STRICTLY PROHITIED. Violations are grounds for the loss of the entire Deposit and immediate eviction. Sound/lighting equipment (other than provided by Host), margarita machines, foam machines, fog machines, ice luges/blocks, are strictly prohibited.
Your respect for the neighbors is very important. Please keep all noise on the Property to a minimum. Please refrain from drinking, playing loud music and talking loudly/yelling outside the home.
PLEASE OBSERVE THE CITY NOISE ORDINACE RESTRICTIONS FROM 10p. m. CST to 7 a. m. CST. VIOLATION OF THE CITY NOISE ORDINANCE WILL RESULT IN THE LOSS OF THE ENTIRE DEPOSIT AND IMMEDIATE EVICTION WITHOUT REFUND.
3. PARKING: Parking is limited to 3 vehicles on the Property, 2 IN THE GARAGE and 1 in the driveway. If additional parking is required please park on designated streets. Pay attention to all street signs. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. Do not block walkways!
4. TRASH: Do not to leave any trash (EX: bags of trash, pizza boxes, beer cans) outside visible to the street during your stay unless it is put out on collection days (by 7AM) as directed in the House Manual. Empty all trashcans inside the house on final departure.
5. LAUNDRY: Only use the beds, sleeping spaces, sheets, blankets, pillows, towels, etc. that you need during you stay. Leave all non-used items as they were at check-in. THIS SAVES TIME AND IT HELPS ENSURE EFFECIENT TURNOVER FOR THE NEXTS GUESTS; AND IT SAVES THE ENVIRONMENT! Leave used towels in the bathtub(s)or showers please. If you use a sleeping space, please leave it un-made so that staff knows it needs to be turned over. Leave all bedding/blankets/pillows on the respective sleeping surfaces.
6. THERMOSTAT: While I want you and your party to be very comfortable during your stay, I also would like to keep my electricity bill reasonable. Do not turn down thermostat below 70 degrees Fahrenheit (cool) or above 78 degrees Fahrenheit (heat). When leaving the home for long periods or upon final departure, PLEASE TURN THERMOSTAT UP TO 80. Host has the right to monitor thermostat remotely.
7. SMOKING: Smoking ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY is prohibited and any violation will result in a fine. MINIMUM $500 FINE FOR EVIDENCE OF SMOKING ON THE PROPERTY.
8. DISHES AND COOKWARE: Please wash all dishes and cookware used. Place clean dishes back in their respective drawer/cupboard/area. Place all final dirty dishes in the dishwasher. Please start dishwasher before final departure.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. Fresh linens and bath towels are included. Daily maid service is not included in the rates. For bigger groups, I suggest bringing some extra towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the property. Please leave all used towels in the bathtub(s) before departure. Please leave all linens on their respective sleeping spaces.
10. Checkout is at 11am Sharp! (Unless otherwise agreed upon by Host, we are certainly open to help if we don’t have a booking right after) Not observing this rule could result in the loss of a significant portion of the Deposit.
Please make sure:
1) the space is clean like you found it,
2) trash is bagged and removed,
3) all lights are turned off,
4) you have all your belongings,
5) all windows/doors are closed and locked – especially the garage door,
6) and all other items in the House Rules have been followed.
Please send an Airbnb message to Host/Manager when all tasks are complete, before or at 11am (or agreed upon Checkout time).
11. Host/Host Manager and their representatives are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. Host/Host Manager is not liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen. If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, call as soon as possible and, if found, arrangements for shipment will be made. Any shipping cost will be charged to Guest or deducted from Deposit to cover the expense. Administration fee may apply.
12. Tampering, disabling, or damaging the thermostats, cameras, door locks, window locks, and/or smoke/CO detectors will result in a MINIMUM, $500.00 fine.
13. Pets are permitted only with prior approval from Host. Please clean up after your pet. Remaining pet smells, hair, waste, etc. found after checkout will result in MINMUMUM $250 FEE removed from Deposit.
14. MAKEUP: Do not use provided towels for makeup removal. Please bring/purchase necessary items to accommodate. Any stains that can’t be removed will result in a $35 fee to purchase new towels.
15. Decorations: The home may be decorated, but items may only be posted to the wall with BLUE PAINTERS TAPE. Pushpins and other types of tape will damage the paint and the drywall in the home.
16. Only use appliances for their intended uses and as directed by manufacturer.
17. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $500 or the cost to repair.
18. Report any problems with the property to Host as soon as noticed by calling the contact number provided.
19. No refunds will be given for storms. We unfortunately do not refund due to road conditions.
20. Illegal substances are prohibited and grounds for loss of the entire deposit and immediate eviction.
21. Lock all doors/windows and garage door (make sure it is closed all the way before you leave) every time you leave the property to keep your personal items safe. Outside lights are programmed to go on and off automatically.
22. A lien may not be placed on the property.
23. Subsequent Hosting / leases by Guest during the Stay without Host’s written consent is prohibited.
24. Guest is not to enter onto the roof or into any attic spaces at any time.
25. Guest is not to use the water for unreasonable amounts of time.
26. Removal of household items is a serious infringement of your STAY agreement. Any items removed from the home will result in fines outlined in the agreement on top of replacement costs and possible legal prosecution.
27. Furnishings and amenities will be furnished as described whenever possible. In the event that an item is damaged/broken/lost the owner will restock as soon as possible. All items in description/pictures are not guaranteed.
28. Kids will be supervised at all times, inside and out.
29. Guests will refrain from giving Host’s property a rating of lower than 4 out of 5 before first contacting Host in writing (Text / e-mail / Airbnb message) with their concerns and giving host the opportunity to respond / rectify reasonable concerns.
30. If you use any of our food, wine, diapers, wipes etc. we are ok with it - as long as you please replace with the same type or leave cash for the value of what you used. We would like to make your stay as comfortable and memorable as possible, so we hope this will help. Failure to replace can result in loss of your safety deposit.
31. We have a beehive/s outside in an isolated corner. Please never cross the barrier/s – the bees can be viewed from inside the home through the windows if interested.
Este anfitrión tiene 6 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones