A very warm welcome to our house!
The Holiday House Schmidl is situated just above the alpine village of Heiligenblut at an altitude of 1.360 meters. It offers an outstanding view of the famous village and its historical church, the Grossglockner and the stunning mountains of the Sonnblick range. The village centre is just 5 minutes' walk away, ensuring easy access to all shops and amenities, as well es to the valley station of the cableway.
The holiday apartment „Steinbock“ is uniqe within the region in terms of both size and location, with an accomodation capacity of up to 10 people.
A complete refurbishment in 2016 has brought the entire house including the holiday apartment up to the latest architectural and technological standard.
Its unusual size makes the apartment suitable for a multitude of booking options:
- Extended family with children and grandparents.
- 2 families with children.
- 4 couples.
Disponible para huéspedes
The apartment's high-quality interior features:
- 4 bedrooms: 2 large bedrooms, each with a double bed plus daybed, 2 bedrooms with small double bed (140cm). All bedding is provided.
- 2 bathrooms: 1st bathroom with sink, shower, bathtub and WC, 2nd bathroom with sink, shower and WC. Towels are provided.
- Generous kitchen fully equipped with all necessary kitchen tools, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, stove with oven, microwave.
- Comfortably furnished, generously-sized dining/living room with big family table. Also flat-screen TV with satellite channels.
- West-facing balcony, accessible directly from the living room with stunning views of the historical church, the village and the Grossglockner mountain.
- Free WiFi.
- Washing machine inside the apartment.
- Iron, clothes-drying rack und ironing board in separate storage room.
- If required, we can provide a cot, highchair, changing table und playpen at no extra charge.
- Storage room for skis and ski-boots, with ski-boot-dryer.
- Private parking spaces in roofed car-port.
- Bus stop for ski- and hiking-bus directly in front of the house.
Please note that the entire house is non-smoking and that pets are not permitted.
Atención a los huéspedes
In case of please contact me via E-Mail
Otros aspectos destacables
Modern cableways take you to altitudes of up to 3.000 meters above sea-level, right into the heart of the Grossglockner region - letting you experience the unforgettable panorama of Austria's highest mountains.
During the winter months, the skiing region Heiligenblut offers a unique skiing experience in high-alpine terrain. The new Grossglockner-Plus-Card gives You the access to additional highlights such as guided ski-tours, wildlife watching, free riding , snow-shoe-hiking, magical night-time hikes and much more. All the while, cosy alpine inns along the pistes await you with regional specialities.
The summer months offer fantastic opportunities for walking, mountain biking and hiking on marked trails passing unique mountain lakes and clear glacier rivers in the heart of the Nationalpark Hohe Tauern.
The stop for the ski- and hiking-bus is right outside of our house, taking you to the cableway in a few minutes. Alternatively, the valley station of the cableway is a five-minute walk away from the house. In winter it is possible to ski directly to the house, depending on snow conditions.
Sin evaluaciones (por ahora)
Este alojamiento no tiene evaluaciones. Si te alojas en él, la tuya aparecerá aquí.