House, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Slip into the beach lifestyle and leave the daily grind behind when you book your stay at this oceanfront Layton cottage. With a dock, expansive deck, and a stunning beach location, you may never want to leave.
With historic roots as the home to the 1900's author, Zane Grey, and easy access to a bevy of beach activities, your stay promises to be hassle-free. Enjoy days of fishing for tarpon at the Long Key Viaduct just a short distance from the home. This rental is part of a duplex with a second rental - book one of the rentals, or the entire duplex.
Kick off the sand and step into the cozy main living room decorated in a mixture of a fishing and beach themed style. Surf the cable channels to catch up with your favorite show, or step out on the deck to connect to the WiFi and send pictures of your view to people back home. A shared washer/dryer helps keep your packing light.
Keep the party outside with some tunes streamed on your personal device while you fire up the charcoal BBQ. The open kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and granite counters to add a bit of elegance to your cooking experience. Dine al fresco on the patio furniture and listen to waves crash as you enjoy your meal.
When it's time for bed, this two-bedroom, one bathroom home can sleep up to six guests. In the master bedroom you'll be greeted by a king-size bed, while the second room has two twin-size beds. There is also a sofabed for more sleeping options.
With room for a 30-foot boat, the dock will harbor your watercraft so that you can play the day away on the sapphire waters just outside your front door. Cast a line to catch some mahi mahi for dinner, or paddle out to explore the area in a kayak. Kick back under an umbrella with a good book, or explore the quaint town.
No matter how you spend your time, this Florida Keys getaway will put you in a vacation state of mind!
No of people can fit in is 6
Monroe County Required Tenant's Agreement:
Provide Names of guests, license plates and water craft numbers for any vehicles and watercraft which will be on premises.
1) No more than one motorized watercraft, including a jet ski or wave runner, shall be allowed at each vacation rental unit. The watercraft may be moored at either an existing on-site docking facility or stored on a trailer in an approved parking space.
2) Vehicles, watercraft and trailers shall not be placed on the street or in yards. All vehicles, watercraft and boat trailers must be parked or stored off-street in parking spaces specifically designated and approved in the special vacation rental permit. One vehicle parking space shall be required per bedroom or efficiency unit and one boat trailer space per vacation rental unit.
3) No boat docked at a vacation rental property shall be chartered to a person other than registered guests of the vacation rental unit or used for live-aboards, sleeping or overnight accommodations. In addition, recreation vehicles shall not be used for sleeping or overnight accommodations at the vacation rental unit.
4) Occupants shall be prohibited from making excessive or boisterous noise in or about any residential dwelling unit at all times. Noise, that is audible beyond the boundaries of the residential dwelling unit, shall be prohibited between the hours of 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m. weekdays and 11:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. on weekends.
5) All trash and debris on the vacation rental property must be kept in covered trash containers. Each vacation rental unit must be equipped with at least four covered trash containers for such purpose. Owners must post, and occupants must comply with, all trash and recycling schedules and requirements applicable to the vacation rental unit. Trash containers must not be placed by the street for pick-up until 6:00 p.m. the night before pick-up and must be removed from the area by the street by 6:00 p.m. the next day.