An original Adirondack Cottage located on Mirror Lake with its own boathouse and only a 2 block walk to the village of Lake Placid NY. This idealic Adirondack cottage with stream stone wood burning fireplace has amazing views of Mirror Lake and the Southern Adirondack range mountains. The boathouse has an upstairs sitting room with deck, a dock right on the shores of Mirror Lake and includes a canoe and kayak for your use.
Snowshoe Cottage is the epitome of Adirondack atmosphere combining old world charm with modern convenience, original beadboard and wood fir floors with new Adirondack style furnishings. The cottage can accommodate six people people in style. It is perfect for a romantic getaway or your next family vacation. Many upgrades in 2017.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have full access to the home (except for the garage) as well as the boathouse and dock.
Atención a los huéspedes
We are always available by phone or email if you have a question or concern. We also have a caretaker nearby who is available in case of problem with the home.
1. The person signing this contract will be present during the entire rental period and is at least 25 years of age.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed.
3. Pets are NOT allowed.
4. Upon departure, the Guest will leave the home in a neat condition with all dishes washed, towels in the washer and beds striped. Any garbage must be stowed in the proper garbage or recycling receptacle, located in the basement.
5. Furniture and lighting should not be moved from their original locations.
6. Appliances shall only be used for their intended uses.
7. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Do not take towels or linens from the property.
8. The Guest shall not to act in a loud, boisterous, unruly or thoughtless manner or disturb the rights of neighbors to peace and quiet, or allow his/her guests to do so.
9. The home shall be used only as a private residence, and Guest will not to engage in any activity or allow any condition that is illegal or dangerous or which would cause a cancellation, restriction, or increase in premium in the Host’s insurance or allow his/her guests to do so.
10. NO EVENTS of any kind are allowed on the property.
11. The Host is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Host is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that Guest expressly assumes the risk of any harm arising from its use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
12. The Guest acknowledges that this property is situated directly on a lake. This large body of water has many inherent dangers associated with it. The Guest acknowledges that the Host is not responsible for any accidents or injuries arising from use of the lake. The Guest assumes all responsibility to ensure each member of the rental party and their guests are safe including the use or non-use of life saving equipment such as life jackets. This clause is in force for both Host-supplied watercraft and/or Guest supplied watercraft or no watercraft