Positioned high above the stunning Lake Hayes “Itaria” offers incredible views over the dramatic landscape below. Ideal for relaxing and entertaining, guests can choose to settle in front of the open fire, take time out in the media room, work out in the gym or unwind in the outdoor entertaining space.
This home is ideal for large groups offering generous living spaces and five spacious bedrooms complemented by three well appointed bathrooms as well as a two bedroom self-contained apartment.
The open-plan living, kitchen and dining area has floor-to-ceiling windows which open out to the outdoor dining area from which you can enjoy the superb views of Lake Hayes and the mountains.
This luxurious property is located up on Sicilian Lane and combines privacy, luxury and superb surroundings to bring you the ultimate Queenstown experience.
Bedroom & Bathroom Configurations:
Bedroom 1 = King + ensuite
Bedroom 2 = Queens
Bedroom 3 = Single
Bedroom 4 = Single
Bedroom 5 = Single
Bedroom 6 = King
Bedroom 7 = Single
Atención a los huéspedes
A New Zealand Sotheby's International Realty Luxury Rental Homes representative will meet you at the property on arrival to orientate you with the house and to handover the keys.
There is an off-site property manager available to answer any queries regarding this property.
Otros aspectos destacables
Minimum stay 3 nights, with 5 night minimum stay during Peak seasons and August.
A standard departure cleaning charge has been built into your nightly rental.
Bookings made for 7 nights or more will receive one complimentary mid-stay clean per week (basic clean plus linen change).
• Strictly no smoking indoors. Smoking outside is permitted, but please dispose of your cigarette butts safely. If any smoking takes place indoors then it is the guest who will have to pay the costs for the property to be professionally cleaned, de-fumigated or re-painted.
• No animals or pets.
• Please place all rubbish in the bins provided.
• Please leave the house in a tidy condition at the end of your stay. If any excessive cleaning is required at the end of your stay then the extra costs will be passed onto you as the guest.
• Guests making a booking and any additional guests must be over 21 years of age, unless accompanied by a suitable parent or guardian.
• The number of adults and children to occupy the property must be stated at the time of booking and must not exceed the allowed number of guests.
• This property is a residential dwelling and is to be used strictly for residential purposes by the guest(s) and the number of occupants nominated at the time of booking. The property is not to be used for any other purpose, without written authority from New Zealand Sotheby’s Luxury Rental Homes.
• The use of the property for a function, party, wedding, or any other form of event is strictly prohibited.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
New Zealand Sotheby's International Realty Luxury Rental Homes offers you the opportunity to experience some of Queenstown's most discreet and unique homes for your luxury escape and holidays.
With access to our extensive portfolio of homes throughout the greater Queenstown area, your stay is ensured to be exclusive, private and utmost enjoyable, whether you wish to partake in the region's natural playground or totally relax and take in the breathtaking surrounds.
Queenstown is home to the world's southern most wine-producing region and the globally renowned and rewarded local pinot noir. With more than 150 eateries to choose from, there is a dining experience for every palette.
We offer a year round premium service on accommodation requests be it large or small. Whether you know exactly what you are looking for or need our professional assistance, we are dedicated to delivering a friendly, specialized service to ensure your holiday accommodation requirements are met.