A fabulous apartment situated opposite Kentish Town Station. Equipped with Sofa and Lounge, Tea and Coffee making facilities and On-Suite bathroom. Communal Terrace also available for use. Double sofa bed also available to sleep up to 4 guests.
Fabulous private Double Room with Lounge is situated directly opposite Kentish Town underground station and 10 minutes walk from vibrant Camden Town and stunning Hampstead Heath. It has excellent public transport connections and a great place to relax.
*Please note the room does not have a kitchen or cooking facilities.
Disponible para huéspedes
The living room is fabulous, light and airy. It is located directly opposite the station and in the mix of cafes, brasseries and boutiques.
The apartment is situated above a coffee shop, you have access to the apartment from the rear entrance. There is a photograph of the steps so please be sure to check before booking, it is not suitable for disabled access.
1 double bed, private on suite bathroom and own entrance with shared terrace. The sofa bed can be made up to sleep 2 additional guests.
We also have an additional apartment available for rent that sleeps 4 and a private twin studio, In case of group bookings the apartment plus service rooms can accommodate groups of up to 10.
Atención a los huéspedes
The Room is situated above a fabulous Coffee Shop. The owner can be found working in here most days and offer you local assistance and guidance.
Alternatively the housekeeper is always on hand for any issues you may experience.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note the room does not have a kitchen or cooking facilities
The terrace is available for use, however please note that it is communal not private.
- No illegal activity
- No overnight guests who are not part of the advanced, airbnb reservation without prior permission.
- No hosted events/parties late night music, this is a residential area with families and working professionals.
- Use kitchen freely but clean up any mess that is created, including dishes, counters, stove, microwave; no dirty dishes should be left in the sink overnight
- All food items should be stored in designated food areas; for example, chilled in the fridge etc.
- Guest can use washer and dryer, but must supply his/her own detergent
- Check out on the day established by the reservation (If the reservation is August 3rd to August 9th, August 9th is the check out day.)
- Check in is 2pm - 10pm. Please contact us in advance if you require a late check in as an additional fee may apply.
- Check out is at 11am.
- Please help us conserve energy by turning off lights, small appliances, lamps, etc. when not being used.
- Also, please remember to LEAVE THE KEYS on the table in the lounge when you check out. Remember to turn off the lights and close the doors on your way out.
- We do have a £20 pounds fee for losing the keys
- If you need flexibility around the specified check in or check out times, let us know in advance.
- If there is an issue with the room or bedroom, please let us know immediately. We work best with guests who are good communicators. If the room needs a light bulb, if you'd like an extra pillow, blanket, let us know and we will be glad to make it available to you.
Este anfitrión tiene 18 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am generally a happy 'go lucky person,' someone who enjoys people and this city. It is enormous and beautiful. I have lived in London a long and seen it change in so many ways. I am definitely a city person, although I love to escape to the country every now and then...