House, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Heed the call of the wild in this secluded cabin on the banks of the McKenzie River! The pet-friendly home is rustic, yet offers everything you need for a getaway with or your hiking group!
The unique, mid-century home is in a residential neighborhood just 16 miles from town. Forge the river in summer to explore a nearby island, or fish off the banks right outside your front door.
You'll feel instantly at ease on two patios overlooking the river, curled up around the gas fireplace in the living room, or frying fish in the kitchen. In addition to its convenient location, the cozy abode offers cable TV, WiFi, and a washer/dryer.
The one-of-a-kind cabin features three full baths and four bedrooms to accommodate u to six people. Sleeping arrangements include two queen beds and two twin beds. Two dogs are welcome with an additional nightly pet fee. Dine outside thanks to the gas grill and bistro table nestled among flora and fauna on the porch, or sunbathe on the main deck.
The nearby cities of Eugene and Springfield offer family fun and cultural attractions at the University of Oregon and Jasper State Recreation Site. Book a whitewater rafting excursion on the Willamette River or take a day trip some 70 miles away to the Oregon coast.
Part artist's retreat, part family cabin, this intimate riverfront home is sure to inspire! Plan your next great adventure today.
No of people can fit in is 6
ADDITIONAL RENTAL TERMS
These Additional Rental Terms (the “Additional Terms”) are hereby incorporated as part of that certain Vacation Rental Agreement (“VRA”) entered into between Vacasa LLC (“Vacasa,” “we,” or “us”) for the owner (the “Owner”) of the vacation rental property subject of the VRA (such home, the “Vacation Home”), and the renters of the Vacation Home (the primary renter, on behalf of all individuals occupying the Vacation Home with the primary renter, defined as the “Renter” or “you”). By signing below, you acknowledge and agree to the following Additional Terms:
1. Minimum Age. You certify that you are at least 21 years of age. You agree to be legally responsible for the compliance of all occupants of the Vacation Home with these Additional Terms, and that any minor children are accompanied by a parent or guardian. You agree that you intend to personally occupy the Vacation Home for the full duration of the period for which you have rented this vacation home.
2. Proof of Identification. You must provide a copy of valid Driver’s License or Photo Identification card along with this signed form.
2. Maximum Occupancy. You agree that at no time during the period you have rented the home will daytime or overnight occupancy exceed the posted maximum occupancy for this Vacation Home. Failure to conform to the occupancy requirements of the Vacation Home is a violation of the Code.
3. Noise and Disruptive Activity. You agree to conduct yourselves in a manner that is respectful of neighbors by, among other things, refraining from making unduly loud or unnecessary outdoor noises, holding outdoor parties, or engaging disorderly conduct or any other activity that could interfere with the quiet enjoyment of neighbors or the community. Outdoor amplified music is prohibited, as is music of any kind that is audible beyond the property line.
4. Vehicles and Parking. You agree to comply with all restrictions relating to the maximum number of vehicles allowed at the Vacation Home and allowed parking locations.(URL HIDDEN)Accepted by:
Signature of Renter/Responsible Party
Name of Renter/Responsible Party
Date(URL HIDDEN)For any questions or maintenance issues please contact Vacasa at: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
Durante el período del 25 de Septiembre de 2017 - 23 de Enero de 2019 la estancia mínima es de 2 noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 212 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones