Large beautiful two story home. One BR w bath downstairs. Large BR upstairs with a view west sleeps six and bathroom. Quiet nice friendly neighborhood with established neighbors. Fireplace, dining room, kitchen, living room and small family room shared downstairs.
- No Shoes in the house bring slippers
- Clean kitchen and dining room areas and rinse dishes and put in dishwasher. scrub pots and pans and drain on counter. keep bathroom area clean.
- No non registered guests.
- quiet hours 8:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m.
- Turn off lights, TV, kitchen stove when leaving a room. Never leave pots and pans on the kitchen stove. Turn off fireplace gas.
- No guns or weapons on the premises at any time.
- Do not open the door for anyone and do not let anyone in the house. Everyone must have their code.
Please squeegee down shower and tub enclosures and leave shower doors open. please dry up any spilled water on counter tops,sinks and floors.
If you have special needs please notify the host .
Please eat all meals in the dining room and please do not take food to the sleeping rooms.
Healthy, fit, semi-retired mortgage broker. My last daughter is a first year at a college in the LA Calif. area. I like people and meeting new people and my large home is great for a fun stay in Southern Oregon. I am interested in politics, baseball, soccer and tennis. I loved being a parent to my four mostly grown children and one granddaughter. I adhere to the concept of social responsibility- I believe everyone has an obligation to make the world a better place. I enjoy and prefer vegetarian food. Like Thai food and Thai culture and my wife is from Thailand. My last daughter is half Thai and half me. I have traveled to Thailand six times and hope to go again soon.