This Machiya House has been built for over 101years, and was renovated into a special "Hotel". You will find yourself immersed in the nice and historical ambience equipped with a simple kitchen and spacious bathroom. It is also accessible to tourist spots like Koenji Temple, Nishi-Honganji Temple.
Disponible para huéspedes
Since our place is your home during your stay in Kyoto, you can freely use everything inside it.
Additionally, we provide many amenities including: fresh towels and linens, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer and electric kettle.
· Our home is equipped with air conditioning.
· 2 semi double beds and 3 single futons are available.
· Cutlery and kitchenware provided.
If you have any questions regarding what you will have access to, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Atención a los huéspedes
· We have created a Welcome Guide to ensure your smooth and pleasant stay in Kyoto. This includes: directions from Osaka's airports, specific directions from the nearest train station to our place, information on how to use the appliances in our home and our personal recommendations for exploring Kyoto!
· We have a check-in counter in front of JR Kyoto St. by 5 min walk from Center Karasuma Gate(烏丸中央口). We will sent you an instruction how to get the check-in counter after confirming your reservation.
· You can enter the accommodation after 15:00
· You can contact us through the Airbnb messaging system at any time during your stay.
Este anfitrión tiene 38 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Kyoto is known as “City where everything is part of history”. People who were born and raised in Kyoto, has protected the history and culture of the city.
KURAYA is a fully restored century-old Machiya hotel. Our goal is to provide visitors with time and full experience that will let you feel the history of Kyoto.
We have designed KURAYA to provide guests “An extraordinary trip and a real experience of living in a Machiya in Kyoto.” KURAYA is not a hotel where you book a room, but where you will be able to enjoy your stay in a Machiya house, which means you have the whole house to yourselves. Each KURAYA is arranged differently from each other, and has been designed to fully experience the features of a Machiya house and its luxurious atmosphere.
Whether enjoying the spacious house with a couple of people, or staying with your family or close friends, it’s up to you. KURAYA is great for all types of traveling and just the place for long stays.